[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You white boys can't afford this banging ass console

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1492946005989.jpg (225KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1492946005989.jpg
225KB, 1000x1000px
You white boys can't afford this banging ass console
>>
Isn't that like the cheapest of all the next gens?
>>
The switch is fucking gay. What are you,a kid? Only kids play nintendo.
>>
>>36570044
judging from the broken cupboard
and shit chunks on the floor
and the over all level of filth
I'd say you probably stole the shit
you fucking dirty big lipped fat nigger.
>>
>>36570044

Well, at least i'm not a nigg3r.
>>
apparently you can't afford a switch pro controller, shitskin.
>>
I can play that shit game at 4k 60 fps on my pc spear chucker. Show me your pc nig nog
>>
>>36570044
>Current year
>Playing on console
Fucking kek pleb
>>
>>36570414
>tfw to intelligent to build a gaming pc
>>
>>36570596
I have a legitimately tested double digit IQ, I dropped out of high school, and I still managed to build my own PC. For the parts I used pcpartpicker to check if everything is compatible, and I looked at a bunch of builds to see what's a good balance of parts. Then when I got everything I watched a full step by step how to video on youtube and just did what the video told me to do. It still took me a whole day to build it but once you've done it you feel confident and you realize that it's not that hard. I'm sure I could build a PC without following a how to video now.

On the other hand, you're a nig so you're probably better off with a console or prebuilt PC.
>>
>>36570044

I'm happy with my mid-tier laptop and my brother's Xbox One with Rainbow Six Siege.

Do you play anything else than Zelda, Jamal?
>>
>>36570044
waiting for splatoon 2, till then im saving for a vive.

i got nothing else to lose at this point so i wanna do those 2 things before i kill myself.
>>
>>36570044
That building looks like Sonic.

And I'd rather stick with my Super Nintendo, Galiga and Star Fox are the fucking best.
>>
>>36571018
I'm not OP, but I am stupid.
>>
>>36571018
IQ is a spook, bud.
>>
>>36570044
I could get it if I wanted, but honestly zelda isn't enough for me. I'll stick with my ps4 to keep playing persona 5, kingdom hearts(all of them), digimon, final fantasy, etc. etc.
>>
>>36570068
>on r9k
>Nintendo is gay

Gtf nigger
>>
File: 1479407725038.jpg (20KB, 480x451px) Image search: [Google]
1479407725038.jpg
20KB, 480x451px
>>36570044
what do you mean we can't afford it. I don't think you understand where your welfare checks come from, we bought you that shit nigga.
>>
>>36570044
maybe I can't but at least I don't have to steal it like you, ape.

sage
>>
>>36572295
Damn right you did fucking cuck
>>
>>36570044
>I'm in yo crib playin yo switch
>>
File: Angry Pepe.jpg (49KB, 418x433px) Image search: [Google]
Angry Pepe.jpg
49KB, 418x433px
>>36570068
Get the fuck out normie, seriously, kill yourself.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.