[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Greentext >tfw been running for a week and dont

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.jpg (56KB, 417x472px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
56KB, 417x472px
ITT: Greentext

>tfw been running for a week and dont feel any less fat
>>
>didn't do any substances this morning
>still not high on life
>>
>>36540948
if you change your diet, you can lose insane amounts of weight without running once

obviously the best thing to do is both but i'm trying to make a point
>>
>decide to go one day without smoking weed and actually be sociable
>immediatly remember why I started smoking weed everyday and not talking to people
>>
>just had three weeks of time off work
>was meant to quit taking dexedrine
>going back to work next week
>taking more than ever

FUCK
>>
>tfw you made it your New Years resolution not to pursue grills unless they pursue you
>tfw your crushing on someone now

Why does it always happen bros?
>>
>>36541280
>tfw made it my resolution to actively talk to more people
>tfw don't like anyone I try to make friends with
>tfw can't even get myself crush on anyone anymore

You don't want this life, Anon
>>
>ordered a half oz of medicinal hash on the clearnet
>no prescription
Who /dreamyrebel/ here?
>>
>>36540948
Eat NOTHING except for nutritious foods. A lot of fruits and vegetables. Eat plenty of grains ( mostly whole wheat products ). Have some proteins from things like peanut butter or Greek yogurt. No fuckin junk food, candy and snacks are pathetic. Run as far as you can and when your body has had enough then stop. Try and go.for at least 25 minutes to start. Eventually, work your way up to running 45 minutes to an hour at a time. Alternate running with cycling or another form of cardio to keep your joints and bones from getting abused. Do this every other day. The days in between you should be lifting weights, doing yoga, HIIT. Eat a healthy and balanced and consistent diet everyday. Eat only what you need. Do not eat until you're full. Food is fuel, not a pacifier. You need to burn clean foods if you want to adapt to.an atheltic lifestyle. I went from 210 when I was 22 to 150 now (25).
>>
>>36541280
>>36541347
>tfw feel emptiness for years
>no crushes, no desire for company
>spend all day every day in my room
>start to feel something for camwhore
>feelsgoodman.png
>go in deep
>too deep
>become obsessed
>feelsbadman.jpg
>tfw not sure which life was worse anymore

It's all shit, pick your flavor.
>>
File: 1468503750847.jpg (43KB, 305x336px) Image search: [Google]
1468503750847.jpg
43KB, 305x336px
>decided to quit drinking
>not ready to tell people i want to stop drinking
i'll be fine...
>>
>>36541348
Smoking weed is depressing and horrible. Sober living is the most rewarding way to live. You're addicted to marijuana. It is hard to detox from it but once you do you'll despise it and never look back.
>>
>>36541347
Sounds like my perfect life desu senpai. Dislike most people. Grills hate me anyway. Would be happy dying alone and a virgin desu.
>>
>>36541447
When I had no one around and dislike everyone I started to realize just how much I truly hate myself. It wasn't as bad when I could see myself feeling compassion towards others, but turning into a soulless husk is not something you should want. Even if I do think most grill and people as a whole don't like me either, having this empty feeling isn't making it better.
>>
>>36541347
>stay home all day get desperately lonely
>go out and visit friends and all I want to do is go home and be alone again
wtf is wrong with my brain
>>
>leave the house for once
>go out with family
>have a relatively good time
>come back home
>good feelings and energy drain quickly
>reality of being pathetic sets back in
>life will never change
>i'll die alone
>>
>Depression is coming back
>>
>>36540948
>You're supposed to eat less, anything else is secondary
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.