[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you let your gf scroll through your phone or email? She

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: akwnz4g7l0sy.jpg (58KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
akwnz4g7l0sy.jpg
58KB, 540x540px
Would you let your gf scroll through your phone or email?

She doesn't open any message though.
>>
No, at most I might show her something if I specifically wanted her to see it but I wouldn't let her look through it freely.

My shit is all locked and password protected, nobody gets in but me.
>>
>>36568832
>gf
Scrolling through my email would take too little time, it's mostly ads.

In my phone there's just memes.
>>
>>36568832
Ofcourse...if I had one.
>>
>>36568900
Why. What does email privacy do for you
>>
>>36568957
Tons of shit requires email verification to get into. If she has access to my email, she has access to everything I signed up for with that email. Not to mention that I just don't like people reading my mail, even if there's nothing but spam it's still none of her fuckin' business.
>>
>>36568832
Only when I get to check hers, else she can fuck off.
>>
>>36569076
Ya she does let you
>>
>>36569019
But she doesn't have the password for it.
>>
>>36568832
>gf

Posting on the wrong board faggot
>>
>>36569179
Hypotheticals are hard I know
>>
No, I like having my privacy
>>
I gave my password to everything I use to my internet gf a while back, though she hasn't checked (as gmail/fb/etc would pop a notif) so I suppose she trusts me
>>
>>36568832
>/r9k/
>gf

I have zero emails. I rarely get any, and I delete them right away, then clear the trash.

The only things in my phone are family contacts and text messages with pictures of cool cars and stuff like that from my dad.

I still wouldn't let anyone look at them because I'm obsessed with being private.
>>
I'm a bit weird about that.

I have absolutely nothing in my phone or email I'd have an issue with anybody seeing, but I hate the idea of them looking through it.

I'm jut a very private person.
>>
>>36568832
No. Absolutely not. I'm not going to go through anyone elses shit and they stay out of mine.
>>
Ok I just don't get it then. I can't imagine why I'd feel the need to have privacy in emails etc. I figure there's nothing worth hiding and so everyone can see it if they desire.

Why is it different for you?
>>
No.
Privacy,trust and respect is important. I don't dig through other peoples shit and I expect them to not dig through mine. If I see someone do that to my stuff, I don't want to have anything to do with that person.
I once had an IRL friend who kept digging through my drawers. I told him to stop that shit and he would be all "oh so you have something secret in there!", continued to do it and I remember being so pissed off that I wanted to punch him in his gay throat. Instead I told him to fuck off and cut all contact with him.

It doesn't seem like a big deal, but I feel that its a good way to gauge the general levels of respect/trust between people. If they don't understand it when you tell them to stop digging through your shit, they can fuck off.
>>
>>36569419
I agree with this though. He should stop the instant you ask
>>
>>36569413
I can't imagine why you feel the need to stick your nose in someone else's emails etc. I figure if you trust your partner there's no reason for you to look.
>>
>>36569600
I actually wouldn't have any desire to just decide to go look through emails.
I just hate the turning of phone when texting and the hiding of notifications on phone. Makes it hard to believe the need for privacy isn't for a reason.
>>
I don't have anything to hide, its just that i dont want anyone to find my stash of sad pics, i dont want anyone to know how really miserable i am, they'll alienate me and make me feel like a piece of shit.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.