[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /dumb/ here? >barely graduated high school with Ds and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (177KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
177KB, 367x321px
who /dumb/ here?
>barely graduated high school with Ds and Cs
>everyone else who scored that low on tests was a Chad or actually had brain damage
>see all these "robots" with 3-4.0 gpa in uni
>can't get accepted anywhere
>no job
>no gf
>no hope
fuck you nerds you don't know what's it's like to fail at anything and everything you attempt
>>
>>36560388
Don't worry, 3.6 but my major was political science.

I'm 29 and haven't made more than $3/hour above min wage.
>>
Hmm, I just don't understand algebra... I feel out of the loop, I just enrolled into school. I am pretty nervous about it considering I'm going for computer science, and I'll be taking remidials.
>>
Reporting in. I was in gifted programs in elementary school and apparently scored higher on the 1st grade reading speed test than my teacher had ever seen, yet by middle school I was getting Ds and Cs. I don't know what the fuck happened
>>
>>36560539
>tfw read at about 1000 wpm
>never went to uni
>>
>>36560388
>>everyone else who scored that low on tests was a Chad
yea no
maybe Thad passed with low marks, but Chad was in the honors program if not the valedictorian

chad always wins, even when he loses
>>
>>36560624
You can't retain much at 1000wpm that's literally autistic.
>>
were the bad grades because of legit low intelligence or robot depression?
>>
>tfw have "sophisticated" interests and talk about them sometimes so everyone assumes im smart but im actually a dumbass
>>
>>36560388
No one is dumb just lazy
My dad always tells me about having to spend 3 times longer than everyone else studying and trying to retain info. He's a PHD graduate in chemical engineering.
>>
everyone assumes I'm dumb, I think because my voice is super deep
>>
>>36560624
>he thinks figuring out how to skim text is the same as reading at some insane wpm
>>
>>36560758
mix of both. I usually didn't study for tests. Sometimes I did everything a model student would do and still failed.
>>
>>36560539
You weren't gifted. You just learned how to read at a pre-teen level from playing video games, and it gave you a massive advantage and superiority complex for a few years.

There are so many gamer retards that think they were somehow intelligent and led astray when really they just learned how to read at a pre-teen level faster than their schoolmates because of video games, and once everyone was on equal ground in middle/high school their average intelligence + narcissism from being above their schoolmates early on made them perform shittily.

You learned to read at the same time as Chad, but when Chad was out playing ball with his dad, you were sitting there playing some shitty game and picking up more complex words constantly.
>>
>>36560916
Nah, I doubt playing nintendo games caused me to read far faster and more fluidly than everybody in my class. Plus, english wasn't the only thing I was ahead of my peers at. I was put in gifted programs for my scores on those pattern recognition tests, and my 4th grade teacher let me play basketball outside while everyone did timed multiplication sheets because I didn't need them. I'm not trying to brag about my fucking elementary school academic accomplishments but I was definitely gifted
>>
>>36560388
>tfw everyone including Stacy and Chad are smarter than you
>>
>drop out of high school
>drop out of vocational school
>drop out of second vocational school
>about to drop out from third vocational school

Dumb and lazy, the perfect combination.
>>
File: 1492689561335.png (337KB, 1144x888px) Image search: [Google]
1492689561335.png
337KB, 1144x888px
>show up to class
>never do the work
>still pass
highschool in america is basically daycare
>>
>>36560412
3.6 in poli sci is like 2.0 in anything else
>>
>repeated two grades
>dropped out of high school
>failed to earn GED
>stuck living with mommy
I'm stupid and I hate myself. I won't live to see 30.
>>
File: a62.png (262KB, 680x661px) Image search: [Google]
a62.png
262KB, 680x661px
>be suspended for the entire semester from science class
>too lazy to do homework
>just practice to the test one hour
>get A
>>
>>36560388

being an underachiever is way worse, trust me

at least no one expected anything great from you

just get a blue collar job
>>
>1.6 cumulative gpa in highschool
>even that is artificially high because many of my teachers bumped my grades up as much as 20% just cause they liked me

but I'm not actually dumb
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.