[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sperg life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 38035346.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
38035346.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
>wake up at 4 pm feeling like shit
>get out of bed and turn on computer
>go downstairs and say hi to family and pupper
>eat celeral and drink coffee while mom is trying to force conversation with me
>go upstairs and get on computer
>spend hours watching stupid shit on youtube and sometimes play videogames
>maybe I go for a walk if the weather is nice and if I have the energy
>eat some food now and then
>no motivation or energy to even fap
>go to bed at 2 AM
>tell myself that I'll change tomorrow
>lay in bed and watch youtube until 5 AM
>finally fall asleep
>repeat

I just don't understand how people can function normally
>>
>>36541102
who the fuck sleeps for 11 hours? I'm a NEET and I can't manage that
>>
>>36541131
it depends, I can sleep everything from 5-15 hours each night and I can't seem to control it
>>
File: ChpRKOIUkAEnoaF.jpg (68KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
ChpRKOIUkAEnoaF.jpg
68KB, 499x499px
If I wasn't forced to eat at 1 PM I'd also wake up at 4. I just browse and occasionally read until 3 AM and then go to sleep.
>>
>>36541102
>wake up at 5-6 pm
>watch youtube for 2-3 hours in bed untill the coast is clear
>go down make tea and sneak to the basment
>dick around on the computer until 4-5 am
>go to bed and watch 10 minutes of a youtube vid and fall asleep
>repeat
>>36541131
i sometimes sleep 14 hours a day, my body is used to getting lots of sleep
>>
>>36541102
start a routine dumbass.
Wake up at 8:00 AM every morning and sleep on time (10:00 PM).
get a job or go to college
maybe get an apprenticeship (carpentry, bricklaying, etc.),
or get a license (forklifting, security, crane operator, etc.)
so you don't have to do 80 IQ repetitive boring jobs.

fix your diet. do not skip 3 main meals. eat mostly plant based. If you are too retarded to cook yourself wake up with your family and eat with them. Don't eat alone at your room. Eat with your family. Talk with them. Talk about your future plans. Ask their days.

get a hobby or volunteer work to do. Do it every week or day, consistently.

When you meet new people don't be afraid to talk about your hobbies and activities you do.
>>
>>36541102
Pretty much same thing, different schedule, and I still fap all the time.
>>
>>36541272
>start a routine dumbass
I can't keep a routine, I try all the time

>get a job or go to college
I've had jobs and gone to school but I can't keep up because of the fact that I can't keep a routine. and back when I was in school I was much more active and healthier than I am now

>fix your diet. do not skip 3 main meals.
I do eat healthy, mom makes sure her goodboy gets enough food through the day
get a hobby or volunteer work to do. Do it every week or day, consistently.

>get a hobby, when you meet new people don't be afraid to talk about your hobbies and activities you do
I don't have any interests, at least not enoguhthat I can pursuit them as hobbies, I guess that's part of being autistic
>>
>>36541361
>I don't have any interests, at least not enoguhthat I can pursuit them as hobbies, I guess that's part of being autistic

I'm autistic too anon, I don't think that's autism, I think that's depression.
>>
>>36541375
autism is a spectrum and everyone is different but idk. feels kind of stupid blaming my disorder anyway, maybe i'm just lazy
>>
>>36541361
well. Imagine your feature if you keep this lifestyle. Your parents are going to die eventually.
Then imagine the future if you be active and pursue your goals (get goals dumbass).

If you can't keep a routine that might be because you are depressed, or you don't have any hope that your routine is going to have a positive effect on your future.
I don't believe that you don't have hobbies or interests. I suggest you to investigate your time researching everything about humanity (science, engineering, individual games and sports, music, movies, collecting stuff, etc.)

Improve yourself. Stop stagnating.

Stop making excuses.
>>
>>36541131

I usually sleep around 11-12 hours, no biggie.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>36541102
This anon at least gets more sleep than I do.
>>
The trick is to force yourself into a change without many options of going back. Going to college and living in a dorm for example
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.