[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>its another mild depression episode were the thoughts of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1455967856092.jpg (241KB, 641x600px) Image search: [Google]
1455967856092.jpg
241KB, 641x600px
>its another mild depression episode were the thoughts of EVERYONE HAVING SEX SINCE ITS SO NORMAL AND NATURAL are coming to my mind when im doing something completly not sex releated

whats the solution to this
>>
i dont know man hapens to me alsso
>>
File: feel.png (740KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
740KB, 633x758px
>tfw you realize everyone around you in the classroom/bus/office/party has had sex
>>
>>36572077
realize that sex is overrated and eat your feelings
>>
Sex is too mainstream, jerking off is underrated af, maybe try jerking off.
>>
File: krabs.png (929KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
krabs.png
929KB, 800x600px
>See girl around all the time and she always walks near me, lingers, and makes eye contact, even smiles
>Slowly build up in my head that I have a chance, and said hi to her one day
>She smiled and waved all cute
>Finally get up the courage to ask her name and then ask if she wants to get coffee sometime
>She somewhat nervously agrees, and I get her number
>Text her the next day, today, and no response after 3 hours
>Still hopelessly checking my phone
I know she's either going to answer me in a way that lets me down easy or just not at all. I feel like shit guys, and I'm tired of the hopelessness of trying to find a girl. I don't even know what to think of myself, and I don't know what I'll do when I see her next. Should I just say hi and keep walking?
>>
File: 1483498024109.jpg (31KB, 405x344px) Image search: [Google]
1483498024109.jpg
31KB, 405x344px
>>36572077

I thought I had depression until I wound up living in a shit hole

these people are so goddamn stupid

I think if a moment of silence hits them their thoughts must spook them
>>
>>36572569
Dude! Great job getting up the courage! If she does flake/turn you down, just be calm about it and play some video games. That shit happens all the time, even to normies and chads. It's a girl thing, not a robot thing.

Real proud of you man. If you run into her again, just smile and then ignore her.
>>
I just looked up some old highschool pictures at my school. I looked up all their names to see what some of them are doing now. Truly puts me in the gutter.
>>
Normies aren't engaged in a 24/7 orgy like you guys believe.
>>
File: 1492713223194.gif (1018KB, 388x160px) Image search: [Google]
1492713223194.gif
1018KB, 388x160px
>>36572569
at least you tried, nobody here can say that.
if you get turned down just remember that's normal
what wouldn't be normal is if every girl said yes.

Chad doesn't exist, there are models and there are douche bags that sleep with lots of whores
>>
>>36573138
what were they up to? married 'n shit? or just successful careers?
>>
>>36573117
Thanks! You actually made me feel a bit better about the whole thing. The thing is she seemed a bit shy or whatever, and she acted like she was genuinely interested, which is why i'm bummed. The feeling I have while typing this out probably gives me the answer before I even ask, but if she doesnt answer would it be super cringe to just say sorry for putting you on the spot ive never asked out a girl i knew randomly you just seemed nice, but ill leave you alone. Do you guys think she'd be like what a fucking freak
>>
>>36573255
>like you guys believe.
No one here thinks that way. It's just so alien feel to think that people actually can do such things with each other.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.