[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/manlet/ thread this is LITERALLY me Why must i live this stupid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 12

File: manlet.webm (2MB, 406x720px) Image search: [Google]
manlet.webm
2MB, 406x720px
/manlet/ thread
this is LITERALLY me
Why must i live this stupid life
why could I grown to 5'8 or 5'9 I'd be happy with my life
>>
>>36578487
>Anonymous 04/26/17(Wed)18:43:53 No.36578

Same. I landed at a SOLID 5'7 after puberty. My dad is 6'. What the fuck God. Why.

If I were 5'9 I could have a normal life.
>>
>>36578487
>mfw 6'2'"

I am literally perfection in regards to height.
>>
>>36578487
This drunk loser is trying to grope her with a boner. Doesn't matter if he is a manlet. A girl would do this same thing to any creep approaching them like that.
>>
>>36578487
>watched this video before
>watch the creep fail a few times
>these videos don't help much. Never found them funny, can't learn much except signs of rejection. I can take a hint unlike this guy. If anything, I'm hypersensitive.
>then become more interested in the Chad and the Stacy in bottom right.

Look at how effortless socializing is for Chad. Look at how much fun the Stacy is having in his company?

Is it what he says? How he says it? Wish I could be smooth like him. These guys have jobs and women just fall into their laps.
>>
>>36578522
5'9" is still manlet outside of beaner land
>>
>>36578522
What, you mean go semi sexless until 27 when the worn out sluts(90% of all women, 100% of all attrative women) realize chad doesn't want them anymore so they settle for you only to change their mind and take half your money and potentially your child for the rest of your life?

A normal life is hell
>>
Shorter guys can make easy gains, if he wants to get his dick wet he should at least put some effort in.
>>
>>36578487
lesbo with big eyelashes.
>>
>>36578487
If you were tall you'd just find another thing to feel insecure about. Accept your position in life, there's literally nothing you can fucking do about your height so there's no use letting it affect you.
>>
It's not your height that's the problem.
>>
>>36578487
>5'6"
>black

why did god allow people like me to exist

how the fuck did my dad get laid, he's only 5'7"

this is literally the worst combination. i started lifting and ive been doing it for 7, nearly 8 months now and people say I'm ripped and I've gotten big and I'm toned but women literally want NOTHING to do with me

I don't get 'mired by anyone. im fucking subhuman
>>
>>36578487
Oh cool! I think I have a picture of you as well
>>
>>36579009
You sound like a normie

Is "b urself" your next line?
>>
>>36579083
bee the u that believes in me believing in u
>>
>>36579060
You can pull plenty of bitches, even if you're a short fat fuck. When you go out, be the guy that's having a good time. When you go to a club or bar, if you're attracting attention by being outgoing and fun, that's going to attract the girls. They want to have fun and if you're fun, you'll attract them.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>36578487
>Disregard women
>Join the gym
>Unlock super manlet gains
>Watch as tall fags cringe with anger and jealousy as your fill out faster than them
>Take anger, join military
>Become turbo manlet Machine Gunner
>Waste commies
>Win MOH
>Come back hero
>Watch as women are uterly confused as they are suddenly attracted to you because you have proved you can survive and gather resources yet their egos telling them not to go with you
>Laugh, get drunk with bros.
>>
File: 1493005076306.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1493005076306.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
>>36578723
>thinking gains mean anything when you're a manlet

You just look like a tryhard. Nobody respects a short man who lifts.
>>
>>36579146
>emo depressed chad gets hounded by girls without saying a word
>>
>>36579157
>die virgin

Yay manliftlets?
>>
>>36579161
oriretartedly this
>>
>>36579161
>Jealous tall fag detected

Give me your tears.
>>
I'm 6'1 and extremely unhappy, I want to be 6'4 to 6'5 so bad.
>>
>>36579174
Well you gotta talk to people asshat, what the fuck do you think I meant by outgoing?
>>
>>36579194
But Im not a virgin.

Hows it feel knowing ive shot my cum into the gene pool.
>>
>>36579207
The only tears they're crying are the ones from their penis onto 4'11"-5'5" girls who drool for them

as a fellow manlet to another, let's not kid ourselves. tall people will always achieve more than us
>>
>>36579194
>Shutup or no one will have sex with you HAHA

Who let all these 11yos in here?
>>
>>36579236
Unless you've knocked someone up with it who has gone on to have said kid, you haven't "shot it into the gene pool".
>>
>>36578487

So you're an ugly, out of shape loser who is completely oblvious, and likes to grope chicks who are obviously not having any of it?

Well. If that's literally you, you're a fucking goofy bastard who should skip spring break next time.
>>
>>36579146
I can attest to this, desu.

