[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's your day so far /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Sad Pedro.jpg (147KB, 700x653px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Pedro.jpg
147KB, 700x653px
>be at hospital visiting grandpa
>learn how to take care of him when he gets out
>three doctors have a meeting with grandma
>let her know he's being discharged monday
>qt doctor keeps staring at me during meeting

she probably thought I was fucking ugly but whatever
>>
>>36568904
Fucking terrible. My mother died yesterday after a one year struggle against cancer although she was only 46. I can't do anything except crying
>>
File: 1470803754766.png (16KB, 958x660px) Image search: [Google]
1470803754766.png
16KB, 958x660px
>>36569544
I'm real sorry to hear that anon. Hope you feel better soon
>>
>>36569658
Thanks for the kind words but I don't think I'll be better soon. I'm really bad at moving on
>>
>>36569544
That saddens me to hear, but just think what she would want you to do. I know its easier said than done, but she would want you to move on and not feel bad. She wants you to live and love life. Get off of 4chan and go enjoy this beautiful earth we live it, discover some of its wonders and sights!
>>
File: 1492699637296.jpg (15KB, 556x561px) Image search: [Google]
1492699637296.jpg
15KB, 556x561px
At school pooping. My poop schedule is off today.
>>
>>36569738
I've had that train of thought as well. Only made me feel worse because I'm not doing it. One of the last things she said to me was that she hasn't given up on me and I really want to honor that by doing something with my life. Back to crying I guess
>>
>work for custom order woodworking company
>mind my shit when boss shows up with a 7/10qt
>is a practicant
>supposed to show her around
>tfw you're socially autistic
>think fuck it and try not to sperg out
>Show her my current project and let her try some simpler stuff
>she's actually into it
>ease up and end up having pretty chill conversations with her

Will see her again tomorrow. Can't wait, hope this is my train out of here.
>>
>>36569544
What the fuck do you care? Mothers are nothing but whores who got knocked up and had maternal instincts take over their slut instincts for a few years.

Even insects give birth. She did nothing special for you and likely failed you in every way if you're here.

I'd faintly smile if my mother died of horrible cancer and never mention it again.
>>
>wake up to my mother urging me to go get a job
>After along argument i see that theres no convincing her that i can't get a job
>Go to local coffe shop and stay there for a couple of hours
>Friend calls me needing a lift home
>Give him a lift, go home, mom is there
>Tell here I've applied to few companies and shit
>Go to sleep
>7pm
>Ask friend if hes going to hang out
>Nahfuckyou.png
Thats what i get for helping others huh?

>>36569544
At least you can still cry, that makes you human.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.