[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are aspies even fucking human? I hate these fuckers so much.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 17

File: Shine a Light for Autism.jpg (20KB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
Shine a Light for Autism.jpg
20KB, 245x300px
Are aspies even fucking human? I hate these fuckers so much.

>"hey man how are you doing?"
>sperg slowly takes his eyes off of what he is doing and gives a blank stare
>"h-h-h-hiiii... I-i-i'm doing g-g-good"
>try to start a conversation
>only get one word "yes" or "no" answers
>conversation ends with awkward silence...

These fucking tards can't even speak and look like they are always in hostile territory. I feel pity for any mother or father that gives birth to one of these things.
>>
>getting mad at retarded people

thats more retarded than being retarded.
>>
>>36552199
Maybe I would be less mad if they were excluded from the general public, so we don't have to deal with them.
>>
>>36552216
Don't worry, anon, I already exclude myself from the public on a daily basis!
>>
File: costanza.jpg (331KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
331KB, 5000x5000px
>>36552162
>hating the mentally retarded
wow, you're a grade-A asshole, aren't you?
>>
>>36552246
same here buddy

>>36552216
honestly why the fuck would we even want to interact with a fuck like you?
>>
Ableist shitlords.
>>
>>36552162
pls no bully. I'm trying.
>>
>>36552162
You sound pretty autistic. Sure you aren't projecting?
>>
>>36552162
i'm an aspie and i get laid on the reg, u mad bro
>>
>asperger's
>supportive social network
>free stuff
>gf
>more free stuff
>any time I refer to my internal state I'm being insightful and deep and one time paid
>don't have to know anything because lol just retarded
How do regular people even live?
>>
>>36552162
The loud ones that are imune to anxiety and self awareness are 10x worse than the quiet creepy ones
They are beyond insufferable
>>
File: Elliot Rodger Valentine.jpg (80KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot Rodger Valentine.jpg
80KB, 1000x700px
>>36553071
The creepy quiet ones are the ones to watch out for.
>>
>>36553602
He wasn't denied. He never even asked for it.
>>
T. Chris chan
>>
>>36553071
>>36552162
Don't bully me please. My existence is constant horror, I come here for happy safe place. Please do not bully here.
>>
>>36552216
>excluded from public
>starts a convo with them
You do realize you do not need to talk to everyone in public, right? Mind your own fucking business you imbecile.
>>
What pisses me off the most is when people like OP try to start conversations with me even though I'm pretty sure they can tell that I, as well as other "aspies" out there, don't want anything to do with anyone else.

You're the problem. Leave us alone.
>>
>>36554974
This. Idiots like OP always come up to me asking the dumbest things and making small talk. Last week a literal Chad came up to me asking about an assignment. Do I look like the fucking professor? It's absolutely unnecessary to conversate sometimes and people do not understand this.
>>
File: Poppy_Disgusted.png (105KB, 163x164px) Image search: [Google]
Poppy_Disgusted.png
105KB, 163x164px
Let me get this straight. This guy has trouble with something, that is to say have social interactions, he does his best to fit, and to be polite, and you get pissed by that?

What are you, fucking autistic?
>>
>>36555224
op is just being rational you dont have to make it seem like he's down on ur level
and im being origina
>>
>>36555156
Perhaps we are just trying to be friendly, but you apsies are just antisocial retards, who when presented with a situation to meet people, will always blow it off. Then you will cry online when you get home about how you have no friends and can't get laid. Losers.
>>
> look like they are always in hostile territory.

because they are. spergs are people who've been bullied so much they've shut down.
>>
>>36552162
> Can't stand the mentally challenged

I think that's why you can't get a gf, Anon.
>>
File: 1453351631210.jpg (67KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
1453351631210.jpg
67KB, 500x491px
>>36555780
Nice
Meme
Daaawg
>>
>>36555780
Jokes on you. I've never made a thread about no friends and all that jazz. Quite frankly I couldn't care less about having any of that. I want to be alone. How is making small talk a way to meet people? If you want to meet people, might as well present yourself to be more interesting and PERHAPS worth my precious time. But you normies insist on asking pointless questions like 'hows it goin!?' Why do you care about how I feel and why does it matter? Fuck you boring asshat.
>>
>>36552162
Maybe theyd learn to speak better if people like you had any patience at all. Everyone has to start somewhere. Nice bait desu.
>>
>>36556051
This
I mean what do you even mean OP
How's "what" going?
And "where" is it going?
>>
>>36556142
i know this is bait but normies literally hate us and its so annoying because they are the dumb ones, not us. i just want to be left alone since they do not understand me and vice versa
>>
>>36552162
aspie here, I make 101k as an IT infrastructure engineer. I am married to a kindergarten teacher and the sex is great.
>>
>>36552162
We autists have ascended beyond small talk. Trying to talk to you Normie's is like a god trying to speak to a chimp. I'm off anyway. Me and my autistic pals are gonna go and create an empire. Have fun flinging shit.
>>
>>36556328
Hope you signed a prenup my dude haha
>>
>>36556364
My wife is redpilled as fuck, she went and got a postnup without me asking.
>>
>>36552162
people with severe Asperger syndrome aren't stupid, OP, they're socially ignorant. They can have wonderful minds, smarter than an average person, but they'd be hopeless in a one-on-one communication with a woman. So no, they're not stupid, just very, very shy.
>>
>>36556430
Yeah, the cool part is if we are handsome women just flock to us and don't give a shit if we're socially awkward.
>>
>>36555361
There's nothing rational about hating someone who hasn't done anything to you. Or are you gonna pretend that you took offense at someone's inability to do X thing?

