[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why it gotta be like this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: father-and-daughter.jpg (13KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
father-and-daughter.jpg
13KB, 400x300px
Why do fathers always stay for the girls?
>>
>>36583674
Only in the cucked west
china India middle east and most of Asia have a strong preference for boys and will gladly abandon their daughters for their sons
>>
File: 1487101574194.jpg (48KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1487101574194.jpg
48KB, 499x499px
>>36584018
>"cucked" west
>wanting to pass your beta genes onto a boy that you'll raise to be a robot

I never want a son. I'd seriously ask my wife to abort.

At least if I have a daughter my babyface and beta personality will cause her to seek a guy who's similar. I'd only hurt other robots by having a son and adding onto the bottom 80%.
>>
>>36583674
It's for the sexual tension they continue to deny
>>
>>36584120
This is exactly the cucked mentality we are talking about

No wonder the middle Eastern and Asian are taking over the west and all the women
women will submit to dominate culture.
Your daughter belongs to Arabs or some other immigrants
>>
>>36584120
I dont think I could ever be a father figure.
>>
>>36584257
>asian men
>not most cucked race of men

spotted /r/asianmasculinity

Also how is having a son combating rapefugees?

>have son
>grows up to be beta bc genes
>gets cucked whether he's redpilled or not

Then again you're just projecting because of how many asian women crave BWC
>>
>>36585630
Well retard, someones son is being the bull doing the cucking and it sure as hell not yours
Your daughter will be the cum dumpster for other men.

Serves her right for having a beta cuck father like you.
you lose either way, if you have son his a beta cuck, if you have a daughter she is a whore.

This is why i called it the "cucked west" and your part of the cucked mentality.

PS i am not Asian masculinity i am more like Russian masculinity
>>
>>36583674
>>36584018
If you abandon either of your children you deserve to have your limbs removed, to be frank.
>>
>>36586332
nobody care you beta cuck
real life isn't a fairly tale and tough decision needs to be made.

sacrifices must be made.
>>
>>36586386
>sacrifices must be made
You should kill yourself instead of sacrificing your children, cunt.
>>
>>36586553
aww did daddy abandon you ?
you sound triggered

i can see why he would abandon you.
>>
File: 1444521655067.jpg (415KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1444521655067.jpg
415KB, 1200x1200px
>>36586592
Ackchyually, I live with daddy and not with mommy anymore (who fucked his shit up financially btw), nice try roastie cunt.
>>
>>36586386
we can all tell that you're a thirdworlder.
>>
>>36586808
A very Rich thridworlder

and lets not forget, soon your western countries are gonna become a third world shitholes too
>>
>>36586848
it doesn't matter how much money you have. you have no values and that makes you worthless and subhuman by species standards.

the western world will be fine again once we convince the bleeding hearts to stop wasting our resources trying to turn animals like you into people.
>>
>>36586896
>western world will be fine again
keep dreaming cuck. subhumans just walk into your countries and rape your daughters and you pay them and house them, you are just pathetic, There wont be any uprising you will slowly deteriorate like South Africa, Zimbabwe or Brazil.

In a decade their wont be anything to salvage and rebuilt
Face it you are part of the cucked generation.

The feminized western society will never fight back it will only submit.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.