[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UNI THREAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: uni.jpg (538KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
uni.jpg
538KB, 1500x1000px
Who here /killingthemselves/ after semester ends?
>>
>>36585926
I only took two classes this semester and I'm failing both of them. Probably just not gonna sign up for classes next semester, I can't do school.
>>
>three finals in two days
>didn't start studying
>prefer shitposting and lurking all day instead

Why am I this way?
>>
>get free scholarship as long as I do X
>didn't do X
>>
>>36585926
not me
i will busy looking for a job
>>
>>36586030
I did the same thing man
>tfw have to pay over $10000 extra per year because I'm stupid and didn't keep a 3.0
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 402x414px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 402x414px
>>36585926
Mfw smart but fucking lazy so I fail shit
>>
>>36586029
I did this and passed with a 3.8 gpa somehow
>>
>four final projects due monday
>two finals on tuesday
>will probably spend the next 72 hours refreshing various catalogs on 4chan
>>
File: 1489166689250.jpg (29KB, 311x330px) Image search: [Google]
1489166689250.jpg
29KB, 311x330px
>Getting a bachelors in Cyber security with concentration in Digital Forensics in literally 2 weeks.
>Unemployment = 0%
>Stupid ass uni does not offer cert programs
>Have to pay those out of pocket and need time to study for those, which school takes up.
>No classes offered that prepare you for these important certs that you need to even get anywhere.
>Settling for an IT job after this semester
>All my other classmates are talking about 6 figure salaries or getting security jobs already for fortune 500 companies
>Me: Being a failure
>20+k debt

These next few years in the real world are gonna suuuuuuuuuck.
>>
>>36586069
>le smart but lazy meme

That is stupid.
>>
>>36585997
what classes and what major, nigga..can't post shit like this any not give any specifics normie
>>
What are some good robot summer jobs? I hate summer more than school now because I always end up landing some cashier job that makes me want to die.
>>
>>36585926
Man I said this senior year of high school and it didn't happen
I wishy my fishy friend
May we all be fatally struck by benevolent, euphoria-inducing lightning bolt aliens at the moment that is best for us.
>>
>spend entire childhood wanting to play in a band
>3 childhood friends who sometimes play music with me - drummer, bassist, second guitarist
>spend all of middle school, high school, and first 2 years of college going through unmotivated singers who never want to practice
>3 friends don't really care that much either
>finally meet 10/10 qt singer at college with 10/10 voice
>new oneitis
>she's super into the band, 3 friends get back into it more too after hearing how good she is
>her and I are always practicing and writing songs together
>this goes on for a few weeks, we play our first show
>tfw her and I are playing a song we wrote together in front of 150 people
>looks me in the eyes as she's singing
>that smile
>im in love
>taking her back home after the show
>about to tell her how I feel
>"aw man anon, I wish my boyfriend could have been there tonight!"
>no
>look up her boyfriend later
>literally just a taller, cuter version of me
>they've been dating since high school
>absolutely 100% in love with her
>can never EVER tell her how I feel at the risk of causing trouble for the band
>start writing songs about it
>"wow anon, your songs have been getting a lot sadder recently, but I like them, they're powerful!"
>she's singing songs about herself
>she will never know
>we still hang out have private 1 on 1 rehearsals all the time
>she always gives me that same gorgeous smile while she's singing
>tfw torturing myself for art

Maybe some of you saw this from the other day, but it's turned college into a literal fucking nightmare for me.
>>
>>36586264
> cashier job that makes me want to die
I've been working at walmart since last summer as a cashier while doing Comp Eng and I want to die.Things are looking up though, I recently interviewed for an IT student help job and I have interview for a Direct support professional job(get paid to fucking sleep and give niggas pills) next week on tuesday.
>>
Who /communitycollege/ here? I'm 26 and still don't see an end in sight
>>
>>36586498
Community college reporting in. I'm 21 doing CE and should be out january if I stay on track
>>
>>36586498
I am. Got burned out in premed classes so I gotta figure out what I can actually do.
>>
>>36586252
>Anthropology
>Introduction To New Media

>Media Arts And Sciences

I'm failing fucking basic liberal arts. It'd be understandable if I were fucking up in math or a science class but this is literally pure bullshit I can't apply to any career. If I can't commit to that then what the fuck CAN I commit to?

On top of that I'm commuting so I don't even get the experience of making friends and going to parties and shit.
>>
File: 5435434523423.jpg (31KB, 640x601px) Image search: [Google]
5435434523423.jpg
31KB, 640x601px
>this stuff isn't so bad, you'd have to an utter moron to fail this
>check past papers
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>36586562
if you aren't in community college. then enroll to it ASAP.if you are in CC.Fucking relax.Do a semester off, do some normie retail hell, get motivation,come back and do a STEM.Even if its IT. That can at least get you something decent without much effort.
>>
File: Awf1sSG.png (158KB, 1448x980px) Image search: [Google]
Awf1sSG.png
158KB, 1448x980px
>tfw semester ends next week
>tfw gonna have to apply for min wage jobs and not even get an interview because im 21 and have 0 work experience

i dont really want school to end desu
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.