[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some suggestions of how to spend my day on LSD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: plan.png (17KB, 458x583px) Image search: [Google]
plan.png
17KB, 458x583px
Need some suggestions of how to spend my day on LSD
>>
>>36576291
Don't plan it at all op

The best trip is the one where you just go with what you feel at the time.
Trust me, by the time you've peaked you won't wanna follow an itinerary
>>
>>36576401
This is the correct answer. OP may be overwhelmed by how little control he seems to have on the peak. Seriously, just find a nice spot to chill and listen to your favorite music.
>>
File: 1467078025656.jpg (175KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1467078025656.jpg
175KB, 750x600px
>go for a walk in nature
>try to draw something (in front of you)
>watch colorful anime
>watch the clouds
>stare at a wall
>try to read something
>try to beat off to your favorite fetish
>play games like Yume Nikki/LSD
>listen to music
Or just do whatever you always wanted to do but never found the time/patience for.
>>
>>36576291
Also, don't drive on acid ya dummy. With 3 tabs it's pretty likely you'll be tripping too hard to follow this plan
>>
File: 420_years-2791.png.jpg (91KB, 521x521px) Image search: [Google]
420_years-2791.png.jpg
91KB, 521x521px
>>36576291
Don't drive. Not only will it be dangerous for yourself and everyone around you, but it'll stress you and distract you from the trip.

My suggestion is find a nice, safe place indoors where you'll feel protected. No strangers looking at you, no traffic, no worries. Make playlists and compile your favorite movies/documentaries. Keep a notebook to write/draw in. Most of all, have fun!
>>
>>36576291
Take less Adderall.
Why the fuck would you want to be on a stimulant while tripping?
You really shouldn't need to leave the house and you will have an amazing time staying inside.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.