[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: one thing you hate about robots and one thing you hate about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

File: 1473471081920.jpg (16KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1473471081920.jpg
16KB, 225x225px
>robots think violation of basic human rights is ethical, like thinking women should be sex slaves or should be executed if they don't shave
>normies don't help robots become better, productive people and instead make fun of them for their failures
>>
>this robot doesn't know how to use meme arrows
>normies gonna norm
>>
>robots put way too much time into determing who is actually a robot
>normies don't put in any effort into understanding robot problems
>>
YOU think people should be forgiven for their shortcumings, u cunt
>>
File: 1453779827956.jpg (26KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1453779827956.jpg
26KB, 848x480px
>normies pretend to be nice while silently judging others
>(young) robots give up and wallow in self pity when they still have time to improve "i'm a 21 year old khv neet my life sux i'm gonna kill myself ;-;"
>>
>>36546311
>robots are shit people in general
>normies are blood thirsty murderous psychopaths who are shit people in general
>>
>normies don't give you a chance to prove yourself
>robots complain about being judged by people but when it comes to getting potential gfs they do the same exact thing as normies
>>
>>36546311
>robots over analyze their own normal human behavior, thinking it's autistic and generate self hatred
>if i could ask God a question, it would be "How are normies so ant-like, devoid of feelings and loyalty"
>>
>>normies don't help robots become better, productive people and instead make fun of them for their failures
Why are they supposed to share their painstakingly acquired knowledge? Also most of what they do is just plain obvious shit you just don't do because you don't really want to.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (7KB, 207x243px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
7KB, 207x243px
>>36546311
>Robots still believe in hate and in the lies of the material world, even tough they have been completely cucked by this cruel society .
>Normies are the living embodiment of hate,greed and fear.
>>
All robots are bi and gay

Chad can fuck anything he wants
>>
File: Gorillaz_2D.jpg (16KB, 297x335px) Image search: [Google]
Gorillaz_2D.jpg
16KB, 297x335px
>>36546311
Other robots tend to follow the herd when it comes to how they think
Normalfags also do this
>>
>robots don't see there is no systemic power holding them back
>normalfags can't see that attractive people are treated differently than ugly people
>>
File: 1369610698080.jpg (21KB, 291x302px) Image search: [Google]
1369610698080.jpg
21KB, 291x302px
>>36546531
>when it comes to getting potential gfs
>robots
>getting potential gfs

First day here, or are you mentally handicapped?
>>
File: gJxx5Wj.jpg (251KB, 921x826px) Image search: [Google]
gJxx5Wj.jpg
251KB, 921x826px
>>36546711
>there is no systemic power holding them back
>attractive people are treated differently than ugly people
>>
>>36546756
I mean there's no great conspiracy to why robots are not getting a gf.
>>
File: b74.png (204KB, 600x528px) Image search: [Google]
b74.png
204KB, 600x528px
>>36546711
Maybe not holding me back but someone has to be pulling the strings
>>
>>36546793
Someone is but they are not actively trying to impede on your sex life.
>>
>>36546311
>Robots love to judge one another against some stupid genetics. Yet criticize normies for being shallow and doing the same

>Normies act like mental illness is so easy to deal with or it's somehow trendy rather than how debilitating it can be. Even if the mentally ill don't have much in the way of responsibility.
>>
File: 729.gif (227KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
729.gif
227KB, 600x600px
>>36546780
>he takes conspiracy shitposting seriously
>>
>>36547186
So the 80/20 shit, the blackpill, the feminist argument, the virginity argument and the cultural marxism are all shitposting?
>>
File: Klaus.png (165KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
Klaus.png
165KB, 326x326px
>robots never make the best of their shitty situation; they spend all their extra time (from either neethood or lack of social life) complaining about life instead of working on epic projects
>normies pretend that discrimination doesn't exist unless it's based on race or gender
>>
>Robots are too concerned with other people's situation and use it as a basis for how they perceive their own life/circumstances. Become blinded by this and fail to realize how their actions/inactions affect those around them.

>Normies are generally oblivious to the circumstances of others and fail to realize how their actions affect those around them.

IMO people should be more aware of others, and then stop fucking worrying about it - i.e. stop being so fucking egocentric. Be virtuous and humble and you're golden.

Stay gold, ponyboys.
>>
>>36547515
I can kinda understand the first point because most robots are clinically depressed and apathetic.

I do agree with you that we can spend our time better.
>>
>>36546311

>robots are all victims of circumstance and never at fault for their shitty behavior and lifestyles
>normies claim they have empathy, but have no empathy for khv, which society deems as "weird" or "awkward"
>>
>>36547276
>the blackpill
It's a very hard one to swallow
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.