[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/britfeel/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 520
Thread images: 76

File: Memefeel.jpg (2MB, 3877x2823px) Image search: [Google]
Memefeel.jpg
2MB, 3877x2823px
Hottest, freshest memes edition.
>>
File: 1491934098395.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491934098395.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
Gamers of Redd- britfeel, what game has, with no regrets, absorbed the most of your life?
>>
File: 1493064050757.png (220KB, 1199x444px) Image search: [Google]
1493064050757.png
220KB, 1199x444px
Little bit of motivational fear for you lads
>>
File: 0yip0IS.png (1MB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
0yip0IS.png
1MB, 667x1000px
>>36527232
>thought bubble no longer may
Every day the image is getting better and better.
Now we just need goddess instead of the crayon hoe in the dream bubble.
>>
>>36527275
halo 3

most of my early teens was spent playing this game.
>>
>>36527275
ignoring the regret thing and only measuring by time, wow
>>
>>36527297
Already 30. No use trying now.
>>
Hi /britfeel/

I'm a burger vacationing in London right now. Any of you fags wanna hang out? No gay shit
>>
>>36527297

>tfw I'm 29
>NEET
>can't drive
>no savings, no pension
>Live with my mum
>haven't worked since december 2007
>turn 30 in less than a month

wew lads.
>>
>>36527315
i played wow a lot too.

from about 14-16 i played halo 3 all the time, and from 16-18 i played wow all the time.

one of my friends got extremely addicted to wow, and he still plays it sometimes.
>>
File: Unknown-2.jpg (11KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown-2.jpg
11KB, 239x211px
>>36527328
Already 33
I've felt feels you people wouldn't believe
>>
>>36527232
>poorly photoshopped YumeYume girl
>march not crossed off
>weird wojak face

Poor effort desu
>>
>>36527042
Trust me as someone from experience, some mental health problems are too big to solve with therapy and the only thing they can do is live with it.

They shouldn't be treated as lesser people, at least they come out in society. It's much better than the virgin basement dwellers that aren't even a apart of society.

These people have gained protection because they're active in communities.

>>36527101
>There's a difference between a legitimate mental health problem and radical left wing ideologues inventing gender pronouns infinitely.
I completely agree.

>Someone who sexually identifies as an attack helicopter because of their political ideology isn't the same as someone with gender dysphoria.
I'm sure the 10 of them in the world will be outraged to hear you say that but unfortunately it's a moot point because of the numbers. Gay people may just exist on the television and on the internet for you but most of the young people I meet these days are gay, bi or inbetween. It's not like we're pandering to a minority, there's a decent amount of them.

>Okay then. Who decides if it was motivated by bias? The social justice kangaroo courts? Good luck trying to argue your case to them when their mind is already made up because you're a while male and therefore part of the "oppressor" group.
Back to /po/ lad.
>>
>>36527328
>>36527365
Got any advice lads? I'm 23 year old neet and feel like if I don't make a change soon It'll all be over.
>>
>>36527353
How long you around? What you planning on getting up to?
>>
File: elliotharold.jpg (34KB, 554x158px) Image search: [Google]
elliotharold.jpg
34KB, 554x158px
There is absolutely nothing in this world that even comes close to how fascinating mass killers are.
>>
>>36527414
The cheese making process is quite interesting
>>
>>36527423
And toothpaste, did you know they use chalk?
Fucking chalk
>>
>>36527297
i could of become a full on normalfag when i first went to uni. i decided not to because i found the normies friends i made to be boring, immature, and close minded.

i would probably be more social if i became one but i also would of became a lot more stupid, lazy, and weak.
>>
>>36527297
oh
fuck
(orginiew)
>>
>>36527396

Flight leaves next Tuesday. I haven't done much yet, planning on hitting up all the wwii museums tomorrow if I can. Other than that no real plans
>>
File: ultrafeel.png (107KB, 273x302px) Image search: [Google]
ultrafeel.png
107KB, 273x302px
>>36527365
>I've felt feels you people wouldn't believe

try us anon, try us
>>
>>36527394
Your focus should be aiming to be married before 30
>>
>just lost my violet circle lenses in my own fucking room

They were 25 fucking quid. I am so fucking furious.

Just slacked off my entire shift and hopefully caused 10 or so quid worth of losses and damages through intentional negligence/not giving a fuck.

So fucking tilted i might as well buy a new phone for 250quid when its daytime
>>
>>36527461
Don't know if I can see that happening desu lad. I'm more suited to being alone, id be awful in a relationship. Guess I'm already fucked there.
>>
>>36527414

Rest in peace shippy, you're in a morphine filled heaven now.
>>
File: e30.jpg (256KB, 885x635px) Image search: [Google]
e30.jpg
256KB, 885x635px
>>36527275
runescape probably

>>36527297
I'm turning 24 soon and already feel like the 24-26 paragraph for a while

>>36527461
Getting married seems even worse than not, you'll end up in your mid 30s with some out of shape bitch making your life even more miserable at every turn.
>>
>>36527439
could have*

would have*

sorry, bad habit.
>>
>>36527461
>Your focus should be aiming to be married before 30

why should his focus be that? you're projecting the standards of society onto him.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (6KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
6KB, 224x224px
Why people love this trash?
>>
>>36527384

Gay people actually exist. I didn't say anything about them and have nothing against people who are actually LGBT and aren't politically motivated in their identity.

You might think I'm joking with the attack helicopter thing but it's not far off from the absurd truth of it all.

The radical left wing post-modern Marxists believe that the only thing that matters about you is your GROUP IDENTITY. They identity themselves as part of a victimised group and can do that infinitely because it's personal whim.

When you add peoples personal whim to the list of protected terms then all bets are off. Whats stopping you from changing your gender identity every single day and forcing people to use those terms under threat of law.
>>
>>36527297
>turned 23 a few months back
>already starting to feel the force of 24-26 coming over the horizon
>>
>>36527581
because its literally perfect
>>
>>36527581
does anyone past the age of 18?

people probably like it because its the type of music that is catchy, and easy to get into.

i used to listen to them a bit when i was 16 lol
>>
>>36527614
Same lad. Seeing all people I went to highschool with having kids, getting engaged, buying houses, cars. Meanwhile I'm a virgin sperg NEET with no skills, and girls love skills.
>>
>just tried lube for the first time
>get turned on by the slipperiness of it on my cock

Is that what a vagina feels like?
>>
File: uwotm8.jpg (52KB, 303x409px) Image search: [Google]
uwotm8.jpg
52KB, 303x409px
>>36527500

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, Grandma? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in Leeds University Medical School, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on care homes, and I have almost 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in General Practise and I'm the top doctor in the entire Tameside NHS foundation trust. You are nothing to me but just another patient. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am filling a fresh syringe with morphine and your medical records are being accessed right now so you better prepare for the storm, grandma. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, granny. I can be anywhere, any time, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my syringe. Not only am I extensively trained in General Practise, but I have access to the entire morphine supply of the NHS and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little pensioner. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you god damn idiot. I will shit morphine all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, Kathleen.
>>
>>36527232
I was on neetbux but got they got cancelled when I failed to attend wca because I can't read my mail anymore, anyone have experience of this? What do?
>>
https://youtu.be/4aQBkCrpWOg
>>
File: IMG_20170424_222024.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170424_222024.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>36527702
>wake up one day and go to read my favourite book,
>forget how to read
>mfw
>>
>>36527672
No, actual sex is the worst part of sex.
>>
>>36527696
Here's a (you) for the effort ladd
>>
>>36527670
This is why I refuse to use social media with my real identity, I looked once and it really put my life into perspective.

Some people I went to school with are now having their second kid so the other one can have a sibling with a few years age gap. Another literal faggot just bought his own real house with his butt buddy, it seems that the renting an apartment phase is coming to an end for some of them yet some of us have still to leave our childhood bedrooms.
>>
>>36527702
neetbux in the UK?

I've never considered neet life but if it ever comes to it then maybe I should look into it, is it actually viable?
>>
>>36527672
Kind of but its extremely warm, there's more friction and every single part of your dick is completely enshrouded by flesh. For some girls it feels like your dick is going to break on entry
>>
>>36527232
If I come to Britain will chicks find my American accent sexy?
>>
>>36527850
Depends on what kind of american accent you have matey
>>
I don't know how many of you venture outside britfeel into /r9k/, but there are tens of people out there who literally worship a 17 year old heroin addict. I think she literally prostituted herself out for heroin too, and she has tens of people who worship her.

The absolute state of /r9k/
>>
>>36527850
No, American accents sound obnoxious.
>>
>>36527297
I'm 20 and walking around the grocery store is terrifying. How the fuck do I fix this before it's too late?
>>
>>36527886
Just do the right thing and report any of her threads.
>>
>>36527585
>You might think I'm joking with the attack helicopter thing but it's not far off from the absurd truth of it all.
I don't think you're joking. I know fine well that you're basing these beliefs on other peoples anecdotes that you've read on the internet.

>The radical left wing post-modern Marxists believe that the only thing that matters about you is your GROUP IDENTITY. They identity themselves as part of a victimised group and can do that infinitely because it's personal whim.
Like I said lad, back to /pol/. Name a single country in which these evil lefties are wreaking havoc in the name of Marx.

>When you add peoples personal whim to the list of protected terms then all bets are off. Whats stopping you from changing your gender identity every single day and forcing people to use those terms under threat of law.
We're not debating whether or not people will take advantage of or try to bend a law, we're debating whether or not people should be treated equally in their everyday normal lives. Throwing the biggest what if you could think of at me isn't an argument.
>>
>>36527357
r-rich mum? i envy you, my family is forcing me in to being a normie
>>
>>36527886
that sounds retarded. why are they worshiping her?
>>
>>36527850
tips for americans visiting britain

-make sure to let every one know you are an american
-talk about how you saved us in ww2 and that we didnt do much
-mention that the sports we like are gay and american sports are so much better
-talk about how great things are in america and things arent as good here

with these simple tips you can become loved here in britain as an american
>>
>>36527365
whatever young pup. i'm 37 let's have some of those feels you speak off. bet i've forgotten most of em sonny
>>
>>36527886
Is this that..elza? Or something? Erica maybe?
>>
>>36527451

Someone pls respond I just was see if someone wants tho hang out, no gay shit
>>
File: 1492865219162.jpg (54KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1492865219162.jpg
54KB, 640x640px
>>36527743
Ive been caring for my mum for more than a decade but last year she had to into a home for dementia. I cooked, cleaned, shopped, managed the money, took her anywhere she had to go and did all the paperwork. Mum was the only person I talked to daily, now she barely recognizes me. I don't want to read my fucking mail.