>be 5'5" turbomanlet in junior year of college
>not even in good shape
>rarely go out to clubs and shit, and when I do I'm just a wallflower
>one night me and a couple friends take mdma
>having the time of my life not really even going out of my way to talk to girls, conversations flowing naturally
>talking to this solid 7 for what seemed like a short time but it was actually like an hour or 2
>don't remember how but she got my number
>have some more fun, go home after a while with friends not even giving her a second thought
>next night she calls me at like 3AM to come over
>shows up at my house, I let her in and after about 5 minutes she's in my bed on top of me
>pussy out and make up that i have a girlfriend because I'm not on mdma anymore and I'm sperging
>sees my skyrim map on the wall next to the bed and leaves

point is not giving a fuck and just having a good time actually works
>>
File: 250px-Audie_Murphy.jpg (24KB, 250x362px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Audie_Murphy.jpg
24KB, 250x362px
>>36579239
>role playing as a manlet

In any case, speak for yourself. Pic related.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audie_Murphy#Early_life

Be angry.
>>
>>36579298
But I did lol.

Who else here /militant manlet/?
I enjoy pissing off tall fags and staceys. Because Im built like a brick shithouse and have an agry demeaner people are very intimdiated by
>>
>>36578487
pff try being 5ft exact. All you pussies thinking you are manlets.... pathetic.
>>
>>36579211
this it really does not get any better
>>
>>36578572
It's more about what you do anon. Your words matter too. But it's as simple as not saying too many. Actions mean everything. Body language means everything. Even after this chick had an exasperated look on her face the creepy dude kept grabbing for her ass. I would never do something like that. But if some girl was eating up my attention I wouldn't be grabbing at her inappropriately. I wouldn't be afraid to touch her either. To make eye contact..

It's hard to explain it all exactly but it's so simple. Your actions are either going to get negative or positive results. You need to be able to respond appropriately to the positive ones too, not just be able to take a hint when you're bombing.
>>
>>36579532
Did you even read what I wrote in my post?

Anyway. Chad in the bottom right has his arm positioned on Stacey's leg. Obviously, he did that, she didn't mind, and it helped build rapport.
>>
>>36579532
No mate its nothing to do with any of that, its simply how tall you are. Girls say things like 'You look angry, you dont project confidence, its all your fault' blah blah etc etc. They project their own opinions of you onto you as if its how they would feel being you which stems from their entrenched bigotry towards small men.

Women cannot read minds. They assume that because you're small you're obviously shit and hate yourself and use that as a excuse for turning you down to avoid the guilt. Its something all women do. They dont know you, they dont know that you could be a millionaire, an athlete, a fucking doctor or a military commander because they will judge you off one single trait you cannot control.
>>
>>36579590
(more)

As am manlet whos quite succesful and independt(yet jaded) I see this all the time. Whenebver my normie tall friends invite me out to parties none of their single lady friends want a bar of me but when my mates tell them what I do these girls do a 360 and suddenly find me appealing but by then I want nothing to do with them. Its so pathetic.
>>
>>36579582
Yup, I was contrasting that with what the loser was doing. The look on her face shows she's eating that up. I've seen that look before and I know that's when it's time to make a move, make things physical. Obviously not grab her fucking ass. That's for later.

>>36579590
I knew guys shorter than me that got much more pussy than I did in school. I am slightly taller than average and I was a total beta loser in school. If I behaved like that I could expect similar results. He probably never developed proper skills BECAUSE he's a fucking manlet though...
>>
>>36579681
Chad is subtle though.

He has his arm on her leg, but not in a overtly grabby and sexual way. HE's using her leg as an arm rest.
>>
>tfw 5'9
>still always feel like the shortest man in the room
>>
>>36579734
Yup doing shit like that asserts your dominance. It also shows you're completely comfortable coming into her personal space but not in a touchy feely molesty way. At least until you get her back to your place and ask her if it's okay after you've been making out for a few minutes.

I really wish I knew this shit when I was younger. It was only after having gfs and doing this stuff with them after we were already in a relationship that I was able to apply it on dates. It made me feel like I knew fucking everything and couldn't be stopped.
>>
File: 123456.png (281KB, 678x340px) Image search: [Google]
123456.png
281KB, 678x340px
>>36578487
Proof you can be alpha manlet
>>
>>36579755
>5'10
>in my circle of five bros, two are shorter and two are taller
>it's like this almost everywhere
>if I'm not in the exact middle, I'm the shortest tall guy or the tallest short guy

perfect height, feelsprotagonistman
I don't think I'd do as well with girls if I were taller either because my height has helped craft my personality (let alone my preference for tall girls)
>>
>>36579854
>its ok when chad does it

You are LITTERALLY saying this
>>
File: manlets.png (1MB, 1300x1500px) Image search: [Google]
manlets.png
1MB, 1300x1500px
Well look what we have here... Manlets truly are subhumans.
>>
>>36578622
Good projection
>>
>prom season
>don't really care and have made no effort to even look for a date
>out of the blue during class this Stacey asks me how tall I am
>tell her I'm 5'8
>turns out her circle of friends was trying to hook me up with this one girl within their circle
>go to class the next day, "________ says you're a great guy, and she's interested, but she's 5'7 and thinks she'll be taller than you in heels and it would be awkward" gosh what a bitch right?"
>yeah haha it's whatever
>end up not going to prom, miss out on one chance of prime teen pussy

