[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many people are you ghosting right now and why?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 14

File: 1410087366751.png (13KB, 640x712px) Image search: [Google]
1410087366751.png
13KB, 640x712px
How many people are you ghosting right now and why?
>>
no one cares about me enough for me to ghost them in the first place
>>
>>36572255
This but if you want to get technical, I ghost nearly everybody. Unless you're with me irl I completely drop off the face of the planet
>>
>>36572271
it's more like everyone is ghosting me
perhaps it goes both ways at the same time
>>
File: BDSM Master.png (31KB, 853x163px) Image search: [Google]
BDSM Master.png
31KB, 853x163px
>Guy messaged me every time I would sign in to Okcupid
>literally every time I log in for 2 months
>watch him try to make a case for himself
>"Do you like black guys?"
>"C'mon, at least give a chance."
>"I'm going to keep trying until you at least talk to me."
>"Hey"
>"Hey"
>"Hi"
>never reply
>realize one day he doesn't message
>message back a quick "hi"
>start the process all over again for another month and watch him descend into madness
>>
File: 1492609859533.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1492609859533.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>36572228
I'm ghosting the whole world, they just don't know it.
>>
File: 1491027914522.jpg (286KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1491027914522.jpg
286KB, 1600x1200px
>>36572345
>friend on steam
>message hey or hi everytime i see her
>not in a "i want to fuck you" way
>just want to talk to anyone
>keeps pushing me away everytime i say hi
>stop messaging

Tfw amount of friends decreased by 33%
>>
>>36572378
one cannot have more than 3-4 true friends. 33%? How many 'friends' you have there?!
>>
Uno my luno.
>>
>>36572472
i have 1 friend with whom I have nothing in common but we still talk every day because there's no one else

2nd friend who feels more like a relative than a friend, like a coworker

that's it

I don't really have """"true"""" friends. Just people i talk to now and then
>>
>>36572472
Three. Losing one would equal a 33% loss. That's the joke anon
>>
File: 1490450297309.gif (1MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1490450297309.gif
1MB, 540x304px
There's no one to ghost now that I've stupidly done it more than enough times to my one and only friend. They must hate me but I don't blame them. Why the fuck must I be this averse to even platonic relationships?
>>
>>36572534
Forgive my big mouth

>>36572519
What's true friendship? Does it exist? Let's answer this question together. In my opinion the only reason for friendship is boredom. That's our flaw.
>>
I started ghosting my oneitis a few months back. We did fool around a bit but I never fucked her, mix between being too beta and her not being that into it I guess. She hits me up every once in a while, last time being two weeks ago, I always ignore her. What are the chances of getting some action from her? My friends tell me that she misses me and talks about me often.
>>
Here's why people ghost me:

"If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."

The fact that no one has anything at all to say to me only reinforces my need to kill myself.

I need to kill myself.
>>
>>36572228
Three because they want me to get my shit together and I can't.
One because he's the most normie fuck ever and very dominating. No I won't suck him off, he irritates me. This one I met IRL btw.
I need some friends with horrible lives pls.
>>
>>36572705
Well it's hard to say honestly, since I have never had a true friend

I imagine it's someone you enjoy being around or talking to. Someone you have fun with. Someone who supports you

I probably wont get one because I tend to dump my problems on strangers quickly
>>
>>36572228
All of 'em, For about 6 months now.
>>
>>36572799
Go to soc m8. Ask for wizards.
>>
>>36572835
But you can enjoy being around with people you don't know really good. Vigorous people do it all the time. And girls. They can hang out, laugh or have fun. But is it friendship?

I have some m8's. We can even talk about family problems etc. It's really nice, we're just joking and stuff. But If some of them would start ignoring me I wouln't be surprised. Your only friend is yourself after all. They just meet new people and give you less attention unconsciously.
>>
File: IMG_0431.jpg (100KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0431.jpg
100KB, 750x1334px
A couple girls. This one just won't give up.
>>
>>36573083
>But you can enjoy being around with people you don't know really good
I don't have such people. No one just randomly talks to me and if I try to initiate a conversation, they just answer with some generic line and it gets dry fast

Wouldn't consider myself to be my own friend, because I must be failing at something to be like this
>>
>>36572228
I ghost this one mixed girl who is obsessed with my dick. She reaches out every 3 months or so for the past 4 years. Sometimes I ignore her, sometimes I string her along for a bit. She'll do anything I ask (especially sending pics in various states of undress). If I say I want to see her, she immediately goes cold. So I just don't anymore. Just ruin her life by being the one that got away.