Two blokes from the DWP came round last week to find out why I hadn't gone to the WCA. Seemed alright, they werent phased by the life-size skeleton wearing a VR helmet in a chair in my living room (I used to "zany"), they told that they would call in future so I thought I had another chance.
>>
>>36527930
Should I tell you people how nice your fucked up teeth are and how about how much i love the curry smell in your neighborhood?
>>
Well, I did it. I handed in my notice. Quit. Won't be going back.
>>
>>36527928

Because they think they have a chance with her, because she's so low on the social ladder I guess.
>>
>>36527886
That whore is literal cancer and anyone giving her attention is technically breaking the rules.
>>
>>36527951
I honestly would if I wasnt a miserable piece of shit right now.
>>
>>36527960
of course, those are other good things to help your visit here go great
>>
>>36527953
this is my worst fear
my mom is all I have an I love her to death, took care of her during the peak of her untreated sickness starting at 12. I'm sorry anon, don't give up hope
>>
>>36527961

Why did you do it anon, what was wrong with your job
>>
File: jeremy-corbyn-.jpg (29KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
jeremy-corbyn-.jpg
29KB, 590x350px
What are you all doing up at 1 in the morning then lads?
>>
>>36527965
guessing its kids or extremely autistic people doing this then.

this is exactly why i only come on brit feel
>>
>>36527886
For how much they claim to be red-pilled on women, they sure are pussy-whipped as fuck by that roastie
>>
>>36528008

fapping to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMqayQ-U74s
>>
>>36527822
Not anymore. I was still on the legacy "signed off and on Income Support because too few NI contributions" which afaik is gone.
>>
>>36527980

How about you let some dumb burger hang out with you for an afternoon? Might help quell the misery, even just for a day
>>
>>36527916

>Name a single country in which these evil lefties are wreaking havoc in the name of Marx.

I already did. Canada. It's also popping up in New York. The current wave of political correctness has its foundations in the post-modern ideology. The current SJWs don't actually know that these kinds of ideological beliefs have their roots in communism.

>we're debating whether or not people should be treated equally in their everyday normal lives

How is adding infinite amounts of gender pronouns to the list of protected hate speech going to make people be treated more equally?

Do you personally advocate for an equality of outcome?
>>
File: shot0039.png (535KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
shot0039.png
535KB, 704x528px
Ovaltine. Have you ever had this stuff? Why do they call it Ovaltine? They should've called it Roundtine. You know what I'm talking about?
>>
>>36527951
i don't live anywhere near london or i would lad. perfect timing as well as i'm a wagie off work for a bit.
>>
>>36528003
I had a few problems with it. Namely:
>Boss was somewhat unscrupulous
>Wasn't paid on time
>Very few hours
>Sometimes none at all
>Bad atmosphere
>Didn't get on with colleagues much
>>
>spend weeks fixing sleep pattern
>finally matches up with the rest of the world
>suddenly one night
>laying there
>can't sleep
>1,2,3,4,5am
>sun is coming up
>finally drift off
>wake up around lunch time
>sleep pattern is now fucked
>rinse and repeat
>>
>>36528051
>Do you personally advocate for an equality of outcome?
Yes I do. Try not to flip your shit, sweetie.
>>
File: cheeky jezza.jpg (53KB, 600x572px) Image search: [Google]
cheeky jezza.jpg
53KB, 600x572px
>>36528027
I had a nostalgia wank to this the other day a real classic

https://youtu.be/u8CMsQ-p1ls
>>
>>36528071
>>Wasn't paid on time

I have this too, and it's a major company with thousands of employees.

I got a new job though, so I'll be handing my notice in wednesday
>>
>>36528044
I'm gonna have a smoke and think about it. Where in the states are you from? I have family over there in Nevada/California.
>>
Home alone for 2 weeks lads

Am I a pussy for feeling vulnerable when its just me here?

I like the privacy but want someone in the house too...
>>
>>36527928
>>36527965
>>36528016
>>36527945
>>36528025
Probably one or more samefags here.
>>
fuck lads. I'm on the verge of failing my first year at uni. I've been prescribed Sertraline, so I have medical proof of my anxiety and whatnot. Am I fucked? Will they let me retake? I'm panicking. I've buried my head in the sand for months and it's starting to dawn on me I could be fucked for life.
>>
>>36528081

Why do you think that equality of outcome is a good idea?
>>
File: samefagno.jpg (20KB, 442x158px) Image search: [Google]
samefagno.jpg
20KB, 442x158px
>>36528114
No me matey
>>
>>36528113
Make sure the doors and windows are locked and leave a big light on at night.
>>
>>36528099

Minnesota. Nice place if you like 4 seasons and snow
>>
>>36528117
look at what your university has on temporary medical leave, either they'll let you continue where you left off or if you explain it they might roll it back a bit
>>
>>36528091
Yeah, thankfully I found something much better (though give it time for the problems to reveal themselves eh). If nothing else though it's a much nicer environment, more structured, nicer staff and more hours (as well as the option for more). My old boss really fucked me around desu. I went in planning to do three days a week minimum. He gave me three hours, and didn't always even give me those. Plus, rather than give me more he hired new people (female) and gave them as many hours as they wanted immediately. Fuck him desu
>>
>>36528141
hmm well I don't trust anyone that talks about her, she's known for self promotion in the form of third person.
>>
>>36527902
Immersion I guess lad. The more you do things the better it will get. Not trying to peddle the "be yourself" line but getting out there does work. When I had a job I was somewhat confident. Autistic as fuck still but going places didn't bother me. 6 months of neetdom later though and now my anxiety is terrible. I panic going in shops, getting trains, talking to strangers. Try and get an excuse to get outside and do things. Even if its just shitposting on the library computers instead of at home.
>>
File: e16.png (468KB, 510x561px) Image search: [Google]
e16.png
468KB, 510x561px
>>36527781
that hit home hard, when I go look at people from my secondary school year on facebook and seeing them on holidays, starting and breaking relationships, going through jobs, having kids and my life is no different from when I was 16, I'm in the same room, not a single holiday or friendship/relationship started, just nothing.
>>
>>36528060

Bummer, oh well. Thanks for the consideration
>>
>>36528158
I've noticed you guys are having a bit of a cold blast like us, its dropped really cold here tonight.
>>
>>36528178
That's fair. I only venture into the catalog when I'm really bored and see a few grils being autistically worshiped. Like that youtube jew.
>>
>>36528189
Well just know your not alone lad, sure we're few and far between but there are plenty of us who have been unable to move on.
>>
>>36528189
>>36528258
I met up with a school friend a few years ago who was in that situation.

We went to the pub and he asked me what I'd been up to. Then I asked him what he'd been up to, and his answer was basically "Nothing.
>>
>>36528211

Yea. I'm actually most comfortable with this weather. Time zone is still wrecking me, but the airbnb I'm at has a cozy bed. Biggest mistake I made on this trip tho was inviting a grill to come with that I have zero desire to bang because I know all the nasty shit that's gone in there, I just wanted a travel companion. She's a pain in the ass and I'm trying to find a few ways to ditch her and actually enjoy myself, which I think I would with some London robots over this turd
>>
>>36527275
with no regrets i think oblivion and sc2.

time for a cheeky twitch streams and sleep lads.

>>36527781
I feel like i get away with it staying in academia and never going outside, student life at 23 is still fine right :^)_.
>>
>>36528221
I don't understand how people can get roped into ass licking random whores on the internet, especially since we are meant to be the most red pilled of them all.

Its like some people here don't practice what they preach.
>>
File: 1492116724905.png (167KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1492116724905.png
167KB, 400x300px
Fucking hell lads just completely shit myself. My other phone is completely fucked up and it just randomly started playing Sea of Holes by the beatles. It was in a drawer so I had no idea what was happening. Can't find the song on YouTube but its spooky as hell. Can't think why it would start playing. Scared the shit out if me that.
>>
>>36528333
Holy shit one of the Beatles has just died, this is not a joke.
>>
>>36527275
1,000 hours in unmodded Skyrim without even starting the war bit. Beat that.
>>
>>36528390
Fuck you lad. Believed you then. Thought it was Ringo haunting me
>>
Just had a dairy milk Oreo mint choccy bar. Pretty good tbqh lads.
>>
>>36527502
>Getting married seems even worse than not, you'll end up in your mid 30s with some out of shape bitch making your life even more miserable at every turn.
I agree completely but as your friends marry they'll stop inviting their single friends to stuff.
>>
>>36528325
How long are you in the UK for? It should start warming up soon but the real summer weather doesn't normally start until after eurovision oddly enough, like once that is out of the way the weather magically switches into summer mode and the house stays warm without the need for heating.

Take the whore to a nightclub and let one of the locals take her home, if they hit it off she might stay with him for the rest of the trip.
>>
>>36527275
Dark Souls 2. 600+ hours PVE with just a smattering of PVP. Didn't start playing PVP until DS3 (even though it's shit by comparison) because thinking about the meta, stat balancing and all that shit seemed like way too much effort. I'm not a mathematician, I just want to have fun duelling. Smough build has been the best this time. In DS2 I enjoyed an extremely scrubby poison build.
>>
>>36528469

Til next Tuesday. I think she already met some Brit so hopefully that pans out
>>
Should I enter a civil partnership with my bro for tax reasons?
>>
>>36528051
I'm gonna be painfully honest here lad. /pol/ has warped you in a way that you'll never be unable to undo. You're going to be one of those weird ultra racist old people that nobody wants to associated with in around 15 years.

Good luck ever managing to discuss politics in the real world because I'm afraid it's not going to go well for you.

The fact that you're against a law that defends people from hate is abhorrent. It doesn't matter if there are some people that are going to be faggots and try to bend the law to their whim, what matters is that it defends people from discrimination. They are a group of people and if they're discriminated against it's a hate crime. It's as simple as that.

>How is adding infinite amounts of gender pronouns to the list of protected hate speech going to make people be treated more equally?

Calling a woman a woman and a transwoman a guy is not equal. It's a transwoman just call them a fucking she for christ sake, how hard is it to treat people with a little respect.

>Do you personally advocate for an equality of outcome?
I don't personally advocate for it but I don't see a downside to it as I'm in the 99% so, like most of the world, I'd benefit from it.

It's really been nice getting to know what living on the internet can do to your psyche but I'm afraid I'll have to hit the hay so I can get up for work tomorrow.

Toodles~
>>
>>36528546

Again, never been to pol and I'm not even right wing or racist.

