[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you get the belt as a kid? Or did you grow up in a BETA household?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

Did you get the belt as a kid? Or did you grow up in a BETA household? No psychology memes allowed
>>
Nope, worse we got were getting slapped pretty much.
>>
>>36582044
No but we were fighting/wrestling with brother all the time. Must have felt good for that faggot being 5 years older.
>>
whenever my mom got angry she would yell at my dad to hit me with his belt
>>
>>36582098
How is getting slapped worse than getting a belt?
>>
When we were growing up and were naughty mum would give us a spoon full of chilli.

I didn't think it was that shocking until I mentioned it to people at university and they freaked out.
>>
i got put into submission holds, burned on the back, punched in the face, cut in the face, raped
>>
Got slapped and yelled at sometimes
>>
I didnt get beaten because my parents arent faggots
>>
>>36582164
A slap is more personal, who wanna have their money maker fucked with?
>>
File: 1437200051482.jpg (11KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1437200051482.jpg
11KB, 500x282px
mostly the boot
also my older brother (3yrs) and I tried to kill each other regularly
dad stopped beating us after mom divorced him. he mostly worked all day/drank himself to sleep after that.

I'm here now, take that how you will.
>>
>>36582347
So you got spanked? If you got the belt either way somebody's gonna break what yo mama gave ya
>>
I got punched by my dad for yelling at my mom once. I learned to respect women from that point.
>>
My dad got the shit kicked out of him by his alcoholic father so he never touched me growing up.
>>
>>36582044
yes
it hurt but it was always because I did something in shouldn't have
when I was 11 I realized that I wouldnt get the belt if I stopped doing stupid shit and so I did
>>
>>36582044
i got the belt and slapped in the face but here i am beta as ever.
>>
>>36582044
pic looks like dylan roof 10-15 years older
>>
>>36582501
OP here, same with me. That's the whole point that these libcucks don't understand. They're afraid of being a meanie-bo-beanie to their kids and let them walk all over them.
>>
File: 1476676139283.jpg (57KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476676139283.jpg
57KB, 720x720px
Got three different tiers.

Shoe for most petty things.
Belt for when I was actually bad.
Metal wire for when I needed to be an object to release anger on.

Best feeling in the world is when you get too big for them to do that anymore, the most frustrating is holding back what they're due.
>>
>>36582197
Story? I mean WTF.
>>
>>36582574
but overpowering them is the best part

i had a friend who used to get beat by his dad and i told him to just fight back and to say something chilling. in my situation i told him to say something like "i'm going to make this hurt worse than when grandpa did this to you". i think it worked because after when my friend kicked the shit out of his dad he just laid there on the floor crying and it was never a problem again

i felt satisfied by proxy
>>
>>36582044
Yes I did. Only about twice though because after that I learned not to do anything disrespectful or bad

Didn't scar me or anything. Just scared me out of getting into trouble
>>
My dad once picked me up by the neck and slammed against a wall haha
>>
>>36582044
>grows up to post frogs in a vietnamese knitting telegram

>thinks he's not beta

You're maybe omega
>>
File: 1492655492311.png (461KB, 1080x1061px) Image search: [Google]
1492655492311.png
461KB, 1080x1061px
Belt for when I fucked up, stopped when I became a teenager, Dad didn't feel like it was right.
>>
>>36582044
My dad thought I glued something to the fridge, so he had me put my hands on the fridge.
While my hands were on it, he started beating them with a belt.
>>
>>36582044
My dad said I was now a real man when I finally defeated him in a fight
>>
>>36582691
Ice cold
Revenge is a dish best served cold
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.