[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How about this, robots: Death is nothingness. You cease to exist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 473217203_1280-5420.jpg (666KB, 878x878px) Image search: [Google]
473217203_1280-5420.jpg
666KB, 878x878px
How about this, robots:

Death is nothingness. You cease to exist and fade into the void. If you were particularly righteous or enlightened, marked by outward significance (i.e. your spiritual journey helped people), you get to enter a debug mode before you enter the void.

>You get to see what gazelle tastes like to a lion
>You get to see what fish tastes like to a shark
>You get to experience victory in war
>How it feels to be in love from either gender
>To be Einstein comprehending the theory of relativity
>Being a world class BJJ black belt
>WWII sniper
>Be a "fly on the wall" during moments of political significance

Then you get to go into some fringe files

>The experience of a galaxy's birth and death
>The asexual reproduction of Yersinia pestis (plague)
>The face of God
>An explanation of spirituality
>The life and death of a willow tree
>Significant experiences of aliens
>Aliens discovering Earth
>The fate of humanity
>An explanation of the univserse
>The fate of the universe
>Experience the universe in alternate dimensions (4-12th)
>Alternate timelines

Then you find out that your paracosm (imagination adventure) was coded into the universe

>Adventuran
>Dreaman
>Magican

And you can choose to exit into the nothingness from which you sprung when you feel ready. What would you experience in a debug mode?
>>
File: cretan-labyrinth-round_svg[1].png (134KB, 2000x1879px) Image search: [Google]
cretan-labyrinth-round_svg[1].png
134KB, 2000x1879px
>>36526308
>What would you experience
All of it.
>>
>>36526367
Could you be more specific for the sake of a creative post on a Japanese Mango Taste Tester Seminar?
>>
>>36526308
that pic is pretty cool op, do you got anything similar?
>>
File: 1448373504515.jpg (311KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448373504515.jpg
311KB, 1280x720px
>>36526470
I got this one. I know there are a bunch more out there, I don't have them though.
>>
>>36526470
Unfortunately, this comment isn't original
>>
File: 1440600834759.jpg (232KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1440600834759.jpg
232KB, 1680x1050px
>>36526470
I bet you're not looking for Majora's Mask though
>>
>>36526308
Going back and fourth between dimensions would warp your perception to a point where you would instantly want nothingness.
>>
>>36526308
>If you were particularly righteous or enlightened, marked by outward significance
L O L O L O L O L
So mediocrity was my fate and I am condemned for it
Fuck your gay universe
It is the bug in its entirety and it needs to be de fucking bugged
Exterminate it like the compulsively swarming and reproducing hive of pain it is
>>
>>36526931
>Nothingness
>Condemned

You never played a debug mode of Ocarina of Time and still enjoyed it, right?
>>
>>36527094
Well if after death we fade into nothingness then our *eternity*, the only thing we ever know, is our human lives. It's not nothingness that we're condemned to, nothingness is the vehicle for our condemnation and not the result. We're condemned to only ever know what we know now and what we know now, if you're anything like me, is far from satisfactory and very, very, very remote from any sense of the word "comforting".

And we're condemned because we only know what we know (because our lives are a certain way). Had we known something different then we would enter this "debug mode". But we never could have. We were chosen to rot and die and for some reason this is okay in the eyes of almost everyone. Fuck people. Muh spiritual elitism.
>>
>>36526308
Nah, we're all just intelligent biological robots and once we die we just die, and then rot and turn into earth.
>>
>>36527257
>We're condemned to only ever know what we know now

Non-existence means that you don't know anything. No suffering is available when you no longer exist. There's no dissatisfaction with not being born yet.
>>
>>36527324
>He fell for the "consciousness is an illusion"

Enjoy being fucking retarded
>>
>what *IF* death is nothingness

good question, but moot because all of the energy you lose in when you "die" just gets transferred into something else, hence you never really "die," rather your conscious becomes fragmented and dispersed and then re-condensed later
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.