I'm sorry you can't see the problem with adding subjective whim to the list of protected terms. It doesn't benefit anyone. The only thing it does is gradually erode free speech which is the foundation of western civilisation.

>I don't personally advocate for it but I don't see a downside to it as I'm in the 99% so, like most of the world, I'd benefit from it.

If you believe in equality of outcome. Why are you going to work? Why are you striving? The only reason anyone strives is to make the world more unequal.
>>
File: 57309257.jpg (37KB, 509x435px) Image search: [Google]
57309257.jpg
37KB, 509x435px
>>36527275
Command and conquer generals, especially the expansion.
I might have to do another year of uni lads, help.
>>
>>36528469

So friend, would you still be interested in hanging out with a burger for and afternoon? I don't mind sounding desperate
>>
Bloody hell we're all getting older. We'll be dead in 100 years just like the good old boys in 1900. Do you think they sat there at 2 in the morning chatting shit? Imagine being there. Try and

Imagine it for real though. If you try hard enough it becomes real. Live my robots. Live because they can't. They'll never come back. Never smell

The grass on a summers day

Have a cold fresh bud while feeling the warm breeze. The smells of barbecued meat and distant vengaboys tunes playing. theyll never stand under a hot sprinkle tap again or get in from the rain shaking and dry themselves near the fire laughing. never hear a piece if classical music again and have it resonate with their experiences and be silent for a moment they'll never get drunk on a Monday/Tuesday and shitpost like a raging schizophrenic

Do it for those
those good old boys

those truck boys
>>
File: wizarhoodtruth.png (31KB, 1123x393px) Image search: [Google]
wizarhoodtruth.png
31KB, 1123x393px
>>36527297
It only gets worse
Act now
>>
File: A_Robots_Second_Life.jpg (246KB, 680x836px) Image search: [Google]
A_Robots_Second_Life.jpg
246KB, 680x836px
Do you think vr will develop to the point where we can just forget about real life?
>>
>>36528812
>German infiltrator comes into the trench
>Claims to have been sent from another trench
>Apparently their battalion are low on supplies
>Wants me to give him our grenades
>Give him a lethal dose of shrapnel instead
>>
Really tempted to have a wank lads
>>
>>36529041
>sergeant starts yelling for breaking silence
>sorry mate, just doin my job fo king n country
>sergeant heads back to his post through the mud
>light my pipe
>shot by a hun sniper
>just another lovely day in flanders
>>
For the non-virgins here, when you have sex how long does the afterglow last?

About 6 weeks for me.
>>
>>36529379
What kind of afterglow? Like having confidence?
>>
>>36529403

Yeah, the general elevated mood, the carefree blissness.
>>
>>36529416
For me about ten minutes, 30 absolute max
>>
>>36529379
I was raised catholic so the dirty guilt sets in immediately after.
>>
File: IMG_20170422_123709.jpg (180KB, 1300x958px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170422_123709.jpg
180KB, 1300x958px
Get busy living. Or get busy dying

T B
>>
>>36529379
After glow?
Maybe when I was younger. Been having semi regular sex for the past 5 years. No after glow effects.
>>
https://youtu.be/GMkmQlfOJDk
Anyone else like to put this song on and move around their house in slow motion?
>>
>>36529535
Wow. You son of a lord or something?
>>
>>36528189
>my life is no different from when I was 16
jesus christ i need to get out of my room before it's too late
>>
>"Oh how I wish I had a fat, white, virgin boyfriend...we would sit around his parents house all day long, eating and masturbating in between video game and anime marathons. Sigh...who am I kidding? I'll never meet anyone like that..."
>>
>>36529303
studies show that your brain floods itself with endorphin's just before death
this will likely make you feel a large range of emotion, and give you euphoric hallucinations, so maybe that stuff will happen if that's what you end up hallucinating
>>
>tfw nearly done with my moot that I need to deliver tomorrow
Really shouldn't have left it this late, lads
>>
File: 1487703079884.jpg (31KB, 477x417px) Image search: [Google]
1487703079884.jpg
31KB, 477x417px
>>36529774
done with your moot?
>tfw need to write 6 thousand words between now and thursday
>>
>>36529802
Think a mock court case but watered down.
>>
File: le_smug_merchant_of_venice.jpg (56KB, 635x468px) Image search: [Google]
le_smug_merchant_of_venice.jpg
56KB, 635x468px
>going to university
>not becoming an entrepreneur billionaire
>>
>>36529748
This triggers 60% of britfeel
>>
>>36528654
Hi Peterson, jokes aside it's nice to see that somebody else here watches his lectures.
Carry on fellow traveler.
>>
Someone be my bf, please. Thanks.
>>
>>36529884

Are you female?

britfeelblox
>>
>>36529884
are you cute origigigigigi
>>
File: devilish.gif (2MB, 425x481px) Image search: [Google]
devilish.gif
2MB, 425x481px
>tfw freaking out newfags in b/ again who leave fb filenames on images
>>
>>36527614
Just wait untill you start feeling the aches mate
>>
>>36529942

/b/fags are such cancerous individuals
>>
File: bnpfeel.jpg (110KB, 461x344px) Image search: [Google]
bnpfeel.jpg
110KB, 461x344px
>He has never voted BNP
>>
>>36529903
No
>>36529907
I guess.I don't think I would be able to say, as that's kinda subjective.
>>
how do I detox from diet pop?
It's the last vice I can't seem to break

is it wise to abstain from any fluids for a few days, then drink water?
in my mind, any liquid after nothing for several days will taste like liquid gold
>>
>>36530016
>is it wise to abstain from any fluids for a few days
No you tard that's never a good idea. Just drink water and grit your teeth
>>
>>36530016

Don't dehydrate yourself m8
>>
>>36530010
you're right i guess
what do you enjoy doing?
>>
>>36530016
Holy shit just drink water and don't drink fizzy drinks. You fatties will never learn. Take the fat out your ears and listen for once holy shit
>>
Haha lads I don't feel like killing myself for once. Life might be worth giving a go
>>
>>36530092
I'm not fat any more m80
I just don't want to drink DIET pop any more
get off your high horse
>>
>>36530117
Only if you get off your fat horse
>>
>>36530164
once more, I did
you're the one with shit in your ears
>>
>>36530090
Probably lots of things, but I don't do much.

I'm a NEET and feel pretty low most of the time. I spend most days, playing video games occasionally or just watching TV series' or films.

I'm not one of those whiny, depressed NEETs who won't shut up about their problems though
>>
File: IMG_7209.jpg (112KB, 872x957px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7209.jpg
112KB, 872x957px
been dating pic related for a little while, shes asked me if i want to make our relationship formal

if this post ends in an odd number ill agree to it
>>
>>36530197
>I'm not one of those whiny, depressed NEETs who won't shut up about their problems though

feels like a direct attack on me desu, i'd still be your bf
>>
>>36530224
be my succ bf?
>>
What's keeping you up tonight, lads?
Posting those waifus might lighten the mood.
>>
>>36530223
Jizz on her dimples for me lad
>>
>>36530224
S-Sorry. I'm sure you're not that as bad as the kind of people I mean though.

email me, if you like [email protected]

>>36530276
I'm thinking about too much stuff to be able to get to sleep, I've been chugging chamomile tea to and try and get myself tired enough to maybe sleep a few hours. Yourself?
>>
>>36530276
>What's keeping you up tonight, lads?
to intelligent to sleep
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
My stupid mummy took away my laptop just now

But she doesn't know I've still got my phone >:)

I don't have any of my memes though unfortunately
>>
File: e4.jpg (123KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
e4.jpg
123KB, 736x981px
>>36530276
the weather outside is loud, snowing or raining or something, going to try sleep soon anyway

>>36530252
>>36530307
you probably live a fair distance away
>>
>>36530354
>you probably live a fair distance away
Says who?

2692b close
>>
Bit nippy lads innit?
>>
>>36530354
wnt 2 cyber bby?
>>
how do we save black people
>>
>>36530443
I'm going to attempt to sleep, sorry
>>
File: feels_water.jpg (94KB, 790x773px) Image search: [Google]
feels_water.jpg
94KB, 790x773px
>>36529041
>NCO tells us to prepare for a nighttime raid on the antifa frontline trench
>nick a big old dragon dildo from a corporal in my platoon, fashion a crude club out of it
>spend the rest of the day on watch taking in and out naps
>at night we deploy
>a section of eight of us low-crawl past our wire
>make our way across the hellscape using craters left by piss bottle artillery barrage
>spot a sentry, lanky as a board with an off-fitting beanie and a well-groomed numale beard barely supporting a torch with his limp, rarely used wrists
>quickly neutralized with a knock on the head by a ranker with a makeshift cumsock mace, rendered hard as oak from years of petrified semen
>jump into a derelict flank of the opposing frontline trench, dildo club in hand, with three of my mates as the others cover another area
>scouting throughout until we're spotted by a landser on point, with a hammer and sickle symbol on an oversized t-shirt
>must think fast, push panic to the back of my mind and charge him, giving off a mighty call
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>he produces a taurus curve pistol out of his (or her, it was quite difficult to tell) neon red waistbag and hastily discharges it in my direction
>a numbness radiates from my right forearm, but my momentum isn't paused as I get into range and bring my pink, transparent dragon dildo club down on his face, creating an audible crack as blood began cascading from his nose
>he is incapacitated, but backup is arriving, and we must retreat empty handed
>"over the top and out again lads" our NCO shouts, waving his pistol, waiting for every last man
>I clutch my forearm and climb up with the other two privates
>"they're too close" the NCO proclaims, "still lots of rounds left in me webbing, I'll cover you lot. God speed."
>look back at him, but pulled with the other retreating men
>hear gunshots and pepperspray as we're running back
2nd Lt Louis, you were a real human bean and a real hero
>>
>>36530307
>Yourself?
Doing work I should have done weeks ago, like the silly sausage I am.
>>
>>36530467
Take your foot of their head lol
>>
File: toughguydrivingtruck23172790.jpg (108KB, 1300x957px) Image search: [Google]
toughguydrivingtruck23172790.jpg
108KB, 1300x957px
>>36530485
*pulls down your pants*
>>
>mfw, actually not minding the football bit of rocket league
chaos edition though, still get raging on the normal 1.still got fuck all on dropshot though desu lads
still not pro yet, but that will be sorted within next few hrs.fuck the sleep pattern this matters more, will just munch some fangtastics to power me through
also waifu time I think
>>
File: xijinping.jpg (189KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
xijinping.jpg
189KB, 1280x853px
Set clocks to Beijing time
>>
File: 1480353610211.jpg (26KB, 652x737px) Image search: [Google]
1480353610211.jpg
26KB, 652x737px
>>36529995
>he wastes his vote on a party that will never win a seat
>>
>>36530223
she looks fat desu, need to see a full body pic to confirm though
>>
>>36530342
what brought that on lad?
>>
>>36530276
woops pitfalls of not refreshing whilst gaming
playing rocket league, stuffing my face with sweets, about to go out for a spliff
what about you lad what you upto
>>
>>36530890