Don't hide behind things such as "being rational" when you're not making any sense.

Ah and please learn to diss people properly. Now here's the door.
>>
>>36556455
wew lad, as a (mild) aspie myself, I can almost pass as a normal person, so people "feel" there's something wrong with me, but they can't "identify" it. So people just think I'm weird as fuck, only one other person who works at the same place recognized my Asperger syndrome, Women tend to stay away from me, because I'm not autistic enough to be "autistic" but I'm autistic, what a fucking wild ride.
>>
File: the myth of consensual sex.jpg (34KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
the myth of consensual sex.jpg
34KB, 500x464px
>>36553602
How the fuck was Elliot creepy? He was quite literally the supreme gentleman.
>>
File: 8886.jpg (19KB, 192x361px) Image search: [Google]
8886.jpg
19KB, 192x361px
>>36552162
>These fucking tards can't even speak and look like they are always in hostile territory.
You should be killed for the shit you just spat out ot you neurotypical retarded mouth. And maybe you even will. Haha!

Check this great documentary of Pekka-Eric Auvinen, who was both autistic and bullied. It came along with my daily Google search for Elliot Rodger. It has English subtitles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdIdtiuLvYk

You do not wish to be shot by an autist, do you?
>>
>>36556430
why r u feeding obvious bait u idiot
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 600x315px
The fuck?

Aspies are the ones who ask me about the random shit im doing, not the other way around

you deserved to terrify a poor tismo you fuckin creep.
>>
>>36556536
Sorry bro, I am very good looking so all the women attribute my weirdness to being unique.

Girls always were the ones to ask me out. The woman I married had pursued me pretty hard.
>>
File: 1489667878608.png (268KB, 740x742px) Image search: [Google]
1489667878608.png
268KB, 740x742px
>>36552162
I'M TRYING MY BEST STOPP BULLYING
>>
File: 1481686110154.png (208KB, 807x935px) Image search: [Google]
1481686110154.png
208KB, 807x935px
>>36552162
How does it feel knowing that you're just a dumb neurotypical monkey whose only purpose in life is fleeting social contact? While you're hanging out with the bros stunting your mind with alcoholic beverages, I'm cultivating a god-like knowledge of the sciences that I will one day use to build my own aspie-only spacefaring society. So how does it feel, dumb ape?
>>
>>36556596
>r
>u
>u

>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>36556640
please stop posting this fucking picture. this shit literally gives me anxiety and nightmares good god MAKE IT STOP I JUST WANT TO BROWSE IN PEACE SHIT FUCK YOU
>>
>>36556708
You have their nanomachines inside you right now, each and every one of them a tiny bog face. One day they'll cut into all of your cells like a horde of beavers and replace all your DNA with bogdaDNA
>>
>>36556724
i hope you slowly die in a house fire
>>
File: Retrrrribution.gif (993KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
Retrrrribution.gif
993KB, 450x253px
>>36555780
>but you apsies are just antisocial retards
YOU SHALL BE ON THE LIST.
>>
>>36553071
Can confirm, had one of those misbeings in my class back in hs, hated him so fucking much
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>36552162
Fuck you you piece of shit!!
If you only knew the torment...
>>
>>36556758
when you really think about it, the Bogs control the security system, and have an infinite knowledge surrounding the internet. At this very second you could be watched by a Bog, your internet history watched by a Bog, every post you make watched by a Bog. When you go to sleep tonight, the time cameras pointed in your windows will be a live feed to the Bogs.

