[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be naturally smart >don't really try to hard in high

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0535.jpg (40KB, 720x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0535.jpg
40KB, 720x460px
>Be naturally smart
>don't really try to hard in high school
>still get a 3.9 gpa
>get a couple scholarship offers that would allow me to go to a uni for almost nothing
>don't really care about getting a nice job so I turn it down
>currently living at my parents house
Who here /apathetic/
>>
>tfw dumb

Fuck you
>>
>>36568163
It's really not anything special being intelligent.
>>
>>36568138
>tfw made 33 on ACT but graduated with 2.8
>currently shitting up college, failed 2 classes this semester
I don't have the drive to do anything with my life except browse the internet and shitpost all day
>>
>>36568303
>get a 35 on the act
>working at a McDonald's part time because my parents said I had to at least get a part time job to live at their place
>fap shitpost watch anime and play vidya with all my freetime
I know that feel
>>
>>36568195
It's worse being a fucking retard
>>
File: 12465236548798.jpg (39KB, 666x376px) Image search: [Google]
12465236548798.jpg
39KB, 666x376px
>tfw not sure if I'm really smart or literally retarded
>>
>>36568396
>get a 36 on the ACT
>graduating at 21 with a master's degree
How did you guys fuck up so bad?
>>
>>36568440

It really isn't. Smarter people are more likely to be depressed. I assure you if you had >tfw genius you'd wish for nothing more than to be an idiot
>>
>>36568560
>tfw 141 IQ
I know your feel, geniusfag.
>>
>>36568510
Apathy. I just don't really feel like putting in the time and energy to be sucsessful
>>
>>36568560
>It really isn't.
It is
>>
File: Alan-Watts.jpg (1MB, 2267x1588px) Image search: [Google]
Alan-Watts.jpg
1MB, 2267x1588px
>>36568560
I thought this for a long time too, but you're looking at the trees and missing the forest.
>>
Are you that kid that does no homework and still gets A and a plus
Basically me desu
>>
>>36568607
I just don't get it, because you're going to have to put in real work eventually to be able to make enough money to live on your own and support yourself. And desu normies in college completely overstate the amount of work everything is. I do 90% of my assignments within the four hours before I have to turn them in online, and if I don't get them done by then I just finish them and turn them in late anyway and talk to my professors about technical issues.

For almost all of your intro classes and like half your upper level classes you don't even need to show up to class except to turn in assignments and take quizzes/tests. And you can take AP / other placement tests to skip classes entirely. I got almost 60 hours of credits this way.

Working part-time at McDonald's is probably more work than college if you're smart desu
>>
>>36568560
Source? It's just a meme for robots of average intelligence to try to claim they're smart.
>>
>>36568687
Yeah that's me. I never did any of the work, I got an a. I never understood how people could fail a class
>>
>>36568687
That only works in high school. I was one of those kids got quite an awakening at the uni. I actually had to work hard to study and even then only got average grades.
>>
>>36568726

>>36568781
This. Might as well just not get a job. When my parents die I'll inherit their money and live off of that. When that runs out I'll take my life
>>
>>36568560
Guess I must be a fucking genius then.

Fuck off lad
>>
>>36568757
Try that at the uni with a STEM subject. Won't work.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.