thanks mom and dad
>>
>>36579938
Chad wasn't awkwardly grabbing that girl's boob or dry humping her.
>>
>>36579938
No I'm not. I'm saying it's okay when her body language tells you it's okay. This is the hardest fucking thing in the world for me to comprehend. I'm a fucking hypersensitive aspie and I don't want anyone to touch me without my fucking permission!!! Sometimes even my gf. That's not how normies work though anon. Everything from the tone of voice she uses when she speaks to you to the way she reacts when you move in closer means something. She's speaking to you without saying a word. Sometimes she'll get uncomfortable and you'll know to back the fuck off. Other times she'll smile and return the favor, also touch you. This shit seems like goddamn rocket science I know. I wasn't aware of it until I came here. Remember the hoverhands meme? The path to beta hell is paved with good intentions.
>>
>>36578487
I've dated a manlet (5'4) and a giant (7) and to be honest I felt less awkward around the manlet. The giant couldn't use doorways or sit at certain places whilst the only draw back to the manlet was he had Napoleon syndrome. So don't give up on the dream op!
>>
>be 5'9 manlet
>high school senior
>hate myself for months
>download hot or not because bored and no friends want to hang
>get some matches, most stop texting back
>one day a girl gives me her Snapchat
>we snap daily
>start sending me nudes
>big boobs, decent face
>last week we hang out, I drive her around
>nervous.jpg
>she is super flirty so I make a move
>she says she is super horny
>she sucked me and I ate her out

There is always hope, fellow manlets
>>
>>36578560
This OP. Women don't like it when a guy starts grabbing them and tries to prevent them from leaving.
>>
File: IMG_0309.jpg (982KB, 2657x3343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0309.jpg
982KB, 2657x3343px
>>36579157
Can confirm that won't work. 0311 here and the next grenade that comes my way I'm fucking swallowing it. I want to get off the ride anons . . .
>>
>tfw 6'1
I can't conceive how any male human, especially Caucasian, cannot grow above 5'9. We're not in the 1700's anymore, kek.
>>
File: l04he.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
l04he.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>36579357
>"As a child, Murphy was a loner with mood swings and an explosive temper."

>mfw not even war heroes can escape angry short guy syndrome
>>
>>36579920
>punching a stoned commie
Could have been accomplished by a toddler.
Thats about as alpha as tying your shoes.
>>
>>36580005

lmao found the triggered slut. the irony of projecting the idea of projecting is too much
>>
>>36579378

Sounds like you're a little grumpy neapolitan complex manlet
>>
File: 14932527275014.png (2MB, 1431x793px) Image search: [Google]
14932527275014.png
2MB, 1431x793px
so this is the power of . . . .height;
>>
>>36578487
This video is so fucking cringe oh my god
>>
>>36581420
You would be too if youve dealt with the things Ive dealt with.
>>36580863
Worked with me. Except Im not grunt but an FO. I was a gunner in Recruit training. They fired me from section commander and made me the minimi gunner and I thrived in it.
>>
>>36580033
Grabbing a boob is grabbing a boob and yoiuve domenstarted that its ok for a chad to do it but not a manlet.
>>
>>36578487
I don't play the game by your rules, if I want to fuck a bitch, she won't see me coming.
>>
>>36581512

Just fucking around with you dude. Roasties are cunts. Women are dishonestly shallow. I really just wanted the opportunity to say neapolitan complex instead of Napoleon complex.
>>
>there are peple above 165cm that think they are manlets
no
t.162cm
>>
>tfw 5'3 manlet, but want a 6'+ gf
What do lads?
>>
>tfw 5' 10"
>dad, uncles cousins, all over 6ft
>mom is average height but her siblings are tall
can you still grow past 21? Getting desperate here lads.
>>
>>36581687

>past 21

Not usually, usually by 20 the last bit of growth has happened, but very rarely there is a little tiny bit of growth (less than an inch) after 20 that takes years to form.

If there are noticeable height differences like that between you and the rest of the men in your family, it means your mother took a strange man's sperm instead of your dad's. Nothing to fret about, it happens in about 80% of births.
>>
>Tfw 5'10 at 18
is there still time left? Ive already lost most of my youth
>>
File: 1492920527104.jpg (38KB, 550x570px) Image search: [Google]
1492920527104.jpg
38KB, 550x570px
>>36578487
Being tall doesn't help much for me, I'm still an ugly chubby faggot.
>>
>>36581499

Sonic shirts are cheating.
>>
>>36579941
excellent pic - mind if I save it?
>>
>mfw 5'4
should i just become a qt 3.14 girl(male) and suck cock instead? :3
>>
>>36579627
What job do you do?

It's nice that girls do a 360 and completely swirl around after hearing your job.
>>
>>36583942
Military. And before you go full aspie left winger no Im not American, Im in a military where you actually earn a VERY good wage. Coupled with all the benefits you can get we're very attractive to females in our country. Unless of course you are a manlet.
>>
File: received_1287852914644130.jpg (49KB, 1282x901px) Image search: [Google]
received_1287852914644130.jpg
49KB, 1282x901px
Tfw taller than both my mom and dad
At 5'9. Its like winning a race and realizing you were racing snails.
>>
>>36583991
I'm a /pol/lack so no worries. Also what country?
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.