The fucking Irony of that image
>>
File: IMG_7210.jpg (116KB, 934x963px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7210.jpg
116KB, 934x963px
>>36530920
not fat lad
>>
>>36530920
yeah have to say she does look fatto
>>
File: 1480353610212.jpg (138KB, 936x713px) Image search: [Google]
1480353610212.jpg
138KB, 936x713px
>>36530955
>current lib dem seats: 9
>current BNP seats: 0
>yfw bnp still have 0 seats in 2 months time and lib dems have the same or more
>>
>>36530979
Have fun being pressured into complaining about sexism just kidding lad hope it goes well
>>
>>36530979
looking less fat here, still waiting on that body pic though
>>
>>36531078
BNP have held 2 European seats and about 100 district/county council seats.
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
Time to sleep. Ha cant wait to be alone with my thoughts.
>>
>>36531245
Limmy's Show - Wakey Wakey, it's me, yer mind...: https://youtu.be/KDwCr1gzz6k
>>
really need two laptop chargers, bored of moving it from the lounge to the bed twice a day
>>
>tfw keep forgetting how to spell certain words
>>
How do I leave the house?

How do I acquire GF?

How do I get up before 5pm?
>>
>>36531466

why are you getting out of bed then you mong

patrician technique
>>
>>36531664
You don't

You don't

You don't
>>
do people really forget embarrassing shit youve said
>>
>>36531763
A really, really hope so.
>>
>CEX finally stocking PS1 stuff
took them long enough
>>
>>36531881
CEX is way too fucking expensive.

Might as well just emulate, anon.
>>
File: Untitled.png (85KB, 868x352px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
85KB, 868x352px
>>36531935
yeah they're right cunts sometimes
>>
File: 1460965227566.gif (991KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1460965227566.gif
991KB, 320x240px
>>36531978
You have good taste, laddie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBF2IZHjrAs
>>
File: 1452627727746.png (220KB, 456x456px) Image search: [Google]
1452627727746.png
220KB, 456x456px
Just been listening to some of my old music I made, I really wish I wasn't so lazy and I could record all the parts and make an album, it'd have to be instrumental because my voice is terrible but a lot of the songs are very pop like and kind of need a melody line.
Sometimes I like to imagine I'm in the k-on band instead of Yui, and we all play my songs together, what I write is written for the k-on layout. I remember going into sixth form wishing that there were 3d k-ons and we'd all play together and we all lived happily ever after. Writing this all out has put my life into perspective.
For now I'm going to watch the k-on movie and have a bombay bad boy
>>
>>36532694
>For now I'm going to watch the k-on movie and have a bombay bad boy
jealous tbqh, im just about to sleep for slavery tomorrow
>>
File: ENGENEERING DEGREE.jpg (76KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
ENGENEERING DEGREE.jpg
76KB, 1100x619px
OK lads, I've scrolled through every episode and I've noticed some patterns.

-Forced diversity, check.
-80-95% couples on the show are interracial, check.
-Over representation of Jews, check. (the girl you saw singing about her vagina is a Jew, and so are most of the "correspondents" on the show)
-Entire episode devoted to bashing "conspiracy theorists", check.
-Entire episode on vaccines and why all of them, including the useless flu vaccine, need to be given to everyone, check.
-Entire episode on solving overpopulation
(Bill Nye postulates that by educating women, and getting them 50% of all STEM careers, they will have less children and therefore stop overpopulation. He really says that.)

>implying western/first world women are the main perpetrators in the global population crisis

Perhaps the strangest thing about the show, and there are many strange things, is that one of the MAIN CORRESPONDENTS OF THE SHOW IS A MODEL NAMED KARLIE KLOSS

Who is Karlie Kloss? Joshua Kushner's girlfriend and soon to be wife. What an absolutely small world we live in.

http://jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/16/joshua-kushner-not-just-jared-kushners-brother/

Everything is so blatant it's hard to believe. Are people actually fooled by the shiny colors and fun dance songs? This show is obviously for adults, as they make sexually explicit jokes throughout the entire show. Why is an adult show so zany and wacky and brainless? Its almost as if its purly been devised to hold the attention of a child.

For the longest time I didn't want to think it is real, but it is.

They even talk about AI and how good facial recognition will be for everyone.

How is an engineering BA holder being held up as an authority figure for science?

Thoughts on this clear piece of indoctrination media?
>>
working on getting my licence has got me stressed out bros
never done anything independently before in my life
I don't like having to be an adult
>>
>>36531935
cex in my area. prices have shot up.
>>
File: Untitled.png (71KB, 1050x162px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
71KB, 1050x162px
>>36532763
they used to be really good but they're complete dogshit now

cubic ninja for the 3DS is a shovelware title, was probably 10 quid RRP
once it was discovered that there was an exploit in the game that lets you run homebrew, cex hiked the price with the demand, even when at the same time it was being sold for peanuts in retail shops
>>
>>36532838
wankers. the employees at my cex are cunts too, luckily there is a GAME 10 mins away from cex
>>
>>36532752
>Karlie Kloss
She's held up as an icon for "MUH WOMEN IN STEM" movement, when the reality is her involvement in coding for girls is purely an advertising promotion contract, it's just another prop she's paid to pose with in instagram photos.

When the VC money runs out from the coding company she always promotes then she'll stop promoting this shit the next day
>>
who /still got plenty of easter chocolate/
>>
>>36533477
nah but I work in a chocolate factory so will be making and munching them again soon
>>
>>36533477
still got chocolates from christmas
fucking loads of it
>>
>bank balance: 0.00
at least I'm not in any debt
>>
File: mspaint_2017-04-22_23-09-09.png (135KB, 683x698px) Image search: [Google]
mspaint_2017-04-22_23-09-09.png
135KB, 683x698px
>>36527275
I think im what you folks considered a normie. Maybe idk, i decided to be homeschooled my junior year cuz HS just got exhausting to be around. anyway probably skyrim id say. maybe New Vegas.
>>
still not pro.damnit I need some mcfuel inside me, might get a couple energy drinks as well
>mfw, still might be a few more hours till i'm there.
i'm not giving in.yet
>>
Remember that week where hiro took our (You)s away?
>>
>>36527297
Mercifully I've never been NEET, but the isolation and aloneness are accurate. "Fogey physically and mentally" is a nice touch.

>>
>>36527275
guitar hero
yet I'm still shite at it
>>
>>36534195
yeah it was fun, found out how to change it to whatever we wanted
>>
File: 2017-04-25 06.24.47.jpg (527KB, 632x1125px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-25 06.24.47.jpg
527KB, 632x1125px
mmm breakfast. should keep me going for a bit. 2 mcmuffers now 1 for a mid morning snack
>>
>>36534503
Make sure there's sausage in all of them, got a mcdonalds yesterday and there was no burger in my fucking burger
>>
>>36534512
egg mcmuffins are a thing you know anon
if you don't specify sausage mcmuffin they'll give you something different
>>
>>36534512
1 and 2 had them in. 2 lovely mcsausage thingys in each. checked the 3rd there's 2 in there as well, all is good. I want the 3rd now though desu. but i'll be a good lad n save it for a couple hours
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s16oDy1jmfDL
>>
>>36534612
>if you don't specify sausage mcmuffin they'll give you something different

I ordered a quarter pounder anon
>>
>>36534651
at breakfast time?
>>
>>36534662
No yesterday evening, the fuckers gave me a bun with some salad and cheese and didn't put a fucking burger in it
>>
>>36534674
oh well fuck them then
>>
>>36534674
veggie option
cheeky mcbastards.
burgers are shit from there. need like 2 big macs and 2 lots of fries just to call it a light snack
>>
File: MOK.jpg (190KB, 671x649px) Image search: [Google]
MOK.jpg
190KB, 671x649px
>>36527301
I could play CTF on Avalanche all day.
>>
>>36529748
DELETE THIS. JAP GIRLS W-WORSHIP WHITE MEN. IT'S NOT JUST THE CHADS MY WAIFU DOESN'T CARE ABOUT CHADSSSSSS
>>
pit stop over it's back to rocket league for me, still a couple hours away from pro I reckon.
my grasp of time is shocking though, I said the same thing at 3 this morn
>>
>talking to girl online
>out of nowhere she starts complaining about immigrants

I think i've found the one lads
>>
File: 1493071170048.jpg (200KB, 852x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1493071170048.jpg
200KB, 852x1280px
Jap girls are fickle, you need a zhongwen gf
>>
diggin that scene in american history x where they trash the shop
>>
>>36535165
>out of nowhere she starts complaining about immigrants
She must live right next to them, save her senpai
>>
and I'm awake
>>
>>36535374
And I'm on the bus home from work
>>
2 slices of marmalade on toast, a bowl of crunchy granola and a strong black coffee

for me, it's the best meal of the day
>>
>>36535521
>>36535374
i'm still up playing vidya, what a varied life we all have eh
>>
I want to make a dating profile, but I never go through with it because what's even the point in trying when every woman who looks at my profile will close the tab as soon as they see I make no money
>>
>waiting for the tesco delivery
fucking hurry up
>>
Life is pointless and my right ball hurts. I just want to go into hibernation.
>>
>yank someones chain for a giggle
>"HURR I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED"
you can't have a laugh on the 'net any more
>>
might breakout the ol' xbox and play some defjam
try to get the record back
>>
>>36535775
That's a good thing though, nothing clever about what you were doing lad
>>
>>36536314
clever wasn't the intent
not everything has to be a display of intellectual superiority
>>
>>36536362
>not everything has to be a display of intellectual superiority
Of course. Noone owes you the time/patience to deal with a 'I'm only pretending to be retarded' joke either. Only one getting a giggle is you.
>>
>>36536383
I'm humouring you right now
you're telling me everybody but me is a cunt?
>>
>>36536415
>you're telling me everybody but me is a cunt?
Of course not. People just don't care about your shit joke with no payoff.
>>
>>36536435
dunno if you're doing this intentionally or not, but you're displaying the no sense of humour thing to a tee
are you left wing by any chance?
>>
>>36536456
why are you arguing with me you little faggot?
>>
fuck lads I think I'm dying. Woke up at 5am with painful legs, when I finally tried to move I could barely make it across the room. Temperature is high but not dangerously so. My boss wanted me to go to hospital but I think that's just because I sounded really panicked on the phone. It's likely a side effect from amitriptyline

What's a comfy TV show to try to sleep to?
>>
>>36536456
Don't see how others not finding your shit joke funny makes everyone a humourless person but okay big guy. I voted UKIP, you're welcome for brexit and being uncucked. Not sure what it has to do with this though...
>>
>>36536476
sounds like deep vein thrombosis, get yourself seen to before it's a pulmonary embolism m8
>>
jesus christ you're all miserable cunts
no wonder you're alone
>>
>>36536476
also carl sagan has a 24/7 stream on twitch right now. trust me put it on if you choose not to go to ozzy

twitch dot tv / cosmos
>>
>tried to apply to aldi
>did the pre-selection 30 questions thing
>declined and told to reapply in 12 months
feeling a bit rough, lads
>>
>>36536496
You on the other hand sound like a bundle of fun.
>>
>>36536509
must have rubbed off on me
>>
>>36536525
oh i bet he did ;)
>>
Life is still pointless and my right ball still hurts but now I'm at work so it's even shitter.
>>
Can we have a spontaneous film night this week?

