[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw GF doesn't want you to kiss her because of bad breath

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Bad-Breath.jpg (794KB, 5000x4500px) Image search: [Google]
Bad-Breath.jpg
794KB, 5000x4500px
>tfw GF doesn't want you to kiss her because of bad breath
>tfw you say it's okay and that your feelings aren't hurt
>tfw they are, because it just confirms your other suspicions that you're just not good enough for her, otherwise she'd be willing to deal with the bad breath
>>
just brush your teeth faggot. Also use listerine and floss you delusional fag
>>
>>36571901
>floss
studies have shown that there is a negligible difference in oral health between people who floss and people who don't floss.

>source
google
>>
>>36571580
Yeah, women will put up with cigarette smokers whose mouths taste like an ashtray more than guys who take care of themselves.

Guys who take care of themselves = spending less time taking care of their female's needs. That's why you see white women go after ex-con niggers who chain-smoke Newports and sucks down energy drinks.
>>
>>36571966
>tfw floss that smelly gunk out after not having flossed in a couple of days
[x] doubt
>>
>>36572058
>He can't get it out of his teeth without a mint-flavored piece of string
you must be doing something wrong, wither you're not brushing vigorously enough, or you need a new toothbrush thay isn't just 100% flat bristles
>>
>>36571901

It doesn't help. 5 seconds after brushing it, it's back.
It's like there's something coming out of my stomach, but that's impossible. I have no idea where the bad breath is coming from. I doubt it's my teeth, because they don't look rotten and I even scrape my tongue. It's like there's something in my throat. I sometimes get those tonsil-stones, but I don't have one right now.

>tfw this is probably because I went years as a child without brushing my teeth
>tfw i even bragged to other kids in elementary school about it
>>
>>36571580
>>36571580
>>36571580
maybe just get rid of your bad breath?

you massive fucking faggot
>>
>>36572184

You most likely have tooth decay. The smell is the rotting and dying tooth, or teeth if it's bad enough. Even if you brush it it's not going to cover up the stench of a dying body part.
>>
>>36572175
>it's the expert himself
I bet you use 'hard' toothbrushes.
>>
>>36572184
hmmm, have you often gastric acidic reflux ? Do your stomach or your throath burn you after the lunch and when you are lying down (ie sleeping) ?
>>
>>36571580
fuckk off normie
>>
>>36571580
just brush your teeth and chew gum you retard

>waaah im not good enough for my gf bc im unwilling to keep up with basic child level hygiene :'(
>>
>>36572263

Nope, definitely not. I just looked at pictures of tooth decay and some of the mild cases look like mine. But I went to a dentist when I was young and they filled those cavities in.

>>36572499

Like I said, it doesn't help. With two extra strong chewing gums, I can still smell the same breath. It's always lingering beneath.
>>
>Not good enough

Look here, fucking BUDDY

I'm /fit/
I make 40k a year at 24 years old
I'm lead guitarist in a band
I drive a nice car

i have many hobbies

She's told me she loves hanging out with me

She's told me I have a sexy body

I've fucked her on multiple occasions and she cant control her moans everytime

But she still doesn't love me
She's moving 5 hours away for a "fresh start" and wants to end us because long distance wouldnt work

I've worked my whole life to be good enough for the perfect girl when I found them so I wouldn't lose her

THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO
>>
>>36572590

I even proposed to her right before she left and she said I wasn't "the one"

What the hell

What was missing
>>
>>36572556
>But I went to a dentist when I was young and they filled those cavities in.

Ok i think i got it, if you were born in western Yurop and are around 30, it's probable your dentist filled the cavities with shit. 20ya they were allowed to literally put whatever they wanted into the cavities.
Most of the time after 15 years the obturator fall from the tooth and the decay restart.
>>
File: 1491275944104.png (185KB, 693x662px) Image search: [Google]
1491275944104.png
185KB, 693x662px
>>36572618
>I even proposed to her right before she left

here is your problem my dude, girls are like guys theses days : avoiding any responsibility (and so commitment) at any cost
>>
shine a flashlight in your mouth in front of a mirror and poke around the sides with a q-tip, you probably have tonsil stones. it's fucking disgusting and they smell like death, but they're 75% of the cause of bad breath in people and no amount of brushing, gum, mouthwash or breath strips will fix it because they're lodged in the tonsil crypts
>>
File: 1473976836356.jpg (344KB, 1001x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1473976836356.jpg
344KB, 1001x1500px
>>36572723
it happened to one of my best friend 5 years ago, he was in couple with his lovely qt since 6 years, and he finally made his proposal.
She first refused but as he was always pushing forward the thing she eventually accepted.
a 20k wedding and 3 weeks after, the divorce case was filled by her : too affraid by the consequences implied by the wedding.

he became a robot after that (and no, that's not me)
>>
>>36572556
Even if you get them filled you will want to get them checked up on again, I've had mine filled before and the cavities just started below them again. And you want to floss to help get tiny bits of food that can get stuck between your teeth if they all don't have gaps, I started to get cavities between my teeth and they were hard to fill because there isn't much space between my teeth. I'm just lucky my wisdom teeth have enough room to come in without having to be removed. But they're a bitch to clean because my gums cover parts of them and I have to jab my mouth to clean them.
>>
ur literally fucking retarded just fix ur bad breath dumbfuck
>>
Anon, a lot of theories are being chucked at you right now, but none of these are professional opinions. Why not go see your doctor about this?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.