It feels really, really good.
>>
>>36573187
I gues she's not really hot
>>
>>36573228
Send us some of them nudes m8
>>
>>36572775
Not giving her attention obviously increased the interest she has in you. If you act beta you can't take advantage of it though. You would have to be firm and direct. Ask her out and put the moves on her. Outright try to fuck her. If she resists ghost her ass again and don't bother next time. That's how I would do it.
>>
>>36573187
YOU DON'T DESERVE SHIT YOU FUCKING ROASTIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36573331
I think I've learned a thing or two from ghosting her. I think id be able to fuck her, like you said by not being beta. I don't know if should hit her up first or wait till she does again because I know she will, we also see each other around every once in a while.
>>
>>36573218
Yeah, me too. You should start going somewhere, like japanese language club or gym. Try joining cosplay team or medieval fencing club. I believe you are from some nice country and do possess such opportunities. Even if you don't feel like it, just try. It will good for you.
>>
None, I hate ghosters. I'm still feeling nasty feels about one who starting ghosting on me a few years ago if only because I know they'll be forced to see me again at some point.
>>
File: IMG_0432.jpg (159KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0432.jpg
159KB, 750x1334px
>>36573240
That would be correct anon

>>36573402

I am a male (male)
>>
>>36573433
You're wrong there

My country is pretty boring and bland besides having a lot of trees

I live in a really small town that has no clubs, cafe's or gyms or any kind of social places. There are no clubs like fencing like you mentioned or some wildlife clubs whatever

There's nothing here and the only way to actually gain new friends is by having friends to begin with.

Before you mention it, yes I go for walks often, but like I said, it's a small town. The only people outside are grannies having a breather
>>
>>36572255
>>36572271

This my niggroloid
>>
>>36573421
If you wait too long she might end up with a boyfriend or something. But even if the window of opportunity expires what you learned is more important. You don't have to necessarily ghost every girl you want to fuck. But if you're not getting somewhere staying obsessed and showering her with attention is the worst thing you can do. Good luck with your future attempts.
>>
>>36573499
>There's nothing here and the only way to actually gain new friends is by having friends to begin with.

The Internet has forever changed this anon. My town could be described the same way. The phone I am holding in my hand right now could connect me with my neighbors that I never even knew existed though. Don't fuck girls from your small town though. Pick ones from a neighboring one unless you like people gossiping about you.
>>
Well there was a girl in the univercity. We didn't talk much. I knew she had boyfriends etc. But when we talked she was nice to me and I was nice to her. After university I moved to other city to continue studing. A month after she contacts me and asks if she and other girl from my university would stay for couple of days, untill they find a room to rent. I agreed to let them in if the would buy me food. We slept in separate rooms. Everything was nice, we even baked cake. Then they moved, I helped them with luggage. May be out of politeness they invited me to amusement park. I met that girl couple of times in the university, we always had nice little talk. But then she disappeared. I writed her to ask what's up. Just to be polite. And she didn't answer. Later I found out that she left university and moved to other city.This situation doesn't bother me but since we are talking about ghosting... What's her problem, guys?
>>
>>36573742
Girls don't talk to me.
We've got something in common there, I never talk to my neighbors or know their names

I actually used to have 2 best friends in childhood but both of them had to move away so it kinda feels like nothing wants me to have and sort of human contact
>>
>>36573499
Let me guess... Former USSR?
>>
File: 1417562901599.jpg (7KB, 217x250px) Image search: [Google]
1417562901599.jpg
7KB, 217x250px
>>36572228
>get ghosted
>convince myself I'm ghosting them
>>
File: 1492597790884.jpg (309KB, 1006x802px) Image search: [Google]
1492597790884.jpg
309KB, 1006x802px
>>36573853
yeah

im the battlefield of the wars
>>
>>36573499
How old are you? Do you have opportunity to move somewhere else?
>>
>>36573881
Eastern Ukraine? Is that you?
>>
>>36573910

not any time soon

>inb4 too young to have problems

>>36573939
latvia
>>
>>36573840
You should probably move away too. It sounds like there's nothing to really keep you there. But if you want to stay I suggest you make some kind of connections with girls nearby. They don't usually come to you to talk to you. I've only experienced that once in my life. When I was growing up and still stuck here in this shitty town a girl messaged me on MySpace. She was homeschooled and into anime and video games. A total shut in. I had no fucking idea this girl existed until she came to me, on the Internet. That blew my mind. This person grew up so close to me but I had no way of knowing. In a place this small everyone knew everyone.

But girls don't usually come to you. You have to find them. You can socialize using smartphone apps and stuff. It might be hard for you because you are so disconnected, you don't have friends so how could you know how to make connections on social media? But I recommend trying for your own sake. If that's what you desire at least.
>>
>>36573954
18? I got you, senpai. Siberian anon here. You still have chances to meet someone when you go to the university. Let me tell you the story. I got 20 y.o. friend, he has problems with army. He's stay-at-home no gf son of alchoholic that died of cancer. He will be able to start studying when he is 22-23 y.o. And guy just don't give a fuck.

