[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AMA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>Tfw get paid $10 per hour to engage in covert ops for /pol/
Just to clarify:
>This board gets targeted because it's full of mentally unstable males
>It praises a male who engaged in extreme behaviour
>This board hates women
>This board has a very low education standard
Now, to answer some of your questions
>We're responsible for the interracial threads since they drum up hate
>We love the /britfeel/ thread since no one is intelligent in that thread
>We incite woman hate threads but they rarely take off since people post the same images
>>
>>36585893
But does it work it seem /pol/ just get desensitized to the bullshit ?
And why spend so much resources if it's full of mentally unstable males with very low education standard .

are you actually afraid of pol ?
the seem like autistic retards
>>
Bad b8 m8. It's not so gr8
>>
You're a fucking stain on this board.
>>
>This board hates women
>We make your women hate threads but they don't take off

Consistency is necessary for your fap fuel stories. Also

>$10 /hr
>Making as much as a janitor who may go a day without doing any cleaning
>>
>>36585893
Why should I believe that the government has anything to gain from making shitposts and reading shitposts
>>
>>36586023
We pick this board because it's a breeding ground for discontent and hate (aka the perfect hive to create alt-right)

It's not so much resource expenditure, there's only 6 of us and we use a discord to coordinate our threads effectively.

The way it generally works is we post a thread to generate traction (we was tasked with trying to convince this board to vote Trump, and would heavily derail threads that would criticising of Trump).

We assess the amount of responses the thead gets and post it during peak hours. If the thread works really well, well take aspects of it and create supporting threads (so it'll move something like this: US elections > French Elections > French approach to Islam > Islam hate)

Some groups usually find a way to generate a cash flow (Turns out selling clothes does work) to fund future operations.
>>
prove it
habibiibibibibi
>>
>>36586111
I'll commend you for your trips but I won't commend you for your logic.
>>36586118
It doesn't. We just use this place to force opinions that our board would like you to have

>>36586153
I'm not inviting you to our discord
>>
>>36586201
then give another piece of proof
>>
File: clownfellas.png (594KB, 821x895px) Image search: [Google]
clownfellas.png
594KB, 821x895px
LARPfags are the biggest cancer of all
>>
>>36586201
>perfect hive to create alt-right
wait you want to create alt-right ?
Why
what exactly is your agenda ?

Are you white supremacist ?
or are you trying to stop the white supremacist
>>
>>36586023
I think he's saying he is paid by pol to work on a psyop here. But he's more than likely a LARPer.
>s/a/g/e/
>>
>>36585893
Even if you weren't lying, how would someone get a job shilling on 4chan?
I would totally do it honestly.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.