[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can i stop smeIling like shit?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2114.jpg (737KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2114.jpg
737KB, 1536x2048px
how can i stop smeIling like shit?
>>
take a fucking shower and clean your digsuting asshole you waste of organs
>>
>>36540974
Take regular showers, wash your clothes, keep a clean living space (take out the trash, etc) and WEAR DEODORANT, not some bullshit brand, something that actually blocks smells. Brush your teeth, never assume that your breath is OK. be aware that pungent foods can leak through your pores, which is why many Indian people smell like curry (and I don't mean that in a racist way).
>>
>>36541002
This. Also to build further: bad breath is caused by collective dead fungi on the tongue. If you have a bad case of white tongue or a white coated base you most likely have a case of arse breath.

Look up hydrogen peroxide as a mouthwash (bought at any local pharmacy). It oxidizes (burns) the dead bacteria and fungi on your tongue, and can also whiten teeth to a degree.
>>
I have near perfect hygiene and only ever get complimented on how good I smell. Even after working out or right after I wake up I've gotten "what the fuck, how do you still smell good?"

Here's my hygiene program:
I wash my hair once a week- your hair will adjust soon, don't use soap just scrub hard with water, I apply a roll on anti-antiperspirant if it's hot and if I'm going out 1-2 sprays of cologne. I believe half the reason I smell good is because 90% of the stuff I eat is incredibly healthy.
Shave regularly, trim your pubes, shave ass hair, trim armpit hair if it's too much. If you have a detachable showerhead aim it at your ass and spread your cheeks while squatting in the shower (srs, you'll be disgusted at how much just wiping can miss). Floss daily and more often if you have some shit between your teeth like popcorn or meat or fruit. Brush twice a day.
Only wear clean or barely worn the day before type clothes. Obviously wash your hands after you shit and preferably after you piss.

Most of that is common sense but if you follow it you can't go wrong. If a clean diet is too hard you'll probably need to use soap, use a mild one though.
>>
>>36541205
Oh yeah and get a tooth brush with a tongue scraper and go ham. Also drink 2-3+L of water daily.
>>
>>36540974
I WANT TO FUCK THAT WOMEN OH GOD
>>
>>36541055
A big factor in bad breath is tonsil stones. Google it, you can see them on the sides of your throat with a flashlight. You can remove them yourself with a cotton bud.

Most body odors are just bacteria though, most of which we aren't born with and pick up from people we are around, I think. Limit the bacteria, which is showering with soap and warm/hot water hurrrrrrrr
>>
>>36540974
What are your hygiene habits right now? How about any other habits like smoking or getting sweaty? All of those things will contribute to your scent. Just think about your daily routine and make adjustments to them. As an example: Take a shower after you shit and only put on clean clothes afterwards.
>>
>>36541415
warm water is a meme. Cold water is a meme too with the whole it increases test by 10000% and will make you grow 5" but in my experience it's better for cleaning- feel better and no back acne
>>
>>36540974
THAT'S A WHOLE LOT OF ASS
>>
>>36541521
You can probably be extra autistic by having a shower that is warm/hot with soap which is the legit way to clean aka how your government tells you to wash your hands dirty cunt, and then at the end do a bout of cold water like posh spice does you fucking fussy nancy bitch
>>
>>36541606
What does warm water offer that cold doesn't other than wrecking your skin? Bacteria only begins to die after like 60 degrees.
>>
>>36541205
>brush twice a day

When will people stop this meme? I don't brush at all. I have 0 cavities. My breath doesn't smell like melted shit. I mean the only problem I can say I have is mild discoloration, which most people who aren't Hollywood celebrities who bleach everything from their tonsils to their assholes twice a week pretty much have. But I guess if you care about having perfectly whtie teeth like that Chip Skylark faggot then sure swing for the fence.
>>
>>36542322
>my breath doesn't smell like melted shit
I guarantee you it does
>>
>>36540974
I'd like to smell that BIG THICK ASS
>>
File: 1424991401624s.jpg (7KB, 240x232px) Image search: [Google]
1424991401624s.jpg
7KB, 240x232px
>used to occasionally take a shit while i was having a bath
>i would mash it in my hands or with my feet against the side of the tub, or it dissolves into the water
>tfw assumed it was 'diluted' enough in the water that i wouldn't smell like shit after the bath
>tfw i was wrong
>>
>>36542392
It literally doesn't. The only time my breath has smelled like death is:

