[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to hang myself tonight at 9 pm Australian tim

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: pastures.png (330KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
pastures.png
330KB, 600x300px
I'm going to hang myself tonight at 9 pm Australian time. I've thought this through, and I know I'm a coward, but I can't take this pain anymore. What should I do in the next 12 hours to make the most of my time?

Before anyone asks, this is not bait. If I begin to have doubts in that time span, I will jump in front of a train instead. Keep an eye on www.adelaidenow.com.au if that becomes the case.
>>
Care to tell us why OP? What happened?
>>
File: 1476109886439.png (208KB, 389x346px) Image search: [Google]
1476109886439.png
208KB, 389x346px
get a slab and down it for liquid courage.
if you're into drugs go spend the rest of your money on them, and just other shit you like like your favourite food and drink, etc.

the best advice i can ever give for the greatest act of self-destruction a person can do is to make sure that you essentially burn every single bridge you can think of so that way when it comes down to the moment, you won't have much left to go back to and figure "this is for the best"

also don't jump infront of a train, think of the poor sod driving. when i lived in melbourne for a few years someone jumped infront of a train when I was on my way to the cbd and you could feel the train go over the body, shit's chilling.

glhf, t. kiwibro
>>
>>36552249
Depression man. I've tried antidepressants, therapy, etc. I'm failing uni, and I've been failing school for the last four years.

It sounds pretty stock standard, but it's just not worth trying anymore. My attachment to my dog is the only reason why I haven't done it earlier.
>>
Pack a bag and start walking until youre happy. Trust me OP, you'll find yourself. Did the same and don't regret a thing.
Or find some shrooms/LSD/DMT and find your happiness there.
>>
>>36552316
sounds rough dude.

have you thought of what your dog would think when his owner never comes back?
>>
File: 1492891621570.jpg (269KB, 922x691px) Image search: [Google]
1492891621570.jpg
269KB, 922x691px
>>36552316
Damn man,same problem here. I'm taking anti depressants right now but idk i still feel depressed most of the time They also make me be that type of annoying hyper guy, it sucks, i don't like how they control my feelings like this. And anti depressants is my only solution, tried therapy and all the other shit aswell.
>>
>>36552223
>What should I do in the next 12 hours to make the most of my time?
Have you done this before? Most of the time if you give yourself a "presuicide period" it will end in failure, even more so if you're already having doubts due to fear of pain.
Or at least for me
>>
>>36552353
She'll be alright. She has my mother and brother, and a loving home all round, even without me.
>>
>>36552468
I'm not really fussed by the possibility of pain anymore. The last time I seriously thought about hanging myself, I balked because I worried about screwing up. I can't guarantee it, but I think in my heart I know this time will be for real.
>>
>>36552621
I dunno man, seems to me you have things to live for.
That dog is pretty special to you, and not to mention your loving home. Why not talk to your family? or someone you trust about this.
>>
>>36552223
bye anon. be nice when you get up there.
>>
>>36552858
I've talked to people man. I've been talking to people for years. I'm convinced whatever I have is a biological problem. I just cannot seem to find the slightest measurement of happiness and stability in my life. It's like I have no control over what I think or feel. Even the little pleasures aren't enough to counteract all of these negative feelings.
>>
>>36553671
yeah I get it, you're in pain and want it to end. Thats the shitty thing with depression, it completely zaps your motivation and energy.

Im hearing that you tried taking anti depressants and tried therapy but it didnt help. Ever consider going back to either of them and giving it another crack? I know you're frustrated because you didnt get the results you wanted but something to consider is medication is fine tuning to find the right one. Also finding the right therapist can be challenging.
>>
Yo I'm also from Adelaide. What station you intend to jump at? Also how old are you?
>>
i am someone who has had suicide in their family. sure i can go on living but it is just sad to live with this burden. i just think of the pain my sister felt and it just gives me the shivers. jumping in front of a train is the ultimate delusion. I think you don't really want this...i am sorry you feel this way but i hope you come around
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.