[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An hero

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (82KB, 977x549px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 977x549px
A .45 bullet to the head at point blank is impossible to survive, right? Like, 0.00001% chance that I'll live? I don't wanna turn myself into a veggie that's shitting himself all day.
>>
>>36568203
It's not impossible to survive. Plenty of people have. A shotgun though, that's pretty much guaranteed. Don't do it though, either way.
>>
>>36568203
If you shoot yourself in the front of the head there's a very, very, *very* narrow chance it'll miss both hemispheres of your brain and pop out the back of your head. But realistically, if you shoot yourself anywhere in the brain you're going to die instantly.
>>
Probably. Just dont do it with someone elses gun otherwise you will just ruin it. Brain guns end up pitted and rusted to hell inside police evidence bags and the grey matter blowback into the barrel ruins it.
>>
>>36568203
It depends on the gun.
Also most of the .45 guns won't kill you if you don't do it right.
Best way to kill yourself with a gun is a double barrel shotgun with bucket shot,also don't flinch if you don't want to get your face blown off from the shotgun's recoil
>>
>>36568235
I am a Europoor with no access to guns. I was contemplating going on 'holiday' to the US as a tourist and going to a shooting range, and having an 'accident' there.
>>
File: JHP.jpg (57KB, 1155x1155px) Image search: [Google]
JHP.jpg
57KB, 1155x1155px
>>36568203

If you do it right, you cannot really go wrong.

Never try to put any gun under your chin.
Temples are not 100% either.
Put it in your mouth, aim at around a 45degree angle. Try to aim for the medulla oblongata, look it up.
Use a JHP bullet.
>>
>>36568261
You are not flinching by the time recoil is felt. The projectile has already left the gun. People survive blowing their faces off because they shoot themselves in the face from under their chin instead of destroying their brain. But I get where you were going with the post. Basically dont fuck it up. A friends mom tried to shoot herself with a rimfire rifle and the bullet actually just followed the contour of her skull right under the skin after it passed through the roof of her mouth and surprisingly didnt damage her eyesight.
>>
>>36568261
I don't have a double barrel shotgun. I have a .45 caliber handgun and that's all. I'm 19 and saved up $500 to get one to take to the range. I don't have any ambitions in life, I flunked out of my classes this semester, and my parents are rich baby boomers. I'm already a leech that can't get his shit done, and once they see my grades I'll be a poor and homeless leech that can't get his shit done.
>>
>>36568301
Most ranges literally have a no singles policy in regards to rented guns.
>>
>>36568390
I have no idea what a no-singles policy is.
>>
>>36568406
Meaning they won't rent a gun to someone who comes to shoot alone.
>>
>>36568406
Suicide by gun is a common occurance at ranges so to prevent this the ranges dont rent to people coming in by themselves.
>>
>>36568426
>>36568427
Man, lame..

I'll just buy a crossbow over here and try that out as a method of suicide then.
>>
>>36568224
No. You have to put your gun under the jawline. This way bullet goes from under and doesn't hit hard structures before it hits brain. Everything else is useless because the bullet will have to penetrate the skull and it will hit bone and most likely ricochet and exit quickly which in turn increases your survival rate

Also shotgun

Also English not my first language
>>
>>36568505
Are you retarded?
Do you know how many people have failed suicide because they shot the gun underneat their chins?
>>
>>36568372
Get a fucking entry level job and start your life. College is not for you right now.
>>
>>36568545
Do you know how many have failed suicides by placing their gun in mouth because they couldn't turn it vertically enough?
>>
>>36568589
A .45 bullets not gonna ricochet off a skull at point blank, it might penetrate one side, lose alot of it kinetic energy and richochet inside your skull however, but i doubt it, use a hollow point and hopefully itll stop inside your brain
>>
>>36568203
Then try two guns
>>
>>36568203
The chance of it not killing you is minuscule, OP. The possibility of it going wrong is naturally always there, but a self-inflicted gunshot to the head has to be one of the safest way of killing yourself. Go for it.
>>
>>36568203
>>36568223
This. 12 ga. slug to the roof of your mouth.
>>
>>36569285
This... comment is not original.
Neither was this one.
>>
>>36568203
It has a chance of deflecting off your skull
>>
Only one way to find out lad.
>>
>>36568372
maybe put some effort in you fucking sack of shit
>>
File: 1PlczCC.jpg (129KB, 588x751px) Image search: [Google]
1PlczCC.jpg
129KB, 588x751px
>>36568203
It's not as fatal as movies portray. Well, it's pretty fatal, but there's a good change it won't be instant. It depends on what you hit.
You could spend your last minute a retard bleeding out on the floor.

It'd say take a nap on some train tracks.
Or a heroin overdose.
>>
>it has a possibility to not hit your skull
>it has a possibility to leave you for 1 minute bleeding like a spastic

Then just point the gun from the back of your neck to your medulla and kill yourself instantly you fucking inbreds
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.