[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please give me some help to get motivation. I know some of you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: HecorFO.gif (19KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
HecorFO.gif
19KB, 633x758px
Please give me some help to get motivation.

I know some of you have actually get your shit together and can help with experience.

>Be me, 22, no gf, doing bad at college (thank god is free or I'll be dead)
>Go back to my hometown for the weekend
>Go out to buy some clothes
>Saw almost all of my highschool peers on the street
>All doing better than me, some of them already graduates
>Hate the sight and want to go back to my shitty room in the city In which I study
>Fight with mother for how she pretends to listen to me, and for stupid reasons
>I'm getting more overweight every day, I'm 85 KG now, 1,90cm tall
>Don't talk to my friends or family anymore, the only people I talk are "friends" from college, but they don't know me enough yet to hate me.

I know what I have to do, Study, Clean my shithole and workout all day and nothing more and I would be changing my life.

BUT IT'S FUCKING HARD

I'm such a lazy ass fucker. What can I read, watch or listen to change my habits?
>>
https://youtu.be/9y8Akej4PrU
>>
>>36524115

you have to stop being a faggot. look up the bureau of labor statistics on jobs and majors that have good employment outlooks and job prospects. major in those. fuck your dreams.

if you wanna do something like write a book, screenplay, or start a business, you have to do it on the side while you "put food on the table" so to speak. do what the economy is asking of you/demanding instead of majoring in the liberal arts.

as far as the social aspects, yes go to the gym, get in shape. you don't have to be some ripped faggot, but just dont eat garbage all day and sit around. count calories.

socially, do baby steps. don't just dive into complex social situations. say hi to people, ask the time, etc. work from there.

books that i've heard are good are "how to win friends and influence people." it honestly depends what your goals are anon. but focus on establishing yourself first and becoming financially independent because everything else will be moot in terms of effort without that base.
>>
>>36524226
>becoming financially independent
It's the thing that would make me more happy! Feeling like I don't depend on my dad's humor to eat well or buy clothes (bastard sends me 400 dollars per month)

Thankfully I have no extreme social problems, I can get to talk too much and people ask me to stop sometimes. Stil no gf.

Ok, I would check if there are some PDFs in my language of that book.

Thanks anon!
>>
File: my life is a lie now.png (34KB, 700x471px) Image search: [Google]
my life is a lie now.png
34KB, 700x471px
>>36524226
not OP but I tried really hard for a few years to get my shit together. I put in a lot more effort at college, improved my study habits and grades, lost weight, and eventually got a job. I ran into the problem demonstrated in the picture. What's the solution to that?
>>
>>36524387
quit hanging with them
>>
>>36524387
im actually in the same boat as you man. you need to truly audit yourself and decide if being social is something you care about. all my life i have alienated every single social circle i've been a part of (turning 26 in may). I can get a job, keep it, work hard, stay in shape, but i loathe and despise people. I see them as snakes, opponents, whatever.

i've been thinking of going to see a therapist just to get a 3rd party opinion on WHY i see them that way and unpack the psychological milestones that got me to that point. I would suggest you do the same.

I'm not a khv nor am i oblivious to social dynamics but i still hate people and prefer to avoid them.

again, i think it would be good to extrapolate your life experiences with a psychologist just so you can work through why you have this negative mentality etc.
>>
File: fb7.gif (536KB, 381x512px) Image search: [Google]
fb7.gif
536KB, 381x512px
>>36524115
For the past 7 years I've been running off almost entirely of hate, and spite alone; its worked pretty well for me, its probably not healthy, but its better than a bullet.
>>
>>36524507
you could be schizoid until i read "im not a khv". GET OUT
>>
>>36524627
yea i probably have some kind of undiagnosed personality disorder. however, i'll be sticking around to give advice. let me know if you need some :^)
>>
>>36524424
>>36524507
It's less "I don't care for these specific people that I've found myself in a social circle with", but more "I tried very hard to improve myself and, contrary to what everyone seems to say, I didn't find either the process of doing so or the end result to be motivating or satisfying"
>>
>>36524979
yea thats why i recommend talking to somebody to possibly pit your psychology against a 3rd party. not even saying you're wrong in your thinking at all. but you could possibly have blind spots you can't see yourself.

however, it is difficult to untangle your psyche if you've logically arrived at everything being meaningless and in essence stuck in some kind of nihilistic void.

i can find some kind of purpose to do anything except when it comes to interacting with people or utilizing social interaction as a means to better things (networking for jobs etc.). this is why im inclined to believe its some kind of personality disorder like avoidant or schizoid
>>
File: 1492407569567.png (928KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1492407569567.png
928KB, 1080x1920px
Lift weights, get huge
>>
>>36524979
what the fuck do you want anon. do you like deserts? canadian mines?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.