I'm lonely and could do with the chat and fun
>>
>have hypermobility, loose joints basically
>needed surgery on my shoulder cause it kept dislocating in my sleep
>wrists dislocate dozens of times a day each
>recently my left hip has been hurting and feels like it is getting loose

feel like im made of fucking glass, lads
>>
File: Civilization-V-Logo.jpg (129KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Civilization-V-Logo.jpg
129KB, 600x600px
>>36527275
Recently it has been Persona 5. 160 hours in so far and onto my second playthrough.

All time? Probably Civilisation 5, I have like 600 hours total in that.

I tried playing Civ 6 recently and couldn't get into it. Like all Civ games, Civ 6 will be good in about a year or two when they flesh it out and improve the shit AI.

Never get a Civ game on release.
>>
>>36536648
does civ6 still have no coop?
>>
>>36536648
Disgraceful how lazy Civ teams are. When you see other strategy games get game changing additons while they're still fannying about over a new Personality to add.
>>
File: Propranolol-Beta blockers.png (51KB, 378x198px) Image search: [Google]
Propranolol-Beta blockers.png
51KB, 378x198px
Any of you lads have advice on how to deal with Anxiety/Panic attacks?

I recently started having them since January probably due to work related stress.

Been to the GP 5 times and A&E twice, thinking I was having a stroke/heart attack.

>tfw get put on beta-blockers age 23
>tfw still not a normie

Feelsbadlads
>>
>>36536670
Not sure, I didn't check. I normally just play singleplayer against the computer anyway, never played it online
>>
>>36536672
I was on beta blockers at 17 get on it you fag. Yes they help, stay on it.
>>
>>36527275
I have about 1600 hours in DotA and 1000 in Runescape so probably though. Haven't played either recently though.
>>
>>36536697
For the first 2 months they helped a lot, I've been waking up in the middle of the night with palpitations this month though...

You on beta-blockers for anxiety as well my dude?
>>
File: 1488292749545.png (955KB, 2020x1520px) Image search: [Google]
1488292749545.png
955KB, 2020x1520px
>>36536672
>Propranolol

lel, they didn't do anything for me.

Diazepam or nothing.
>>
>>36536740
I want to see that waifu fucked!
>>
File: 1488250725729.webm (682KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488250725729.webm
682KB, 1280x720px
>>36536751
DELET THIS

oregano raviolio
>>
File: R3RfrnJ.jpg (181KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
R3RfrnJ.jpg
181KB, 1600x1600px
>>36527275
Probably WoW when I was a teen or Garry's Mod
I do wonder how much time I spent playing through MGS3 and MGS2 when I was a kid though, I had to get memory cards to hold all my save files.

>>36536672
I've been using Propranolol for two months now and I'm surprised how much it has helped my anxiety. I've done and am doing stuff that I never would have done without them.
I'm going back to therapy every two weeks too which should help but I find I've still had a couple anxiety attacks even with the pills but it's been a particularly high stress month.
>>
>package from dnet was shipped on thursday and hasn't arrived

guess im not seeing that then
>>
>>36537080
>get a package
>call up and say it didnt come
>they send another one

free shit, ezpz
>>
My boss is phoning me every half hour to check on me while the GP decides if they can send someone down to me. I'm just about making it to the bathroom so I'll never make it up the hill to the surgery
>>
>>36536990
MGS2 and 3 were fucking masterpieces.

Shame 5 kinda sucked story wise... :'(

>>36536990
I think Propranolol works, it's just I'm a bit reluctant to take it more than once (Normally before I go to bed) because I don't like the idea of being on pills.

I started a blog + diary of my panic attacks and the link that triggers them, how I felt, physical and mental symptoms and how they eventually became resolved. Pretty sure that's helped the most.
>>
File: qr3z3tyu4hsy.jpg (64KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
qr3z3tyu4hsy.jpg
64KB, 576x1024px
>>36537274
Yeah V was a bit of a disappointment in terms of story, it's my least favourite of the series but i still love them all.

Ahh I usually take one a day, just before Ii leave to work. Are there any benefits to taking it before you sleep instead?
>>
How do people say that they can't find anything to do once they retire? I was NEET for half and year and had endless shit to do.
>>
>>36537257
What's wrong anon?

ORIGINAL
>What a thrill...
>With darkness and silence through the night
>What a thrill...
>I'm searching and I'll melt into you
>What a fear in my heart
>But you're so supreme!

BWAH, BWAH BWAH, DUN DUUUUUN.

DESU
>>
>>36537257
what ails you lad
>>
>>36537322
>>36537324

I'm the Anon who posted earlier about struggling to move. My legs feel totally knackered beneath me and I've got a fever
>>
>>36537306
Worst panic attack I had was at night while I was sleeping.

All of a sudden I was bolt upright, heart pounding, completely dazed and confused with the normal overwhelming fear and dread.

I think the rest of the week I slept a total of 10 hours MAX.

If they come on in the day I can normally deal with them now desu. If they happen at work and they're really bad, I'll have 1 tablet. If I can deal with it, I will normal just go to the toilet for 20-30 mins to trigger "Fight or flight" and distract myself with my phone.

Luckily a lot of people in my office have had anxiety/panic attacks and have been on propranolol, so the majority of people are pretty understanding.

Back to uni in 4 months anyway, so hopefully should stop when I go back.
>>
why is everyone complaining about the new lucozade? i just had some and it tasted exactly the fucking same
>>
>>36537369
Won't be DVT as said by previous anon.

Would get yourself down to the GP asap.

If you feel the ned to, call 111, really good for non-emergency diagnosis.

They can give you an assessment and determine fairly reliably if it's a medical emergency and then get you help asap.

Bonus is that they can call you an ambulance if you need a lift to the GP because you can't get there yourself.

I'd use the NHS as much as possible before it gets sold desu senpai.
>>
>>36537369
legs knackered how, if they feel weak and you've a fever could be flu. i'd ring 111 they will help you out lad.
>>
>>36536672
>Any of you lads have advice on how to deal with Anxiety/Panic attacks?

Withdrawal from society
>>
>>36527232
Anyone from Cov? want to jump from the bridge above the railroad with me?
>>
just saw a spider lowering itself down in the middle of my room and absolutely beasted it with a hardback book, fucking home run on that wee cunt
>>
>>36537310

usually that that means they don't want to read/watch movies or play games and not enough money to go travelling or enough motivation to start a hobby.

So in a sense, they choose to do nothing.
>>
Minnesotan reposting from last night. Any robots wanna hang out some afternoon this week? I'm in London until next Tuesday
>>
Awkward this. Lying in bed and the carpet mans a meter away changing the door strip.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170425-064947~2.png (854KB, 796x1327px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170425-064947~2.png
854KB, 796x1327px
>tfw qt no gf

original
>>
File: 1487577538145.jpg (6KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
1487577538145.jpg
6KB, 250x201px
>starting new better paying job soon
>got a few weeks off
>some walls sausages baking in the oven
>drinking some ice cold OJ
>resting my feet on my sofa chair browsing internets
>altcoin investments tripled my money in past couple of days

comfy af right now lads
>>
>>36537763
I would love to fart in her face
>>
>>36537857
>It's a white 'men' degrading women episode
And you wonder why we're looking elsewhere.
>>
File: boysonredtruck_0.jpg (100KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
boysonredtruck_0.jpg
100KB, 720x480px
it was the end of a normal highschool day
i was walking home from school with my friends when the truck boys pulled up beside us
one of them threw there empty beer bottle at my head and it nearly knocked me unconscious
they were taunting us
two of them jumped off the tray of the truck and were punching and kicking my friends
i was crying because the beer bottle had given me a sore head
i couldn't fight back and my friends didn't fight back
we knew better than to fight back
they were truck boys
there was nothing we could do
>>
File: sweating heavily.jpg (76KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
sweating heavily.jpg
76KB, 480x454px
>tfw job centre in an hour
>>
File: WP_20170425_002.jpg (129KB, 643x366px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170425_002.jpg
129KB, 643x366px
Morning lads, as usual the weather in Cyrodill is quite lovely.
After curing our Vampirism we decided to have a look around Anvil. Its a nice town, great architecture and its right on the coast. So when we heard that there was a house on sale for a huge bargain we bought it, 5000 gold coins.
It is a bit of a fixer upper, but it was still a good deal. Only real problem is this thing called a Sealed Portal tucked away in the basement, activating it doesnt seem to do anything so really we just need to hope that it doesnt blow the house up as we sleep.
>>
just had a panic attack in a cardiac clinic lads.

all the old people were sitting there comfy and relaxed and there was me clutching my chest. Had to be escorted into a side room to calm down.

Now I've been fitted with a portable heart monitor.

>inb4 my heart gives out
>>
>>36537904
what happens at job centre?
>>
Anyone else become a proper crabby cunt when ill?
>>
>>36537895
Listen brit normie, we know you prefer it up the bum but there is no need to project your problem on to the rest of the faggots
>>
>>36537565
>>36537446

GP's given me an appointment. She thinks something viral. No idea how I'm going to make it up the hill but I did just manage a shower
>>
>>36537949
I'm not britnormie I'm the most robot person here. You're all just kids with 'mental illness' for the most part.
>>
require a small loan of a million dollars
>>
>>36537947
I'm just a crabby cunt
>>
>>36537941
FUCK OFF YANK!
oregano originale
>>
>>36537969
Fair enough lad.
Im usually okay but when im ill the little.yhings push me.over.
E.g, this morning came down stairs to see the washing machine wasnt emptied and the dishes werent done and i flippes my shit because the clothes are bouffing and need rewashed and i have to clean up other peoples dishes.

