[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best dating site for robots? Tried okc and pof but no luck, not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1492695538903.jpg (166KB, 864x864px) Image search: [Google]
1492695538903.jpg
166KB, 864x864px
Best dating site for robots? Tried okc and pof but no luck, not enough fembots. maybe i'm using it wrong?

anyways dating advice general i guess?
>>
Lie. Just lie in general, about everything. Its easier than admit that you are boring robot. Or hire a whore.
>>
>>36538857
interpals. Get a russian whore for free(for your first world citizenship)
>>
>online dating
>robots

Lol you poor fag.

Online dating is not for us.

Also POF and OKC are the bottom of the barrel. If you fail on those you'll fail everywhere else.
>>
File: 1.png (321KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
321KB, 500x469px
>>36538965
originarioo
>>
>>36538857
Online dating in general isn't going to be a great avenue for introverts. Women are extremely selective about who they respond to. The caliber of women you meet on there isn't exactly great either. I've lost count of how many fatties or single mothers I've seen on Tinder and POF. A lot of them come with unrealistic expectations too.
>>
File: IMG_20170416_000753_424.jpg (133KB, 543x544px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170416_000753_424.jpg
133KB, 543x544px
>>36538857
Is this the same normalfag from a week ago who asked
>help me be more robotic /r9k/
I recognize the normie frog, honestly I could be mistaken but my autist senses are tingling
>>
>>36538965
>>36538984
Retards.

>>36539048
>>36538989
I'm looking to date another introvert like myself. someone who is low maintenance and within each others league. I'm just asking if there are other sites besides okc/pof that are worth trying.
>>
>>36539113
Its easier to get laid that way and honestly, do you know any other reason to meet with women?
>>
>>36539134
I'm not looking to just get laid. I'm looking to get into a long term relationship.
>>
File: UltAv.jpg (73KB, 489x489px) Image search: [Google]
UltAv.jpg
73KB, 489x489px
>>36538857
Want an adivce?
Straight up just give up on fembots or dating in general. Or become a normalfag.

Findng someone that "will understand you" is a meme. They won't empathise with you just because you're the same sperg as thgem.

No matter how low tier they are women are physically, chemically, mantally and in all possible ways unable to love someone that isn't charismatic, confident or imposing (if you think money or talent does the trick, then you'll just become a beta provider).

Your only option is to put on the "confidence" mask and suffer through pretending that's your face. But this will be very far from getting someone to "understand" and it will only bring you suffering... or turn you into a normalfag.
>>
>>36540487
I'd be able to take your "adivce" seriously if you could fucking spell, anon. If you're going to act like you know everything, at least make it look like you also know how to spell.
>>
>>36540526
People here are too retarded to find women, you won't find any meaningful advice here, other than go elsewhere/get out.
>>
File: 7ujsQc1.jpg (55KB, 560x812px) Image search: [Google]
7ujsQc1.jpg
55KB, 560x812px
>>36540526
Well, shit, time to pack my things.
>>
>>36539048

I dated a single mother. she hooked me up with 3 meals a day, knew how to fuck , sucked my dick all the time (and well) and had a C-section so her roastie was still nice and toastie and tight. I'm telling ya anon, don't listen to the single mom meme. most women are leaches but chances are if shes a mother she can be your source for neetbux and sex. use that shit up
>>
>>36541060
would love a situation like this, where's the best place to meet single moms, anon?
>>
On OKC theres pretty much nobody near me. There's a bunch of asians for some reason, and some fat ugly girls.

PoF has a lot more women but all of them are extremely outgoing or shallow/boring.
>>
There is that autistic dating site. Not sure how alive it is though

https://www.spectrumsingles.com/
>>
>>36541801
It costs money, I'm not gonna pay for this shit unless I know there's actually sperg girls to meet there.
>>
>>36541982
I understand that, considering there's much less autistic women the odds are stacked against you
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.