[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do for a living, or are planning to do after studies?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: C-FDVUbVoAEMJB-.jpg orig.jpg (164KB, 1242x1186px) Image search: [Google]
C-FDVUbVoAEMJB-.jpg orig.jpg
164KB, 1242x1186px
What do you do for a living, or are planning to do after studies? Where do you stand in this circle of memes in pic related?

tfw former NEET, current wagie, and wannabe music producer

Hopefully that can put me right in the middle
>>
>>36530936
Probably something in construction when I finally nut up and get a GED. I'm fucking dumb so nothing too mentally taxing. Probably something to do with picking heavy stuff up and putting it down somewhere else. My dreams and aspirations died when my will to push myself did.
>>
I don't do anything, I'm going to kill myself once my meal ticket is up.
>>
>>36531038
>Probably something to do with picking heavy stuff up and putting it down somewhere else.

That doesn't sound too bad senpai, I think that would put you somewhere in like 2/3rds of those circles.

What's great about purely manual labor is that you just leave your work in the workplace. You don't have to be awake all night think and think about ways to picking things up and putting them down somewhere else. Leave the cluster headaches and scoliosis to people who do math or coding in their sleep.
>>
>>36530936
>Delight and fullness, but no wealth
Isn't that ideal?
>>
I'm an engineer.

My job places me at the very bottom of that diagram. I'm not happy.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.