[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>not even 9 am >already at 3000 cals

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1487482240858.jpg (161KB, 763x758px) Image search: [Google]
1487482240858.jpg
161KB, 763x758px
>not even 9 am
>already at 3000 cals
>>
What the hell are you eating?
>>
File: 1490636414395.png (35KB, 765x758px) Image search: [Google]
1490636414395.png
35KB, 765x758px
>made it to 9pm, only ate 1000 calories all day
>drink 3000 calories worth of beers before bed

EVERY TIME
>>
>>36540796
literally how? I have to gain weight for my normie gyim shit and I'm struggling with 3500 kcal per day.
>>
>>36540828
Not him but junk food. 1l of cheap ice cream more than covers the daily intake of a normal person. I can eat that in 5 minutes and still want more.
>>
Why not just throw out all your junk food and only keep low calorie things in the house
Then surely the most you'd be able to eat in a day is like, you know, 2000 calories from eating 100 rice cakes.
>>
>>36540796
stop eating junk food you stupid fuck
no processed foods
even if you switched to normal food, it would be hard to eat that much food.
youll save yourself so much trouble
im in pain every single day and im trying to fix it now, but its probably already too late for me
start now before the pain starts
I promise youll regret it if you dont.
The pain hurts so much.
>>
>>36540957
I have no self control when it comes to food. It's even worse when there aren't any snacks in the house. I'll see an ad for fast food or something and get these intense cravings. It gets stuck in my head and I can't forget about it. Like I just really, really want to eat something good no matter what. Even if I try to ignore it and distract myself it just feels like I'm putting it off until I inevitably cave in later. Then since I'm already there I feel like I may as well enjoy it and eat until I'm full and whoops there goes 3000 calories just for dinner.

Healthy food doesn't taste good in comparison and isn't remotely satisfying. I need to actually eat something good or it feels like I'm starving.
>>
File: 0frig.png (66KB, 406x378px) Image search: [Google]
0frig.png
66KB, 406x378px
>eat a pp&j
>already 800 cals
>come home from gym
>tfw hunger
>>
>just drink water bro
>drink a half a gallon of water
>still hungry as fuck
>>
>>36540796
Holy shit fatty
>>
>>36540858
>>36540801
A thing of ben and jerrys has like 400 cals per half cup in a 5-8 serving container. Its my morning snack
>>
>>36540796
dude literally go for a fucking run what the hell
>>
>>36541046
>no self control when it comes to food

oooh boy that's an umbrella, the food or how much you enjoy it isn't the problem
>>
File: IMG_0776.jpg (26KB, 250x248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0776.jpg
26KB, 250x248px
>>36540796
>go to store to buy some more pibb zero
>just ate a tub of Ben and jerrys
>see they have new Ben and jerrys ice cream bars covered in chocolate
>buy one get one free
>fuck
>buy 16
>each box comes with three
>eat 4 boxes
Fuck
>>
>>36541634
I'm pretty sure each ice cream treat has like 290 calories
>>
File: 1492464034974s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1492464034974s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>TFW you have a metabolism higher than 99.7 percent of the population allowing you to consume over 4000 calories per day without gaining weight
>>
>>36541046
wow, youre an awful person.

like all thats wrong with the world.

just stop shoving food down your gullet lardo.

its literally less work than eating
>>
>made French Fries for breakfast

Fucking potatoes being $0.60 for 5 lbs.
>>
>>36541692

That is just another way of saying you are slowly killing yourself. Your organs are using 4,000 calories a day just to keep you alive and breathing.
But I don't care you'll be dead soon anyway.
>>
>>36541692
As a person who lost 120lbs and now can keep it off why do asshats like you lie like this.

At the most you probably pig out once/twice a week. You don't eat massive amounts of fattening foods every single day without exercise or else you WOULD gain weight, its just how it works. Unless you're an alien.
>>
alright fatty go on a diet and walk.
>>
>>36541692
You'll die sooner.

From a fellow skeleton, except I just eat like 700 cals a day.

It's a basic rule of metabolism that the more you consume and metabolize, the faster you die. All mammals that eat less per day, live longer, up to 25% longer at a quarter cut.

Read up on it, it's really fascinating.

People with slower thyroids (who aren't fucking fat) also live longer than those with hyperactive ones.

Live fast, die fast.
>>
>>36540796

Cut down on sugary foods. Most of your diet should consist of proteins, complex carbs (think of bread and rice), and fats. Simple carbs are the worst thing you can eat for weight loss as they have high calories and dont statisfy you in the slightest.

Sandwiches with meat and cheese are good for breakfast, eat that instead of cereal or whatever crap you eat in the morning
>>
>>36541046
Healthy food isn't satisfying at first but your body and mind get used to it, sooner than you might think. The first week is especially terrible but if you don't give in it does and will get easier.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.