[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else is planning to commit suicide in 2017-2018 and what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1492174194287.jpg (195KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492174194287.jpg
195KB, 600x600px
Who else is planning to commit suicide in 2017-2018 and what method did you choose ?
>>
>>36528413
I can't tell because i don't want to become another 4chan stat.
>>
I'm drowning myself in a river. Hopefully by late Autumn/Winter. I want to live one more summer, even though every day is suffering.

My suicide note is written, all traces of existence are minimal, and I have no contact with most people I know. So if I suddenly do get a surge of motivation to kill myself, I am fully prepared to do it.
>>
>>36528413
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpNclYYzz3c
>>
This year I'm going to leap from the George Washington Bridge.
>>
Take sleeping pills and rest my head on the train track
>>
>>36528413
Just not going to have the doctor remove the tumor in my liver.
>>
>>36528437
you already are a trannie lover stat.
you already are a depressive man stat.
you already are a virgin stat.
>>
>>36528413
belt around the neck, then gonna hang out for a while. I hate this.
>>
>>36528413
I'm going to die trying to start WW3. Get a gun, as much body armor as I can, and start sprinting over the south/north korean border. You should join me, instead of wasting your souls.
>>
>>36528591
Korea would just think you were a psychopath with no actual connections to the US government
>>
Doesn't matter because I'll pussy out just like every time before.
>>
File: 1421868589673.jpg (23KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1421868589673.jpg
23KB, 500x375px
Brief rundown of my situation:
>in 1st year of law school
>dad made me go into it
>have been pretending everything is OK
>have done literally fuck all this year
>partly due to depression
>mostly due to being profoundly lazy and unmotivated
>pretty sure I'll fail my exams, which are very soon
>even if I pass, I won't get through the year because I have not done a single one of my assignments
>spend my days and nights shitposting, jacking off and crying instead of studying
>I can't keep up this lie forever and I won't be able to face my father come august/september when he'll realise I've done nothing all year
>he'll go fucking apeshit and probably kick me out
on after exams

So here's my plan:
>shortly before exam results are due in
>sell my xbox, tv, games, laptop etc
>buy liqour, cigs, drugs, rope
>sharpen kitchen knife and bring it as insurance
>go on one last drunken bender and hang myself
>already have a few different local trees in mind
>already know where to get rope
>if the branch/rope snaps (as happened when I was 12) I'll slit my throat if I'm still conscious when I hit the ground
>gonna keep the knife in my boot instead of my pocket, so I won't be tempted to cut myself down if I have second thoughts
>>
>>36528461
I work on boats and we go under that all the time. there were a few jumpers this year, one or two lived and were paralyzed or some shit I think. Gun is cleaner but if you do jump then wait til it's colder. Complimentary hey don't do it robot it won't help anything.
>>
>>36528505
Yes I know, I went through all of that and now I'm back here.

That's the most shitty part of all.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.