[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, just turned 19, have a ged but no job or car or money

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: var0115sv8oy.jpg (13KB, 425x340px) Image search: [Google]
var0115sv8oy.jpg
13KB, 425x340px
>be me, just turned 19, have a ged but no job or car or money and i live in my grandparents den. only have a road bicycle.
>am a 6/10 at the moment, but when i have my hair done and i have no acne im about a 6.5-7/10 depending on how im clothed as well.
>decent at talking to people - have been told by my older brothers gfs im cute, and i have been checked out before in public
>am still a desperate virgin
How can , an average looking jobless, carless, moneyless NEET who lives in his grandparents den, find a woman who I can fuck?

I literally have no standards. I will fuck anyone. Doesnt matter if theyre fat or gross. I just want to fuck someone, just once.

And if I find a woman who is willing to fuck me, how do I get her somewhere to fuck? I have literally 0 privacy in my house. I live in a neighborhood disconnected from the main town, and I have to bike across a busy ass interstate to get downtown. Too damn dangerous, plus theres no money to rent a motel room.

I dont want to wait until fucking August to go to Community College. Even then, I still have the fucking problem of not having anywhere to take the woman to, since my mom will be dropping me off and picking me up, and I still will live in my grandparents den.

Is there ANY fucking hope? Has there EVER been a woman who is willing to drive and pick up a guy and fuck him like there would be a guy to pick up a girl to fuck?
>>
>>36553715
You're fucking 19 none of this shit matters.
>>
>>36553755
No, it does. I am fucking in the prime of my youth, and I want to fuck someone no before I either turn ugly as fuck or I get really busy with my studies. I have like 3 1/2 months to find a lady to fuck in my situation.
>>
>>36553715
Could I somehow find some unattractive 4/10 to fuck? Could I convince her to pick me up? I would prefer to have the nastiest fucking sex I can too, just so I can experience it before studying my ass off for four years straight. I dont want to make the mistake of chasing women in college. I want to make money, THEN get the bitches later, but I am being driven insane by my urges. Masturbation isnt cutting it now. I want the real thing. I dont care if its vanilla even.
>>
You need a friend. I've got three girls, all through friends.
Get invited to a social situation like a party or anything that involves drinking and bang a common friend in someone's bathroom or backyard or her house or whatever.

The trick is to get to know every person in the party but one girl. Talk to everyone, ask them questions and be a funny guy in general but ignore one girl. That one girl is probably going to initiate contact at one point and then you're game.
>>
>>36553873
not everyone here is a fuckin normie like you
>>
>>36553873
I have no car.
How will I get there?
The only girls I know are on teamspeak and steam. I cant fuck them because theyre in fucking aussie land.
>>
>>36553907
I wasn't a normie all along. I tried lots of things and this one worked.
You're getting the biggest insight of two years of doing nothing but trying to get laid condensed in one brief post. If you wanna get laid, get friends first. Even if you hate them. It's practically impossible to get laid without them.
>>
>>36553949
Make IRL friends.
One is enough as long as you're not their only friend.
>>
post a tinder with your supposed 7/10 face and be completely honest that you want to have kinky sex with almost any chick to take your virginity and they have to pick you up. Walk half a mile or so from your house to the spot where they can pick you up. Dont let a stranger see where you live since its not technically your house.
>>
>>36554005
So will I atleast get a fuckable woman out of this? I know I said I dont care how they look, but as long as they are somewhat fuckable, just 4/10 is my minimum, is that fine? God I would love that.

i have never used Tinder before. I am a bit afraid of being identified on it somehow. I guess I can try to just do it fast as fuck and hope I dont get screwed over. Worst comes to worst, try for a week, give up and take my profile down.

But anyways, is it still likely a 4/10 woman would even go through the trouble of picking up a 19 year old 6-7/10 virgin to fuck?
>>
>GED
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU EDUCATED NORMIE REEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.