[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the endgame for NEETs? Do you get cut off at a certain

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1491784261436.jpg (36KB, 350x464px) Image search: [Google]
1491784261436.jpg
36KB, 350x464px
What's the endgame for NEETs?

Do you get cut off at a certain age and thrown to the wolves? Any older NEETs here who can shed some light on this?
>>
Depends on where you live and the support from family and friends. NEETS are becoming more common and it's no longer odd for people to live with their parents into their mid 20s. Some will be kicked out at 18, being a NEET feels awful but it doesn't really hit you until 22 or 23. That's when you know it's over, you had every opportunity to develop into a decent human being and you blew it.
>>
depends the parents. some don't care how long their kid lives with them and some throw their kids to the wolves. I was living alone in arkansas for quite a while only to have my parents beg me to move in with them in Iowa. I did and got thrown out a month later. turns out they want me to just be in reach just not living with them. I'm moving back to arkansas shortly because fuck the midwest.
>>
Depends on where your income comes from.

If it's gov't programs, that's it's own kettle of fish to deal with, but there's zero age restrictions there.

If it's investment income, again zero age restriction on that, except probably a min age of 18.

If it's existing on the largess of family, it highly depends on who the family member is providing support. Direct family would be more forgiving than extended.
>>
I live in a country where I'm paid for doing nothing by the government until the day I die. Or until the populace gets sick of paying for useless people like me and votes to get rid of social security.
>>
A very original suicide
>>
They either kill themselves or get better and carry on
>>
27 here. Going strong still. Still gotta put up with mommy though.
>>
>>36554406
Yep.
It's fine, it's obviously tough sometimes but my Mommy is the only one who will ever love me anyway, nice to not have to travel to see her.
>>
File: 1489179808086.jpg (44KB, 251x231px) Image search: [Google]
1489179808086.jpg
44KB, 251x231px
>>36553752
I'm getting married and now I have to work.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.