Normally id just be like whatever and redo it. Today i pretty much had a temper tantrum like a little gir.
>>
Didn't die in my sleep again, lads.

Another day of wishing i had a job and playing Persona 5 for 15 hours.
>>
>>36537930
Fucking had this before anon.

Horrible feeling, thought I was going to die too.

Hang in there bud, you'll recover soon.
>>
>>36538012
can someone explain what persona 5 is like?

I'm a non weeaboo faggot but the gameplay looks interesting.
>>
>>36538041
>>36537930
>>36537379
>>36537306
>>36537274
>>36536990
>>36536740
>>36536672
>>36536697
>>36536721

Motion to have propranolol as /britfeels/ official drug of choice.
>>
>>36537730
Where abouts in London? I might be able to come out, I need an adventure.
>>
>>36537941
I'm still on ESA so Idont have it as bad as some lads. They just want me to get used to being harrassed I guess.
>>
Fuke sake, my family has paid taxes for over 60 years why do I have to pay for my gender dysphoria? Can't wait until the NHS is nuked.
>>
just spotted someone with 8.6k hours spent on csgo

literally how could anyone do that to themselves
>>
>>36538068

Nah, lad. I got given it a few weeks ago and it absolutely ruined me. They only give you it to get out of handing over the good stuff
>>
>>36538051
It's basically visual novel with some light dungeon crawling.

You get 12 months and each day you get 2 things you can do. You can do some activities to boost your stats which let unlock new options and interactions with people which is the main goald of the game. Maxing out all your social links and hanging out with everyone 10 times to see the end of their plot arc.

Other that theres like i said dungeon crawling and stuff to uncover the big mystery plot e very game has.

Persona 5 is kind of the normie version, 4 was way more weeaboo. but basically its a anime boy life simulator with some paranormal/murder mystery plots.

I didn't describe that well but i just woke up.
>>
>>36538096
By keeping it open at all times. You probably have similar numbers on your computer.
>>
>>36538101
>keeping it open at all times

for what purpose?
>>
>>36538100

thanks anon. Not my thing though by the sounds of it. never understood that japanese shite.
>>
>>36538114
im not a huge weeb either but i like the whole psychology aspect.
>>
>>36538051
It's a shitty dating sim/slice of life game that has a decent dungeon crawling aspect. (But not as good as mainline SMT games.)

Dating sim/slice of life is basically walking about town, talking to people/doing activities such as eating/working etc in order to build up social links so you can fuse stronger demons.

Demons are like pokemon, you have to capture them, (via talk, or sometimes just beating them). And then you can combine demons to make stronger ones to help you batter.

The dungeons are typical turn based rpg affair where you abuse weakness to beat enemies.
>>
>>36538041

thanks anon. Just got to survive until I see a psychiatrist. In the meantime my heart may be fucked but that's genuinely the least of my concern.

tfw mental illness is a million times worse than physical illness

>>36538068
Can't have it due to the above :(
>>
>>36538111
Takes pride in it I imagine. Used to look at polish girls facebook IMs about me multiple times during the night.
>>
>tfw my mum caught me crying this morning and went out and got me a kfc meal without asking before she went to work

im sorry mum i didnt want you to see me like that ;_;
>>
>>36527297
I'm a 31 year old wizard who has never worked a day in my life

It's really not as bad as that image portrays. It's failed normalfag bullshit for people who fell for the media "Lifescript"
>>
>tfw your suicidal humour is actually a cry for attention.
>>
File: hug.png (65KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
hug.png
65KB, 500x382px
>>36538193
>im sorry mum i didnt want you to see me like that ;_;
>>
>>36538122
>>36538121

sounds a bit gay lads. gotta be honest. But thanks for the description, I appreciate that you guys like it.

I think I'll stick to dying light for now
>>
Good morning everyone, I really want your help with something.

I applied to five universities using UCAS, and I got accepted by three of them. I've picked two that interest me the most, and I need your help in choosing which one to pick.

University of South Wales: Unconditional offer, Treforest campus.

Swansea University: Unconditional offer with foundation year included, meaning I'll be studying for four years instead of three. Singleton Park campus.

I initially applied for Computer Science with Foundation Year included on both of those universities because my grades weren't that great, but South Wales accepted me without the Foundation Year, which means that I can start from Year 1 on their university.

Which one do I pick britbots? I cannot choose. I feel as if three years at South Wales will be better but Pontypridd looks really boring as a city, although it's closer to Cardiff. Even so, it's ranked lower than Swansea so it's making me hesitant.

Regarding Swansea, I'm afraid if I choose to do the foundation year I'll be treated like I'm stupid or something and I'll be with chinese guys who don't know any english. Ah, and I'll waste a year just like that studying mostly maths.

I've got a few friends who'll be going to Swansea, without foundation, so if I go there I won't be lonely, and I've also been told that Swansea is better than Pontypridd, as it's the second largest city of Wales.

Yet, a teacher that I've spoken to (who wrote a reference letter for me) told me that the foundation year would be a waste of my time and that going to South Wales would be better.

I'm really conflicted, please help.
>>
>>36538222
I don't like it that much lad.
I like the dungeon crawling, but the life sim just annoys me. I know what I'm in for but it still drags on and pisses me off.

>tfw currently replaying the original SMT.
>>
>>36538239

I'm telling you as a fella who did an integrated masters AND a foundation...

do a foundation. You want to stay in university for as long as possible. You'll get an extra year of partying, comfy loans and living in student accommodation. Fucking eat that shit up.
>>
>>36538239
Lad, if you are a robot, better not. Uni is very depressive and kills me inside.
>>
>>36538011
It's really not fair enough desu la, I don't deal with half of the shit that you even mentioned there and I'm just aggressive, manipulative and easily flip my shit for pretty much no reason.
>>
>>36538264
>get an extra year of partying
>>36538268
Thats what I mean when I say avoid universities.
>>
>>36538239
Unless it's one of the top 2, or you're applying for a top position at Apple or some shit, no one cares about rank except teenagers, so take that out of the decision

Your portfolio and experience is what will get you jobs.

>>36538264
>and living in student accommodation

Quite possibly one of the worst things on the planet.
>>
File: 1481686382850.jpg (39KB, 406x376px) Image search: [Google]
1481686382850.jpg
39KB, 406x376px
tfw yuri on ice makes me want to learn figure skating
>>
randomly feel like crying lads

I have no idea why
>>
>>36538281
>>36538282

My robotness is a recent thing desu. I had a whale of a time in uni as a cyborg normie. So maybe experiences will differ.

but even as a robot I'd wanna stay in uni as long as possible. Better than being on the dole or waging.
>>
>>36538239
>UCAS
Fuck off Kid before I ruin your day.
>>
>>36538288
it makes me want an anime bf
>>
>>36538288
How hard is it going to be coming out to your dad?
>>
>>36538295
robot is khhv, stop memeing your own definitions.
>>
>>36538299
Fake poster please stop
if he is white he will be fine
>>
>>36538311
Will you just fuck off I'm not in the mood for your little game today, my parents are being insufferable.
>>
>>36538307

well what am I? Given I used to have a lot of friends and have had a lot of experience with women etc

but now have barely left the house in 6 months, don't work, am mentally ill and spend a lot of time on r9k?
>>
>>36538321
Do you get off on pretending to be me?
I've got to much stress to deal with with out you making people hate me even more by saying dumb things
>>
>>36538332
You are a failed normalfag.
>>
>>36538332
failed normie

origigigi
>>
>>36538341
>N-No I'm stressed too I'm the real one haha
FUCK
OFF
Why do you stupid white chavs keep trying to take everything from me.
>>
>>36538352
>>36538354

>failed normie

:( that was quite upsetting. fuck mental illness.
>>
>>36538332
You're the type of person who is only going to get worse the longer he stays here.
>>
>>36538332
>had a lot of friends and have had a lot of experience with women etc

not a robot
failed normie
maybe a lucky cyborg at most
>>
>>36538268
b-but, parent expectations

>''Anon, we did our best to raise you. It's time for you to get educated and find a job, we've got a few years left to work before we retire, so we'll support you to our fullest.''

My dad's working two jobs like crazy to save money for uni. I'd break his heart if I told him ''Ya, you know, I'll be using your money for a little longer. I want to be a NEET and keep on shitposting on a jap imageboard''

Ah, and I'm not that much of a social retard. I'll probably find a friend or two who are into maymays.

>>36538299
I'm european and I'm white. My accent fucking sucks and you'll have a hard time understanding me, but I won't ruin your country, nor will I rape your women. M-my intentions are pure, senpai.

>>36538264
How was the foundation year? I think it'll help me because I've had a one gap year and I forgot a lot of stuff I learned at school. But then again, there are people taking two gap years, then starting their undergraduate degrees and having good grades, so I've got no idea what to choose.
>>
>>36538356
There you go doing it again saying stupid things.

You must be new here because i barely use the term chav when talking about whites

please study my blog more and archived posts

or just Stop
>>
>>36538385

foundation was piss easy. Still had to put a bit of a slog in but it was just extra time to enjoy the uni experience. Kinda felt to me like I was literally just repeating my A levels.

and then when I got to 1st year it felt like I was repeating my A levels for a third time...

But that just made exams easier and gave me even more time to piss about. Second to Fourth year was when shit started hitting the fan.
>>
> house inspection tomorrow
>hope it's not one of the days when housemate is clean and sober which are getting rarer
>>
Should i be an absolute madman and have a rustlers burger for breakfast?
>>
>>36538385
FUCK OFF. Your race is irrelevant you're a normie kid.
>>36538393
Oh fuck off I've said it in the past search the blog, studying it poorly won't change anything for you.
>>
>>36538302
kind of hard considering it's a christian family and I've gone to church every week of my 22 years despite never getting baptised
sometimes I wonder if they even realise that or if since I help out at church every week and been here since I was 4 they've all just forgotten and/or assume I was baptised years ago, when in reality I'm in a deep existential crisis that involves questioning how it makes sense to believe in anything but still go to church every week so I don't cause huge drama
>>
>>36538393
>>36538356
Both fakes poley posted yesterday his code was different
>>
Anyone here been to prison or had trouble with the law?