My other friend had been studying in some shitty place for 3 years because his dad made him. Then he had to quit. Year in army, And now he's 23 y.o. studying in the university he chosen. And he don't give a fuck that he will be 27 y.o. when he gets his bachelor degree.
>>
>>36574161
Not to sound picky or anything, but girls here are sort of bimbo-ish. The only thing on their minds is drinking and hanging out with other popular people.
>>36574195
Yeah.. There is hope but another thing that makes me anxious is that I don't know what to study. Literally nothing interests me and I detest the only thing im above average at
>>
I'm not ghosting anyone, but if you're clearly not interested I won't initiate the conversation anymore. Which is almost everyone due to my alcoholism, even the person I have a crush on.
>>
>>36574271
Lol. You speak fluent English. Try linguistics.
>>
>>36573686
Thanks anon I think I have some time, she never does anything official with guys so the window of opportunity should be there for some time. Unless she wants nothing to do with me anymore, seems doubtful though. Last time I saw her she was being kinda flirty with me, giving me a lot of attention too and saying my name before speaking to me, all good signs in my book.
>>
>>36572594
I can relate to this particular feeling
>>
>>36574271
The girls here usually are too. Obviously that's not what I'm into or I wouldn't be on this board. I didn't stick around here and I never made that girl my gf. She was exactly my type, both her body and her face. Also she had braces which is my fetish. But back then I was too scared to even ask her about that. It didn't matter because I had my heart set on leaving. I moved very very far away, all the way to Hawaii. All the gfs I ever had are Asian girls, that's what I'm into.

Whatever you do I hope you will find something. I feel like I was headed down the wrong path but that girl coming my way was like a sign that my destiny never was to become a robot.
>>
I ghost most people I talk to after 1-3 weeks. I don't really have an excuse. I just don't care about most people I meet. I'm a grill and find it kind of funny how guys react especially.
>>
>>36574360
Quit vodka. Vodka yad. Vodka is poison.
>>
File: 1490616084344.png (439KB, 860x645px) Image search: [Google]
1490616084344.png
439KB, 860x645px
>>36574435
More of a rum man than anything.
>>
>>36574400
That's the thing I hate. Not english in particular, but the professions connected to it, like being a translator. I'd have to learn even more russian and my native language which I despise.

>>36574414
Well, as they say, hope dies last and I've been running on fumes
>>
>>36574471
What is the difference? You just get drunk.
>>
>>36574415

YOU FUCKING CUNT YOU OWE ME ATTENTION GIVE ME A (YOU) OR DIE
>>
>>36574549
Talking tou yourself m8?
>>
>>36572228
I just don't know how to reply and what I would say if I did so I delay it for ages and ages
>>
>>36574546
The flavor is better and I drink it enough that it's easy.
>>
File: cat has a stroke.gif (2MB, 290x387px) Image search: [Google]
cat has a stroke.gif
2MB, 290x387px
>tfw you ghost almost everyone eventually but because you get uncomfortable talking to people even over the internet
>>
>>36574529
Well, it took 2 years in university to understand what I want, but it was too late. So I had to continue. May be it's worth to start anythyng just to understand what you want.
>>
>>36572228
One, I suppose. It's a guy on a forum that messaged me, and I saw the notification by E-Mail, so I haven't gone to that forum for a few days. I'm just too lazy to respond to him.
>>
>>36574662
YOU ARE JUST TOO SCARED THEY COULD MAKE FUC OF YOU CUNT
>>
>>36574529
You're 18 right? That was the age when all this started for me. Ten years ago, back in 2007 when you were 8. I spent all day every day here on 4chan. Usually /b/. Since I had dropped out of high school from the 9th grade I thought I had no hope. I thought no girl would ever like some maladjusted freak with shitty social skills like me. I even actively ignored the girl that became my first gf back then true to the theme of the thread. But I made that MySpace hoping to meet girls. Bizarrely enough my little cry to help to the universe was answered. I can't promise it will be that easy for you but you shouldn't give up either. If you seek something you thought you never had any hope of finding you might surprise yourself.
>>
>>36574360
I kinda relate. tfw becoming a drug addict. How long you been an alcoholic?
>>36574698
Kek
>>
>>36572228

Two persons.

One is a chad that only talks to me when he wants to smoke weed in my place.

The other is a dude who hates my brother and smokes weed also.

