[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dropping out of college. I never liked it. The only good thing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: The-College-Dropout.png (1MB, 902x917px) Image search: [Google]
The-College-Dropout.png
1MB, 902x917px
Dropping out of college. I never liked it. The only good thing about college is that I lost my virginity in freshman year. Aside from that, I fuckin hate everything about it. I hate mindlessly going to classes, doing shit assignments that don't mean shit. I fell into a meme major (English) because I couldn't handle the actual hard classes like business, math and science classes. Have no plans for a career, haven't had a gf in a year, no friends, but fuck it. I think about life too much instead of actually living it. Honestly, I don't even care about having a six figure 9-5 desk job that'll crush my soul and make me hate my life. I just want to get laid, get paid, and have a cute, comfy girlfriend. It really sucks that society uses fear to manipulate kids into going to college
>>
>>36567879
>lost virginity
>had a gf
I'll say it once and no more
fuck off
>>
>>36567916

it's not like I'm a womanizing playboy. It's been like 2 months since I last got laid. fuck it, I need to do something else with my life
>>
>>36567879
Go to trade school
>>
>>36567967
>2 months
come back in 10 years fuck boy
>>
File: a3775824951_10.jpg (91KB, 740x741px) Image search: [Google]
a3775824951_10.jpg
91KB, 740x741px
Without a college degree you will not make a livable wage. It's not about making lots of money, it's about making enough money to live. Without a college degree affording food, shelter, transportation and healthcare is difficult or impossible. Without a college degree the work environments available to you will also be terrible. You will be physically and emotionally uncomfortable every day and quickly begin to hate your life in ways that totally dwarf your minor discomforts now. I really can't stress how fucking stupid it is to willingly choose that lifestyle when there is any possible alternative available.
>>
The world needs ditch diggers, too, anon, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that
>>
>>36567967
I don't care
fuck off
this place isn't "ironic" or whatever you deluded yourself into thinking it is
fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off
>>
>>36568047
>not just leeching off your parents and killing yourself when they die.
>>
>>36568057
Yeap. I am one, i find it's a comfy life tbqh
>>
>>36567988

Is trade school really a good idea? Honestly I wouldn't mind being a repair guy. I just don't want to spend money on something that's a literal meme
>>
>>36568047

maybe the grass is always greener on the other side. My cousin is my age (20) and he's an electrician who seems to be content with his life. But he complains about bullshit in his line of work too. So idk, life can be annoying no matter what you do with it
>>
>>36567879
>i got laid my freshman year
go back to facebook you fucking normie
>>
>>36568216

I deleted my facebook in 2013 and never went back
>>
>>36567967
Fuck off Norman, this place is either virgin or bust and you're definitely not a virgin.
>>
>>36568213
Regardless of what you do you're going to experience bullshit in life, I may hate it but I personally made my peace with that years ago. If you ask me, a very wide majority of people would do better in a trade school/apprenticeship. Pays well, keeps you at least somewhat fit, and for the most part it always keeps you on your toes as you never really know what you'll be doing next, so you won't have a whole lot of repetitiveness going on. It may not be for everyone however, but I'd recommend giving it a shot, as it's not nearly as financially taxing. I think Bongland jobs will be a tad tougher to find though, but I dunno.
>>
>>36568526

what's Bongland
>>
>>36568556
U.K./England, as on 4chan they're often called Bongs/Britbongs. Don't ask me why because I don't know why.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.