[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

patriarchy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: patriarchy.jpg (917KB, 2405x917px) Image search: [Google]
patriarchy.jpg
917KB, 2405x917px
He is right, you know.
There are legit problems that come with liberalization of society, it's just that people wouldn't understand this so those who knew encoded everything in religious laws instead of producing actual arguments. We are not religious anymore, so these laws are obsolete, but the arguments still stand.
>>
>>36566386
I know he's right, but we're just in a transitional phase before we evolve to something else. Technology has changed things so that men's labor has become practically useless. I have no idea what we're going to evolve into, but all the men opting out and not reproducing shows a large amounts of genes are going to be discarded to make way for the new ones who can survive in this new landscape.
>>
>>36566386
did you miss the part where women are now graduating college at a higher rate than men and are earning more than their male counterparts? Men have become obsolete.
>>
>>36566543
Schools/unis cater to females. Most teachers are females and male teachers are discouraged.
>>
>>36566462
Before we evolve to what? Chimps living in high tech luxury? Read op pic again, reread what you said and think of the implications.
>>
>>36566543
graduating in shitty low payment jobs
while men still dominate stem and all other complex areas
>>
>>36566543
>obselete

>all infrastructure in world built and maintained by men
>men obsolete

>college degrees being a useful metric for anything but student loan debt
>>
>>36566543
How many female plumbers are there?

Robots won't be handling that shit for a while.
>>
>>36566543
You missed the part where females need affirmative action and made up govt jobs.
>>
>>36566386
holy fuck, I never thought I'd see a roach talking sense
>>
>>36566543
yeah all those liberal arts and women's studies degrees will help them fix nuclear reactors
>>
>>36566830
>Made up jobs
For their gender studies degree I mean of course
>>
>>36566386
If men's lust is the only motivation for them working, please explain why so many women work. I'll wait.
>>
no, sorry, but before you can even have this alleged nomadic 'herd' of humans, you need a basic family unit where the parents provide for the children - possibly grouping together with other parents as a tribe

the family unit is the fundamental builiding block of all society
>>
>>36566930
You mean the ones that don't realize that they can't have both a family and a career, and end up hooked on boxed wine and Sex in the City?
>>
>>36566989
plenty of women have a career and a family. People work because working gives them satisfaction. Men will still work even if women aren't gold digging sluts who need a man to provide for them anymore.
>>
we've ascended. the plebes may collapse
>>
>>36567143
>plenty of women have a career and a family
Without a partner? You are pulling this out of your ass and I need numbers.
>>
Artificial wombs are already on the market, once they make proper waifubots that can handle housework men will work for themselves and their offspring without the leeching of a woman as a thorn in his side

In far future we will probably have robot bodies too, will be interesting to see how we differentiate from humans who switched to full robot bodies and artificial intelligence

I guess the marriage of flesh and technology is inevitable step in the progress to whatever we are heading towards, shame i won't live to see it
>>
>>36566543
>liberal arts

useless to the economy
>>
>>36566930
>why so many women work

because they are force to but many wish to work as little as possible or to have a man take care of them.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.