Sleep tight, Anon, the Bogs are watching
>>
>>36552162

Why you normie fucks need to have pointless conversations?
>>
>>36552162
kys. we have to suffer our most of lives not being able to talk to people until adulthood you little shit. The only upside being that we rule the IT world.
>>
>>36556838
FUCKING DIE ALREADY DIE DIE DIE I WANT TO STAB YOU SO BAD I HATE YOU WHY DOES MY PAIN MAKE YOU HAPPY UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH UGLY ASS BOGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: minimalist screaming fregg.jpg (171KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
minimalist screaming fregg.jpg
171KB, 800x600px
>>36552162
Why the fuck would I talk to anyone who isn't capable of stimulating discussion about realistic space warfare?
>>
>>36556536
I'm about the same dude. People just think I'm shy at first and need to "come out my shell" and because I'm attractive they tolerate it for a long time. But eventually they realise something's off and distance themselves. I've had girl say its like not a real person. One said I don't have a soul. Really fucking hurts desu. I may not have a soul but I'd never say that shit to someone.
>>
>>36556885
the Bogs are watching, Anon. They could be anywhere, they could abduct you in your sleep to further implant more DNA-altering nano bots into your body, turning you to look more like The Bogs. You could very well be talking to A Bog at this very moment. All your badmouthing of The Bogs will simply fuel them to Watch. Your. Every. Move.

The Bogs Watch You. They Always Watch You.
>>
>>36552162
Pay me NEETbux and I won't leave the house.
>>
>>36556977
>One said I don't have a soul
are you a ginger? That may be the problem. Sorry to hear that though, bro, at least we got each other, right? The best friends I'd ever had were other Aspies. If it's any consolation I consider every Aspie a friend until proven otherwise, simply because no one else tries to get to know people like us.
>>
>>36552162
we are a next step in evolution that was made possible by alien experiments. We have a total understanding of the nature of existence, and that comes at very obvious costs. The nazis tried to exterminate the specials for that reason, and now autism speaks is picking up where the nazis left off.
>>
File: Himmler.jpg (2MB, 2830x4211px) Image search: [Google]
Himmler.jpg
2MB, 2830x4211px
>>36557154
But wasn't Himmler a complete sperg and weeb himself? Perhaps you are thinking of the Jew.
>>
>>36557248
the jews were to out-shadow the specials
himmler was a failed special who deflected
>>
>>36552162
I am always in hostile territory though. Stop talking to me!
>>
>>36556995
YOU'RE GOING TO GIVE ME A PANIC ATTACK MOTHERFUCKER I HOPE YOU DIE IN WW3
>>
>>36557395
>die in WW3
Implying The Bogs would allow anyone to die in WWIII. If you really think about it, they'd use WWIII as a means to further increase their power over Earth, and, subsequently their ability to spy on you. So by wishing WW3 you're simply wishing for The Bogs to replace part of your brain (part, meaning more than what they have, they've no doubt replaced a part of your brain with a chip that looks like their face) with information gathering processes.

The Bogs already have their faces imprinted on your brain, anon, the only thing to do to escape The Bogs is to either kill yourself (which won't work- you'd simply wake back up in The Bog's hospital) or accept the fact that at every moment in your life, from your first wank to your child being born, The Bogs have watched you.

THEY ARE ALWAYS WATCHING
>>
File: ALWAYS WATCHING.jpg (72KB, 511x496px) Image search: [Google]
ALWAYS WATCHING.jpg
72KB, 511x496px
>>36557395
ALWAYS WATCHING
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>36557532
I'm about to commit suicide and it's all your fault bitch see you in hell
>>
Aspergers doesn't exist.
>>
>>36557631
I'M NOT CLICKING THAT SHIT FUCK YOU
>>
>>36557631
OH GOD IM SO TEMPTED TO FUCKING CLICK BUT I CANT LORD HELP ME WHY WHY WHY HWY
>>
File: ALWAYS WATCHING YOU.jpg (203KB, 1500x850px) Image search: [Google]
ALWAYS WATCHING YOU.jpg
203KB, 1500x850px
>>36557654
>>36557664
>>36557675
you will end up in The Bog Zone, a place where The Bogs will watch you.

F O R E V E R

There is no escape, anon, the Bogs are Watching.

always watching.
>>
>>36557657
It's really rude to tell someone they don't exist anon
>>
>People playing pretend and claiming to have autism ITT even though they have gfs and such

Fuck off already
>>
>>36558064
Fucking this
Everybody has autism or some other mental disorder these days and it's really rustling my jimmies because we who actually are retarded aren't taken seriously

This is also the reason why people are starting to think that mental disabilities isn't a real thing
>>
>>36558226
my autism helped me develop superb writing skills, so, Ironically, I can talk to a girl over the internet because it doesn't involve actual social interaction. I can write long love letters, no matter how inappropriate, because I don't have to see the person. Once I actually meet them I'm a blubbering retard who can't pronounce a single word right and is generally just unable to relate to anything someone else is doing.

fuck this is pain.
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.