[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>always had great respect for dad >good hearted, honorable,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: ok.png (207KB, 748x561px) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
207KB, 748x561px
>always had great respect for dad
>good hearted, honorable, good morals and ethics, reliable man
>his biggest downside is his intense anger management issues
>always shouting and fighting with mom
>whatever this is part of marriage so who care
>one day
>check dad's iPad
>notice weird explicit messages from facebook messenger
>it's a pinoy maid
>he sends weird explicit messages back
>scroll up
>I see her nudes
>mfw dad is cheating on my mom
>mom doesn't know obviously
>shocked and appalled
>lose a lot of respect for dad
>don't know wtf to do

should I just stfu and let the man cheat in peace?
>>
If you have respect for him, confront him in private.
>>
>>36568966
No, don't be a cuck you should do something bout this
>>
>>36568995
I am thinking about doing that but what if he starts acting butthurt around me since I """invaded his privacy""" by checking his tablet without his consent?
>>
>>36569040
He cheated on his wife, he has nothing to say.
>>
>>36568966
most guys cheat. i don't know why it would be a big deal but you could ask him if it's worth the trouble.
>>
>don't remember my father besides his face
>mother wasn't ready for me at all
>always lived at my aunts on grandmother I hated
>finally got to stay home
>mother was just at work constantly or sleeping off from work
>gets married to a different dude who was not interested in raising a teen

At least you had him for a little while. I was raised by the internet, had no parental figure and I kind of blame my parents for not figuring their shit out before having me
>>
How do you know he's actually cheating? Did the messages confirmed that they met up and had sex?
>>
>>36569448
Do they HAVE to meet up and have sex for it to count as cheating?
So you wouldn't mind if your SO just sent nudes to random people because whatever it doesn't count as cheating?
>>
>>36569564
you sound like a feminist. it's not good to send nudes behind your partners back, but it's not cheating.
>>
>>36568966
Stick with your dad anon, momma's boys always end up as losers.
>>
>>36570132
>Stick with your dad anon, momma's boys always end up as losers.
This. Maybe your dad will let use maid after his turn.
>>
>>36568966
Maybe your mom stopped fucking him. You don't know the full situation. Better ask him what his side of the story is.
>>
>>36569586
So you're saying that traditionalist ideas like exclusivity are feminist things? Are stupid or ignorant?
>>
>>36570196
>Maybe your mom stopped fucking him
I'm better that's the case where mom fucks him only twice per year and your dad has his needs.
>>
op look just confront him in private and tell him you're totally chill with it
i mean come on ; you may lose respect to him but maybe your mom ain't fucking him , do you think he'd want to sacrifice the whole family?
plus people make mistakes
anyways anon , you know the drill
if you tell your mom THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES
> tfw what you said is exact equivalent of just B urself :)
>tfw you can't even give good advice
no wonder my life is shit
>>
>>36569564
Did your dad send nudes? Sending is not the same thing as receiving.
>>
>>36569206
He doesn't, but you know he will. And you know he'll think he's in the right.
>>
>>36568966
Do you have your feet under his table? Then leave him be.
If you're a man yourself, tell him to stop or to tell his wife.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.