1. I've been eating raw onions.

2. I skip breakfast when I was going to school. Skipping breakfast will 110% make your breath smell like shark shit, I don't care how hard you brush or floss.

3. When I first wake up and have morning breath, which I rarely get anymore.
>>
>>36540974
>shower daily, preferably before leaving the house
>wash hair daily, apply shampoo every other day
>buy shampoo that matches your skin and hair type
>apply GOOD soap to your armpits, dick and asshole and use a sponge to scrub dirt and smell off your skin
>use detachable shower head to get rid of remaining soap
>shave or trim daily or every other day
>brush teeth twice a day
>floss daily
>buy a DECENT anti-transpirant or deodorant and no, 99% of what you can buy at walmart does not qualify
>wash hands with soap after using toilet

it's really important to get soap, shampoo and deodorant that you can tolerate. using something too aggressive for your skin type is counterproductive and you will start itching or sweating.
>>
>>36542554

theres reasons you're on r9k and one of those is that you have turd breath
>>
>>36542554
How autistic are you? You're not going to be able to smell your own bad breath, ESPECIALLY after it's been like that for however long it has. I learned the hard way. Other people smell you from a mile away if you open your mouth near them. When I started brushing my teeth like a normal person it still took me years to re-condition myself to face my head in the general direction of people while talking to them. Im assuming you don't talk to people on a regular basis because you would probably realize that your breath is bad
>>
Friendly reminder to do the following
>brush your teeth after EVERY MEAL
>scrape your tongue AT LEAST TWO TIMES a day
>shower EVERY DAY and USE SOAP (don't forget back, crack and sack)
>put on clean clothes EVERY SINGLE DAY, INCLUDING SOCKS AND UNDERWEAR
>your wardrobe should be large enough that you can wear a new article of clothing every day for at least TWO WEEKS
>wash your clothes AT REGULAR INTERVALS and continuously update your wardrobe
>change sheets ONCE EVERY WEEK
>buy a good MATTRESS (you should spend around 1/3 of your day sleeping and it would be stupid not to spend those in the best way possible)
>wash your hands EVERY TIME you leave the bathroom
>open your windows AT LEAST ONCE A DAY for a few minutes to let in fresh air
>spend AT LEAST one day a week cleaning your living space, including dusting, vaccuuming, cleaning your floors and doing all the dishes
>grow PLANTS and TAKE CARE OF THEM
>keep your living space WELL LIT and allow NATURAL LIGHT to fill your room as well
The more time you spend working these into a routine, the less time you have to spend doing them.
>>
>>36542734
>>brush your teeth after EVERY MEAL

you are a fucking moron and you are going to wear the enamel down on your teeth
>>
File: guranteed replies.png (1MB, 887x500px) Image search: [Google]
guranteed replies.png
1MB, 887x500px
>>36542646
>>36542654
>being this delusional

I'm sorry you faggots are incapable of being self-ware but not everybody is smelling disgusting faggots like you. I'm sorry your breath smells like 8 cans of shark shit. Fortunately for me I don't have that problem, so I guess you'll just have to stay mad?
>>
>>36542861
Nice projecting, homo. Enjoy being alone forever
>>
File: m3WC00q.png (383KB, 480x587px) Image search: [Google]
m3WC00q.png
383KB, 480x587px
>>36542904
>being this mad I don't smell like shit like you

Not everybody is disgusting like you anon, Jesus Christ. Some of us don't have to actively try to not smell like a pile of shit, I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.