[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women prefer jerks and rich men to nice guys? Why do men

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: the truth.jpg (38KB, 415x387px) Image search: [Google]
the truth.jpg
38KB, 415x387px
Why do women prefer jerks and rich men to nice guys? Why do men prefer bitches to sweet girls?
>>
>The girl I'm obsessed with doesn't like me
>She's a shallow bitch.
literally (you)
>>
>>36577489
That's the picture.
>>
>>36577354
I make $75k a year and I've been turned down by a fat mentally ill, not once, but TWICE.
>>
>>36577354
The latter: No idea, science has not advanced far enough yet to determine why.

The former: Mostly due to a subconscious desire to breed with who they consider to be "strong".
>>
>>36577536

I make much more than you, own property and am clearly wealthy.

This whole "women like rich guys" meme needs to die. They only like rich Chads.
>>
File: 1493246870046.jpg (62KB, 415x612px) Image search: [Google]
1493246870046.jpg
62KB, 415x612px
the trick is to become the women desu senpai
>>
That picture shows how narcissistic the 'nice guy' is. Look at the 'jerk': he wanted the 'bitch' but couldn't have her, so he settled for the 'sweet girl'. The 'nice guy' thinks he's left out when there's some ugly/fat girl who will take him, but he's too good to settle or even acknowledge their existence.
>>
>>36577731
I noticed you
pls be my fat/ugly gf
>>
File: 1487993120922.png (267KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
1487993120922.png
267KB, 500x270px
>>36577354
>Translated: Why do women like traits in men that display power/independence?

What a dumb question. It's like you're 15 years old and just got rejected by your oneitis at school
>>
>>36577731
where the hell did you get that idea, that's not what the picture shows at all. it is very accurate. due to a skewed gender ratio, the women have more options so they naturally they go for the best option. which the "nice guy" is not because he's neither rich nor attractive and outgoing.
>>
>>36577855
The picture omits the existence of women so starved for affection, they would appreciate the 'nice guy'. But the 'nice guy' doesn't acknowledge their existence because he believes he deserves better because he's 'nice', and therefore feels cheated by society.
>>
>>36578019
Those women are practically invisible. If you don't pick them up in school or maybe uni you'll probably never see them again except on their tumblr/livejournal where they post Morrissey songs or maybe shambling around the supermarket at midnight.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.