[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet qt girl online >talk to her for a month >she likes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

>meet qt girl online
>talk to her for a month
>she likes me
>get nudes
>shes fucking obese
>>
>>36528522
Why did you think she was qt? Did she catfish you?
>>
>>36528522
yknow what to do next
>>
>falling for myspace fat angles
feels real bad man
>>
>>36528543
this >>36528558
she had a qt face but shes a legit fucking whale cant believe it. no double chin or anything
>>
>>36528522
>meet girl online
>talk to her for almost a year
>she shows pics of herself
>shes pretty cute with a normal body shape
>she starts sharing a lot of pics of her family
>she has a younger brother and a younger sister
>brother is 15 normalfag
>her sister is one of the ugliest women I've seen
>one day she texts me
>tells me she got something to say
>she reveals she is actually the ugly ogre sister and the pics she was showing me were actually from her cute older sister
>I'll never trust another woman again
>>
>>36528593
at least there's potential to be really attractive if she lost weight, some people are ugly even when they get skinnier. she doesn't even have to get to super skinny weight, just chubby tummy gf range and far the fuck away from obese 300lbs whale
>bb i really worry about your health in the future, lose some fucking weight bitch
>>
>>36528593
How did you meet her? Did she say she was chubby or curvy at first?
>>
>>36528522
Sounds like my dream
>>
>>36528743
i met her randomly through some people i was talking to. she never mentioned her body before i just assumed she was built like a normal human because that what she looked like in her pics. i learned my lesson i guess
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.