[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1455303234223.jpg (42KB, 500x632px) Image search: [Google]
1455303234223.jpg
42KB, 500x632px
>Got stood up by date yesterday
>Confidence shot
>Got into an car accident today
>Women in the other vehicle team up with passing woman to bash on me
I don't know why I keep trying. Somehow I keep deluding myself it'll get better. Clearly I just don't learn.
>>
>>36576419
>>Got stood up by date yesterday
What's the Story? (Morning Glory)
>>
File: 1436595348606.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1436595348606.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
>>36576721
Nothing grand. I recently moved job locations and met a qt female coworker who gave me her number. Asked her out a few days later and she said yes. She didn't reply to the my previous text of what time and where so I met her in person and asked her if she's still available for Tuesday. She said yes, apologized for not replying (her phone fell and the screen cracked leaving her unable to use the bottom of the screen) and said she'll call me to give me the time. Waited all day yesterday to no avail.

I see her Friday though but I won't bring it up. I can take the hint but it still sucks.
>>
>>36576884
>qt female coworker who gave me her number. Asked her out a few days later and she said yes.

At least you got this far, better than I have ever done in my entire life
>>
>>36576884
Damn, anon. I'm sorry about that. I hope Friday isn't too rough on you.
>>
File: 1408977958058.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1408977958058.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
>>36576954
So you say friend but a failure is still a failure. To be frank, she's the first girl I've asked out in college so it isn't something to be proud of.
>>36577007
Thanks amigo.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.