Both are my friends but... dammit, i want time alone.
>>
This one guy. He would call me every fucking day, and text me at least twice a day. This happened for about two months. He eventually stopped, then noticed I have social media, and is now still trying to get ahold of me.
>>
File: Annoyance.png (24KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Annoyance.png
24KB, 240x240px
>>36574786
I used to just get drunk when I felt lonely, now it's almost every day for a year now. I don't know if Im lonely because I drink or if I drink because I'm lonely.
>>
>>36574731
You're giving me too many hopes
Setting myself up for more disappointment
Was already starting to accept my destiny
>>
>>36574698
Sir, would you please endeavor to refrain from typing text whilst your "Caps Lock" key is depressed next time? Additionally, it would help if you could clarify the meaning of "MAKE A FUC OF YOU CUNT" for me.
>>
>>36572228
i'm ghosting pretty much the entire world

feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
>>36574904
Iktf. I say I ghost people since I don't care about them and it's true but I'm also really lonely and wish I had a friend, and I think the drugs and alcohol, among other things, is just making me even lonelier since I'm alienating people I do know who are seeing me live like this. I kind of know how you feel anon. Life sucks
>>
>>36574907
If shit doesn't work out you shouldn't be disappointed because the bar is already set so low by your previous experiences. Try for success and expect failure. If you genuinely didn't expect much in the first place that's a huge boost to your confidence. I think that's how I made it so far.
>>
Every single person. I think that every new person who messages me is actually someone I know trying to catfish me and laugh at me
>>
>>36575037
I dont think i can be confident in any kind of situation. I just know how not to spill any spaghetti
>>
>>36575119
Who would do something like that? What did you do to make them so obsessed?
>>
>>36572228
What is ghosting and why do would you even do that?
>>
>>36575139
It's because you haven't been successful yet. Confidence and success go hand in hand. You might have more failure first, but your life is already in a constant state of failure in your own opinion isn't it? What is there to fear but everything you already feel?
>>
Maybe the girl that's ghosting me is in this thread right now. If you happen to be reading this, i don't hold it against you though i miss talking to you and having you there as a friend. I'm not going to contact you again unless you yourself want to talk so this is probably a goodbye. I wish you the best in life D, i hope you find happiness.
>>
>>36575228
I fear I might lose hope and just be done with it
>>
>>36575119
Do you usually do this with others? People tend to project their own feelings.
>>
File: sonic.jpg (775KB, 494x1144px) Image search: [Google]
sonic.jpg
775KB, 494x1144px
>>36575034
Yea, there honestly isn't a person in this world I hate. The few friends I have I would do anything for, but I know they don't care for me much. I feel things harder drunk but at the same time nothing, I just don't want to be lonely.
>>
>>36572228
30 people? Maybe more.
>>
>>36575268
Well sadness is safety. You can make this comfort zone for yourself in your own misery and feel safe. Because you already know what's going to happen if you do that. The unknown seems scary because you don't know what is going to happen. But is some girl rejecting you worse than what you feel now? I had lots of girls reject me and I don't think it's anywhere near as bad as I felt when I was totally alone. When I was a khv still. When I felt like there was no hope at all for anything. I kept trying though even though I was getting nothing then eventually those things happened and took me by surprise.
>>
Where are these girls that get ghosted? I never can find one into me more than I'm into them.
>>
>>36575384
I think all thats left for me niw is to wait till i can go to university. Meaning i have a year of nothing ahead of me
Wish me luck, ill need it
>>
>>36575531
Good luck anon. My advice for you is not to wallow in your own misery until then. Enjoy your freedom while you still have it. Playing video games, jacking off, and going for walks to enjoy the scenery that surrounds you. I work now and I don't have time for this stuff. That's what I miss from when I was your age. That's what I will do today since it's my day off.
>>
>>36575362
Savage. How do you manage to do that?
>>
>>36575675
I have too much freedom and close to no ways to use it. I dont enjoy doing anything anymore.
My most popular activity is living inside my head
>>
>>36575675
Either way thanks for talking to me. At least some distraction. I better go to bed because im so tired i can vividly hear my thoughts again
>>
>>36575882
I used to hate that too. But now whenever I find the time to live inside my head it makes me feel at peace with myself. The other day I was just standing by the water watching it move while the breeze was hitting me. Thinking about all the places I have been including that same place when I was 5 years old and got sunburned really bad. Just doing nothing except thinking or sitting around listening to music is nice. I used to feel like I was living in prison. Now I feel like I don't want to go to work and I just want to go back to doing nothing. But I know if I do that I will miss my opportunity. My opportunity to marry the girl I love and start a family with her. I know I will never be able to buy a car and not have to get rides from my sister every day or worse take the bus.

I know it sounds crazy but you'll miss the things that are driving you insane right now.
>>
>tfw Holy ghosting
>>
>>36575397
*raises hand*

>be me
>girl who got ghosted by my love
>tfw I'm scanning this thread for him to post about me being crazy XD
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.