[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Again, can you explain me, how white person can be a robot?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1492121652917.png (67KB, 1456x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1492121652917.png
67KB, 1456x1108px
Again, can you explain me, how white person can be a robot?
>>
>>36549342
You see white people are more civilized and can't just go around raping woman.
Must be hard to imagine from your perspective
>>
>>36549342
I can't. Whites can't be robot
>>
>>36549411
But civilized people are normies
>>
>most CEOs are white
>asian women and white women (despite what some (((people))) like to say) still prefer white guys over anyone else
>higher median income in the untied states
>manage to vote in a highly unpopular candidate because he appealed more to white people
>lower chance of mental disability
>high chance of social integration
>hollywood despite all best efforts still consider the white male to be the 'hero' template
no but yeah you're def a robot xDDD
>>
>>36549411
You can, you know, took women from minorities.
> muh race mixing
You dont even have to make a family, they are just happy to receive a white dick.
>>
>>36549342
>Again, can you explain me, how white person can be a robot?
I'm not white, I'm Indian. I think I can speak for everyone, white and black included, when saying I hate this race bait bullshit and it needs to be banned from the site.

Yes whites can be robots, being a robot has nothing to do with race. Stop making this dumb threads, you and all the people like you, these threads are garbage and don't add value to /r9k/
>>
>>36549342
Gotta be capable of higher emotions and understanding
>>
Easy. Prosperity/decadence and an individualistic culture.

Think some random dude in rural Guatemala or Cambodia can just decide to 'opt out' of society and spend all his time playing video games? Nope, he'd starve to death or get dragged into work/activities by his extended family.
>>
>>36549523
It is true that you people shitting on the street?
>>
>>36549342
why don't niggers fuck off already.
Usually you have to be intelligent to be a robot.
This means that niggers and shitskins need not apply.
>>36549467
>most people in this country are white and whites have superior intelligence
>Race mixing is wrong.
>thats factually incorrect and again we're still a majority and are smart enough to vote
>citation needed
>citation needed
>jews rule hollywood and all heroes have always been jews or blacks.
Only whites and Asians can be robots. Now fuck off normal.
>>
> applying for the entriest of entry tier jobs
>waiter in a shitty restaurant they basically call in anyone for a one day trial and then decide
>ask to work for them ,manage to keep my shit together as i answer their qiestions
>get aksed for name and telephone number
>nassim
>ah you are arab? She says with a fucking terrified fake smile
>never get called for trial day
>>
>>36549503
>giving a shit about virginity
Thats not the point. I don't want to fuck a slut with STD's then walk home, I can just masturbate. I want someone to start a family with.
>>
>>36549583
Go back home terrorist.
>>
>>36549664
Where you kill him with drones?
>>
>>36549583
Her even just asking that is grounds for a discrimination lawsuit
>>
>>36549664
Kys white trash
>>
>>36549583

I know a Persian girl with that name. Think it's spelled differently though.

Why not adopt a generic American name for business since you pass as white and all.

If you're a MENA Christian try to play that up a bit. A lot of dumb Amerifats have no idea that the Assyrian/Chaldean/Maronite/Coptic Christians are a thing and will be really curious about you.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.