>tfw you realise you might be chatting to degenerate scum.
>>
>>36538435
A fake NEET posted yesterday while I worked and actually contributed to society? Great.
>>
>>36538425
Which one?
I'd go for it, only eaten a couple orange chocolates today
>>
>>36538425
If you wait 13 minutes it will be lunch
>>
>>36538448
Yes, been stiched up everytime because this country has a weird pandering attitude to the Polish.
>>
When I couldn't get back to sleep this morning I started mentally divvying up my death in service money (that plus my savings would leave about 65k) and writing suicide notes to the beneficiaries. That can't be right
>>
>>36538427
poley you are the biggest normie here
went to uni (wanted to go back in the return arc)
interacted with women
has gotten jobs easily
has friends/people he talks to (online but doesnt call them friends to try and stay "cool")

when it works for you, you will bring it up to shame others much like a normie would do see>>36538450

Unless your going to fake post me lol
>>
>>36538450
>>36538463
>>36538427
Changing my trip code soon to avoid fakers like this.
>>
File: 1338327461540.gif (925KB, 175x144px) Image search: [Google]
1338327461540.gif
925KB, 175x144px
>>36538435
>>36538356
>>36538311

Why don't you all add each other on Facebook. Stroke your ego's there.
>>
File: Demigetsmoked.png (245KB, 462x502px) Image search: [Google]
Demigetsmoked.png
245KB, 462x502px
>>36538431
You believe in family lad. Clearly the fact you go to church every week means that while you don't believe in God, you still have christian values. (Family, community, etc).

God will still accept you when you decide he is your one true God.

>>36538448
When I was a teenager sure. Use to fight a lot and general teenager mischief. Last time I was ever in trouble with the law was probably when I got caught doing a line in a night club at 18.
>>
>>36538448
I didn't pay a train fine of 20 quid because I was moving house.

3 years later a balif knocked on my door wanting 1000 quid.

Turned out I had been taken to court and found guilty of not showing up, without me even knowing.

If anyone ran a check on me it would flag up as a conviction.

Had to go to court and got out of everything didn't have to pay and got the conviction removed.

But it's amazing you can be convicted of a crime and not know
>>
>>36538385
>My dad's working two jobs like crazy to save money for uni.

Huh? Why? That's what loans are for. If you blow it all in a year, then you'd blow all your Dad's money in a year because your spending habits are clearly fucktarded
>>
File: fake post.png (636KB, 680x1707px) Image search: [Google]
fake post.png
636KB, 680x1707px
>>36538503
>>36538463
>>36538463
>>36538435
>>36538504
Ignore the common poleaboo (moni) tactic to get more yous, stay dumbshit, be aggressive as he wants because muh fake posts
>>
>>36538469
>went to uni (wanted to go back in the return arc)
But couldn't because everyone decided to band against me for being a ROBOT.
>interacted with women
I'm a woman myself, fembots get this freebie.
>has gotten jobs easily
Anyone can get a job the NEETs here are rich useless kids who spend their day fucking with people like me.
>has friends/people he talks to (online but doesnt call them friends to try and stay "cool")
Online 'friends' aren't real, just saddos wanting attention. Don't even use steam much anymore because of it, you guys are my real friends.
The fact you're jumping on me with others goes to show how much of an outcast I am though.
>>
Football friends bot here

Recap. Met LADS at none league football. Drank beer. In group chat. Game today at 7.45pm meeting up at.

Nervous lads what if they don't show? Trying to not spill sperg bol into the group chat about if everyone is coming.

How many beers should i have? Don't want to get too drunk. Will it be rounds or shall I stay on my own?
>>
>>36538448
My car insurance was invalidated without me knowing and I got pulled over for it. 6 points but I had the fine dropped down from 800+ quid to 230
>>
>>36538537
what team lad?

smelly original
>>
>>36538550
disgusting, the only way to actually ensure people dont commit crime is to punish them harder, you deserved 1+ driving ban and 8 points
>>
>>36538537
Sounds really based mate, am jelly.
>>
>>36538385
Where are you from? This is original post,
>>
>>36538527
For accommodation and my expenses (food, bus and other stuff). We've been told that I'll need roughly 1100 pounds per month.
>>
>>36538559
yeah well that didn't happen did it so hard lines mate
>>
>>36538587
If you will maintain the most ascetic lifestyle you can, 600 per month is enough, including accommodation.
>>
Ever since I changed my hormone pills I'm getting fantasies about being degraded for my race and background.

Getting thrilled at the idea of a white male dominant calling me a filthy rotten paki and making me eat my mum's curry off a bowl in the floor like a dog.
>>
>>36536672

This is what they offered me >1MY1 it was to make me drowsy and reduce my fun posting ability. Had to refuse three days in a row.
>>
>>36538621
>Getting thrilled at the idea of a white male dominant calling me a filthy rotten paki and making me eat my mum's curry off a bowl in the floor like a dog.
Going to need a vocaroo of this kek
>>
You people are disgusting. Get jobs.
>>
>>36538649
Well said. Sad little cretins.
>>
>>36538587
Mate I went to university in London and I still didn't spend 1100 a month when I was a student.
>>
>>36538649
I'm not on bennies I make my own money
>>
>>36538096
I would have had the same fate on dota if I didn't pack it in playing it like a madman last year at 6.3k hours.
going outside, foundation english for the first time in months. I'm scared and its cold
>>
>>36538649
I have a job though
Made 6K pound this year already
>>
>>36538621
Disgusting. I want a 6ft white man who will love and respect me. The darkest it gets is him beating me once in a while and my girl friends getting concerned.
>>
File: IMG_20170425_121245.jpg (84KB, 720x813px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170425_121245.jpg
84KB, 720x813px
Hahaaaaaa suckers, got you! It was just a prank, I just wanted them sweet (You)s. Smell ya later
>>
Just dropped out

Now what?
>>
>>36538579
Greek side of Cyprus.
>inb4 debts

>>36538607
Well, seeing as how it'll be my first year I'll probably need a lot more money than that per month, as I'm sure I'll have extra expenses. Once I get settled by the second year, I'll need less money, yeah.

>>36538672
Really? That's good to know. How much did you spend per month? Swansea or Pontypridd will surely be much more cheaper than London.
>>
> end of year earnings comes through
>26,000
>look at bank balance
>400 quid
>>
>>36538800
>end of year earnings comes through
>0
>Look at bank balance
>5000 quid
Feels good being a self sufficient neet
>>
>>36538781
Usually about 1000 a month. To be honest this was about 7-8 years ago and rent is more expensive now.

But like you said, I was in London and Pontypridd is going to be cheap as fuck by comparison.

Why is your dad working like a dog? Can't you take out loans and get a part time job while you're at uni?

That's what I did.
>>
/gif/ is a dangerous place lads

fapping away and you can very easily hover over a gore .webm, afraid at some point it's going to cause some wires to get crossed and I end up wanting to fap to mice being dissected alive and shit
>>
whats the most normie thing you do on a regular basis?
>>
>>36538903
Shag my girlfriend
>>
>>36538896
>use catalog
>pick threads you want
>avoid gore

wowwwww
>>
>>36538928
yeah but sometimes you just want to scroll down the front page and see if anything takes your fancy that you weren't looking for
>>
>>36538448

Shopkeeper accused me of stealing from him (I wasn't guilty), got arrested, police refused to let me speak to a solicitor claiming I've been watching too much CSI, eventually after 23 hours, they let me have a duty solicitor, eventually released without charge, then the shopkeeper decided to pay 4,000 to have a private prosecution against me, and was eventually found guilty by magistrates.

FML
>>
>>36538903
Masturbate and watch porn 6 times a day
>>
>>36538537
>sperg bol
I can't believe no-one has ever typed that on the internet before, but you may actually be the first. Top lad.
>>
>>36538940
try not stealing next time then
>inb4 buh i dindu nuffin!!
if you were found guilty by magistrates, they had to have a mountain of evidence against you to prove you did it and not just circumstantial evidence
>>
>>36527275
world of warcraft
over 1 year played
>>
>>36538998
A private prosecution just means you pay to find someone else guilty. If he was in the shop at the time, and the shopkeeper said he saw him steal, that would be enough.

>b-but my faith in the legal system

You poor naive bastard. I hope you never find out for yourself just how easily justice can be bought and sold in this country.
>>
>>36539049
No that's not a private prosecution at all.
He clearly had CCTV of you popping stuff in your pockets and trying to leave without paying.
>>
>>36538976
I thought this as I typed it.

>>36538573
Thanks bro.

>>36538553
NW UK rather not say
>>
>>36538535
>Online 'friends' aren't real,
>you guys are my real friends.
wat
>>
>>36539087
Stalybridge?
>>
>>36536476

This turned out to be tonsillitis. My throat doesn't even hurt
>>
>>36539102
It's different, there's comradery here we're all in the same team against normies and pigs. Steam is just someone moaning about their life to me.
>>
>be me
>go to bakery, buy some stuff that costs 4.50 pounds
>give the cashier 5 pounds
>she gives me 50 pennies back
>stare at her intensively ''um excuse me, I gave you twenty pounds and you gave me fifty pennies back''
>''oh no, I'm so sorry sir''
>she gives me 15 pounds
>wow.jpg
>she tries to act like a victim or something ''sir I apologize, I'm tired from all the work and I haven't slept that much so I'm not that focused, I forgot you gave me 20 pounds''
>play it all cool ''Yeah, no problem, it happens! Have a good day!''
>walk out with extra money
>KEK.JPG

What a poor clumsy student girl.
>>
File: snookerxi.jpg (89KB, 499x333px) Image search: [Google]
snookerxi.jpg
89KB, 499x333px
Support Ding Junhui
>>
>>36539123
cameraderie*
>>
>>36539128
literally theft
>>
>>36539123
so If someone from britfeel added you to steam (that you have talked to before) you would be online friends? if I am following you properly
>>
>>36539123
I support the police against you.
>>
I'm hungry, no food in, and too lazy to go to the shop, I'd order takeaway but I want something a bit less unhealthy.

Why hasn't someone started a healthier delivery chain? Wouldn't have to be raw vegan or anything, just something a bit healthier than the least healthy stuff possible.
>>
>>36539249
get a chicken burger from arizonas, much healthier than red meat
>>
>>36539249

Wondered if you'd be here again today.

I think you can get healthier stuff from deliveroo, but it's gonna be pricey.
>>
Given the edition, can I self-promote my meme page?
>>
>>36527275
Thousands of hours in FFXIV
Oh wait you said don't regret, uhhhh
>>
>>36539278
I don't think so. Also thankfully I don't live in Rochdale.

