[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize life is an unjust game determined by your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0799.jpg (32KB, 319x319px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0799.jpg
32KB, 319x319px
>tfw you realize life is an unjust game determined by your genetics. Not what you do but who you are.
>>
File: IMG_2974.jpg (254KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2974.jpg
254KB, 1280x720px
>>36523298
Id still fucking beat your ass with a fucking skorpion shitter
>>
hypothetically there is more variety and more roads for all the bizarre human mutations to eke out some kind of interesting life
>>
I wouldn't go all the way and say it's 100% based on genetics. More like 90%.

The other 10% is determined by your socio-economic standing, popularity, connections, and the will to do stuff.

It's just that society has memed that the will to do stuff is the 90% part.
>>
>>36523489
>It's just that society has memed that the will to do stuff is the 90% part.
well it actually is, but somebody's capacity for willpower is basically determined to equal parts by their genetics and upbringing, neither of which is in people's control.
>>
File: IMG_4051.jpg (57KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4051.jpg
57KB, 500x250px
>>36523620
Willpower can't exist in a deterministic world is what you're getting at with that bit at the end, right?
>>
>>36523489
What about environmental factors like malnourishment or lead poisoning? Surely those have more than just a measly 10% effect on a person's outcomes in life.
>>
>>36523807
What is this picture from? It looks like some old point n click video game. Man, it makes me feel so peaceful, so calm, so comfy. I don't want to stop looking at it. I want this picture in every time of day in various weather conditions and in various seasons. I literally just fell in love with that pic.
>>
>>36524064

They clearly do, but normalfags don't like when you criticize parents.
>>
>>36523298
No one knows this better than me. Maybe that was the lesson I was meant to learn.
>>
Mind over matter anon. Every day I face down my inner demons. I continue to just do shit. I never had parents that taught me how. I wasn't born a social butterfly that could just naturally insert them self in any situation. I was born with a physical disability and came to have serious psychological problems. But I keep doing things. I keep trying. I just wrote a long ass post about it in response to some other thread, that's here: >>36524099

I stand by what I said. I can't change what I was given but I can make smarter choices about what I do with it. I hope you will figure this out sooner in your life rather than later.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.