>>36539290
I wouldn't mind paying up, but sadly it hasn't found its way to this part of the world. I will probably just have to get up and go to the shop.
>>
>>36539291

Go ahead lad
>>
>>36538131
This I agree with.

I'd rather be dying and not know it than feel like I'm going to die and have nothing "wrong" with me.

Mental illnesses are just as disabling as physical ones imo.
>>
>order something from amazon
>it has prime delivery
>ordered on saturday early and usually it would come on monday
>tuesday delivery which is fine
>since monday it has been sat in a scottish RM depot
>no status updates on the tracking
>amazon still saying it will be delivered today

what the fuck is going on
>>
>tfw just about to start building this lego star wars a-wing set
>>
>>36539350
Thanks pal. It's pretty new, I just felt the need to shitpost. Mix of memes, greentext and shitposting.

/spicycheeseymemey/ on facebook
>>
>>36539175
No because my logic is flawless I have spent many hours thinking about this you stupid white neet
>>
>there is actually a kfc advert that encourages cucking and friendzoneing
>>
>>36539401
Fancy live streaming it pal? Find lego very therapeutic
>>
>>36538193
Tendies tho?
>>36538239
Foundation years are the best. You head start faggots by a year, makes loads of friends have have lots of free time. Enjoy it.
Pontypridd is a shithole though.

>>36538896
Fucking lel.
for serious tho, some of the ISIS shit needs to be toned down, make a /gore/ board or some shit.
>>
I fucked up I'm getting excluded from sixth form alongside 16 others for writing erotic fan fiction or each other
>>
>>36539430
i would but id be too afraid of being bullied by britfeel for some reason desu
>>
>>36539436
Imagine the awful people who would loiter on /gore/
>>
>>36527757
yeah if you only last 30 seconds bitch.
>>
>>36539449
Please anon, we'll all be very nice!
>>
File: wow guldan cosplay.jpg (79KB, 570x960px) Image search: [Google]
wow guldan cosplay.jpg
79KB, 570x960px
Gonna buy a refurbished phone from amazon with a 4.5/5 star established company.

229 quid for a huawei p9 (normally 450ish quid).

Dunno why im having doubts, theres a 1 year warranty plus amazon will protect me.

Just need a damn good camera for a smartphone for social shit and food pics
>>
>>36539496
buy some bleach you utter tool
>>
File: 1492029188007.jpg (58KB, 474x604px) Image search: [Google]
1492029188007.jpg
58KB, 474x604px
>w-when he listens to music, he likes to imagine hes the singer on stage
>>
>>36539496

sorry i meant used

"***Unlocked*** The Huawei P9 32GB is in good condition with signs of wear, which will show on the lcd and or back cover. The phone is boxed in a generic mobile phone box and comes with a charger. The phone is unlocked and a 6 month warranty is provided"
>>
>>36539441
what did you write about each other
>>
>>36539506
>he listens to songs
>>
>>36539526
I wrote a fiction involving someone dressing up as queen Diana then getting raped by Karl Marx
>>
File: rednecks.jpg (175KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
rednecks.jpg
175KB, 1024x768px
the other day i was minding my own business on the football pitch at school after hours while i waited for my mom to pick me up
a truck boy wandered in from the adjacent lot where he had parked his eponymous vehicle
i watched as he approached sneering and starting to taunt me
he grabbed my wrists and held my hands above my head
then he kneed me in the nuts four to five times
he held me up for a while and taunted me before he finally let me fall down in pain and grasp at my aching appendages for relief
truck boys are ruthless
fighting fair is a joke to them
>>
4hrs left of work and right ball is slightly better but still not perfect.

>>36539547
hot.
>>
>that guy who left sixth form after loli and rape fiction fell out of his bag
>>
>>36529379
like a week if that if it was amazing, sometimes I feel bad after even if its not a hooker.

I'm pretty apathetic about sex i just do it to make the girl feel good. Beta AF.
>>
>>36539569
>truckboys
>/britfeel/

not sure that really plays
>>
File: 1460326213008.jpg (46KB, 429x429px) Image search: [Google]
1460326213008.jpg
46KB, 429x429px
>buy expensive shit with my NEETbux again
>only have enough left for either rent or food
Mum's gonna kill me when she finds out I need another small loan...
>>
>>36529535
Air on G is lit.
>>
>>36539621

If you go to the casino you can fix that problem yourself!
>>
>>36539621
What did you spend it on lad?
>>
>>36539569
Truckbois?

BTFO YANK

Worst you get is corsaLADs
>>
File: 1448352538383_2.png (296KB, 429x718px) Image search: [Google]
1448352538383_2.png
296KB, 429x718px
>>36530276
>tfw workmummy tells you off for not washing up your mug
>>
>>36539648
Just a wee telly to play my WiiU on.
>>
>>36539506
>he types with a stutter
>>
got a nice lando minifigure to go with my new han minifigure
>>
>>36539618
>>36539654
Truck boys are a global terror
>>
>>36539347
>Also thankfully I don't live middle class
Okay.
>>
3 vape shops near me gone out of business. Wtf lads
>>
>>36540000
haha i'm glad to hear it
>>
>>36540000
>Vapenash yall
>>
File: ddlaugh.jpg (6KB, 230x220px) Image search: [Google]
ddlaugh.jpg
6KB, 230x220px
>tfw dont have to go to the jobcentre for another 6 months
Sometimes being a mentally broken piece of shit pays off lads
>>
Dads out doing his driving test for the umpteenth time.
it just started raining.
I know hes gonna fail again cos it`ll spook him and make him all nervous.
have to deal with him being miserable all day
>>
>>36539998
Fake Poleaboo. Even he doesn't class rochdale as middle class.
>>
How do I get my friend to stop being a meme lord and thinking his meme "illness" of depression is real
>>
File: Mika (12).png (322KB, 500x699px) Image search: [Google]
Mika (12).png
322KB, 500x699px
>>36540000
There was so many of them for quite a niche thing. They had to run out of business eventually.

>>36530276
Everytime I walk across the lights I hope a car runs the red and hits me.
>>
>>36540050
What? My house is nearing 275,000 value and we live in the non-paki area.
>>
done the little rebel vehicle used to carry spare ammo etc for the a-wing, moving onto the a-wing now
>>
just had a really shitty nightmare about my ex. It was kind of from her perspective getting her heartbroken rebound fuck after we split up, and letting herself get totally dominated and roughly fucked by her new fella until she felt alright. Fucking hell, it's like a porno, except I haven't got a hard on, I can't see anything, and I want to cry.
>>
I just forgot how to work out percentages for a moment
technology is making me dumb
>>
>>36540177
Nice peep show ref lad
>>
>>36540204
I don't think I ever knew how to calculate percentages
>>
>>36540204
how could you forget that, its common sense, like saying you forgot how to do addition
>>
>>36540000

The Fb meme is they cause cancer
never really had to look into as I have a head fedora not a mouth one
>>
>>36540000
How many cigarette shops do you know of?
>>
Fuck sake, what is the name for that fucking feeling, i know you all have it.

You wake up and you head hurts and it's like cloudy and foggy and you just cant think of anything. its been getting worse and worse every day and im trying to study to pull myself out of this neet shit but my brain physically cant work.
>>
>>36540263

You on antidepressants lad?
>>
>>36540263
>>36540263
IKTF. All I do is wank and poo.
>>
>>36540272
No, just whenever im out of work i get like this. When im working im fine.

I just wake up and i cant think straight and i cant do anything and ive just got a sore feeling in my head.
>>
>>36540307
Sore feeling? Headaches? I used to get this but it turned out to be mould spores in my bedroom giving me migraines and nausea and a general sluggish feeling
>>
>>36540345
Wouldn't suprise me given the tip i live in.
>>
>>36540041
How do you fail that many times? He must be pretty shit.

>>36540058
Sometimes I wonder if my meme is real but then I just realise that it will probably go away soon and it won't matter. r-right lads?
>>
>>36540307

Try drinking more, that's my answer to everything
>>
>>36540101
I didnt know you owned the house, why dont you kick your dad out if he annoys you so much?
>>
>>36527275
Spent the last month or so trying to get over how underwhelming the dark souls finale was.
>>
>>36540386

Xhe's going to be mad as fuck when the house gets left to his sister.
>>
Does Britfeel has a FB group or some shit now?

Since when was this a thing?
>>
>>36540427
hes gonna be mad when his fellow pakis gut him for being a retarded degenerate
>>
>>36540459
anything on social media is a product of normies and to be avoided like the plague lad
if that really exists, then it wasnt made by robots
>>
>tfw you are even too bored or depressed for 4chan

What boards do I even go on lads, my interest in these generals is starting to wane and it's the only thing on 4chan I come to
>>
>>36540459
>>36540473
Ye.

FB.COM/britfeel/
>>
>>36540512

Visit /fit/ for your daily injection of bants
>>
>>36540512
T B H i dont know if it's bias or actually happening but the internet isn't even 1/3rd as interesting as it was 2007.

Used to be every week /b/ would do something funny or troll someone.
>>
I wonder if Shipanon is out driving his van at the moment. I wonder what he delivers.

I'd love to go for a pint with him or to smoke a bong in the back of his van.
>>
Anyone going to mcm London in may?

My younger brother and freinds aren't going and i doubt my older brother is going so I'm gonna be alone again

I find it pretty nice cause then i can buy doujin easily and other lewd stuff
>>
>>36540553
This.

Mostly because luls have grown up now, all you get in cancerbook tier "Jack Jones"

God I hate that faggot so much.
>>
>>36540589
I went once and it were shit. just a big open room of overpriced tat. People selling shit like fallout 3 nuka cola bottles in 2014.
>>
>>36540592
last time i remember 4chan doing anything funny is the "i backtraced it" / "brain slushy" girl.
>>
>>36540523
>>36540459
Fuck off shilling your shitty fb group
>>
>>36540101
>ve in the non-paki area.

Fake poleaboo, but he does live in the paki area

67.2% Paki
15.3% White British
>>
>>36540589
Do you know if they sell cosplay costumes there? I want to order one but don't want my family finding out
>>
How do you think the french election will go, lads? will /pol/ end up being right again?
>>
Should I make a new thread or has one of you lads got it?
>>
fucking hell lads, got this really spooky spam email, it's got my full name, address and a file called mysurname .zip
>>
here it be lads ye new thread
>>36540832

>>36540832
>>
>>36540386
It's practically mine already, the paki bastard pays for extensions no need to row the boat. >>36540427
I made mummy promise it's going to me, if she breaks it then things would get messy.
Thread posts: 520
Thread images: 76

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.