[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I brush my teeth a few times a month and I personally have never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

File: 1466741209728.jpg (184KB, 600x856px) Image search: [Google]
1466741209728.jpg
184KB, 600x856px
I brush my teeth a few times a month and I personally have never gotten a cavity before

I hate brushing my teeth. It sucks, it's horrible. Every time I try my teeth hurt super bad and start bleeding. Why do you idiots like doing that every day?

A few times a month is ok. My teeth are fine.

I just rinse really well with water after I eat meals. I think my teeth are better than most people's teeth actually because I do that.
>>
>>36518893
shut up and post sauce to that image
>>
you must eat very few refined carbohydrates or have magical teeth/saliva
>>
>>36518893
>Every time I try my teeth hurt super bad and start bleeding. Why do you idiots like doing that every day?
because it doesn't hurt. you got gingivitis son, you're teeth may not have cavities but they're gonna fall because your gums are fucked
>>
Your gums bleed from something that literally everyone does all the time without issues and you think the fault is in them. Go to a dentist you fag.
>>
They're not supposed to bleed when you brush. If your teeth hurt you have a weakened enamel due to bacteria breaking it down. Use a mouthwash with fluoride to help restore it. Bleeding gums is a result of gingivitis thanks to bacteria living in the folds of your gums and trying to get into your bloodstream. Flossing every day will fix that. Your mouth is a disaster waiting to happen tbqh.
>>
>>36518893
I usually brush regularly but since I broke my leg its just too annoying.
>>
>>36519024
fuck yuou
dentists say I would get cavities but I don't

all you people are hacks, don't talk to me again. I know what I am doing my teeth are super healthy
>>
>>36519045
Don't worry anon even when your teeth inevitably fall off I'll still be your friend.
>>
>>36519045
You're at high risk of getting a cavity man. Seriously though sore teeth is a big fucking problem, almost no one has that issue.
>>
>>36519112
I'm fine
I didn't ask for your advice
>>
>>36518893
It doesn't hurt if you brush everyday like you're supposed to.

And no, your teeth are not as nice as you think and certainly not better than others' because you rinse with water.

When was the last time you went to a dentist?
>>
>>36519136
This isn't your blog faggot I'm giving you my own opinions as well.
>>
>>36518922
Use iqdb anon.
https://exhentai.org/g/964793/40f1cb5f1a/
>>
>>36519203
This is my thread, please get out of my thread if you are going to treat me like this

Nobody asked for your opinions
>>
>>36519314
You asked for people's opinions you stupid faggot. Enjoy your rotten gums
>>
File: 1492387034465.jpg (84KB, 799x739px) Image search: [Google]
1492387034465.jpg
84KB, 799x739px
>>36519314
Fuck you I won't do what you tell me
Orgebabao
>>
>thought I could never get a cavity
>don't go to dentist for 15 years
>finally got convinced to visit
>doc says I have at least 8 cavities
>say I don't believe him
>proceeds to show me with a mirror and screenings
>make blood screening showing that inflammation levels are through the roof
>>
>>36519314
You posed a question in the OP. That's an open door to post anything that even slightly relates to the question or your childish hygiene habits.
>>
>>36518893
t. gingivitus mouth
>>
>>36519314
Wow I've never seen a bigger entitled faggot.
>>
>>36519314
Next post: "why do people wipe their asses?"
>>
>>36518893
i haven't brushed my teeth in 10 years

i wish i had a tooth brush to save some of the teeth i still have, most of them are fucked up and it's a world of pain and debt awaiting me and i can't eat anything hard or i risk breaking them

BRUSH YOUR FUCKING TEETH FUCKING RETARD, LIKE I WISH MY PARENTS TAUGHT ME TO

at least brush enough so your gums don't bleed
>>
File: 1476810905990.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1476810905990.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
>tfw broken and infected molar
The right side of my face is swollen as fuck. Somebody kill me.
>>
File: 1491405046936.png (278KB, 517x546px) Image search: [Google]
1491405046936.png
278KB, 517x546px
>>36519314
This is clearly bait you mongs.
>>
>>36518893
So, I essentially never brush my teeth (might do it 3 times a year), I don't go to the dentist either unless it's some sort of emergency.
When I was 22, I had to get a tooth pulled. A cavity grew to the point where an entire tooth was hollow and I was in immense pain, the dentist said he couldn't do shit other than pull it out. Given the tooth was hollow as fuck, it actually broke twice when he was trying to get it out. Pretty miserable experience.
Since then, I've had 2 teeth break on me, to where they are almost nothing more than just white spots in my gums, basically nothing protrudes out.
I have cavities on basically every single tooth, and I wish I could like, get fillings (and some root canals and crowns) and actually start brushing, but I don't have the couple of grand it costs. I imagine I will have basically no teeth within 4 years.
I want to die.
>>
>>36519499
>I want to die
no you don't my sweet teethless baby i will take care of u
>>
>>36519556
I have no money, no cute girl or boy, no house, no car, and soon enough no teeth.
Kill me.
>>
>>36518893
youre a drama queen and you have gingivitis
>>
File: 1490976806490.jpg (21KB, 232x477px) Image search: [Google]
1490976806490.jpg
21KB, 232x477px
>>36519754
pffsh who needs a car
>>
>>36519810
>youre a drama queen and you have gingivitis
No you
>>
File: 1492895940325.jpg (458KB, 800x1192px) Image search: [Google]
1492895940325.jpg
458KB, 800x1192px
>>36518893
Brush your fucking teeth, kids. If they're bleeding, they're not fine, and fuck, I don't even wanna imagine the smell.
>>
I was like you, never brushed and when i did i would spit mouthfuls of blood into the sink.
I decided enough was enough and started brushing every day and my gums started bleeding less and less after about a month theres was no blood at all anymore.
Tldr its reversible just stop being a lazy fuck and brush.
>>
>>36522990
If brushing was really healthy for me then it wouldn't make me bleed and hurt every time I try.
>>
File: 1477780139007.jpg (13KB, 320x238px) Image search: [Google]
1477780139007.jpg
13KB, 320x238px
>>36523091
Is this fucking bait?
They bleed because you never brush! You're not really gonna defend your argument on not brushing being healthy, are you?
You're lazy! And a dumbfuck!
>>
>>36523091
Because your gums are weak and inflammed. 1 week of brushing and they probably wont hurt at all.
>>
>>36518893
I feel like I'm gonna puke if I dont wash my teeth every morning and evening. My mouth feels so acidic. I don't know how it doesn't bother you.
>>
>>36523161
Wow I think the fluoride is getting into your brain

Is this what brushing does to people, make them angry assholes?

I'm perfectly fine not brushing and I definitely don't want to become more like you
>>
>>36523323
I very rarely feel the need to insult, but I'm gonna let this be.
There'll be lots more of pain in your future, and I'm glad.
>>
>>36523502
at least I don't have to feel the pain of brushing every day like you loser
>>
>>36518893
Because you have gingivitis from not cleaning, you fucking moron.
>>
>>36523537
Brushing doesn't hurt me because my teeth aren't decaying inside my mouth.
>>
>>36523609
You aren't doing a good enough job
brush harder
>>
A cavity should be the least of your worries. Your teeth are gonna start falling out and you're gonna regret not brushing.
>>
>>36519022
Exactly fucking this
>>
>>36523537
Brushing doesn't hurt you retard it's just you and your shit teeth
>>
>>36523660
My teeth are super clean I rinse them with water after every meal

Also I never drink soda or anything like that
I don't need to brush

I could stop completely but I still do it every week or so
>>
>>36523660
>A cavity should be the least of your worries. Your teeth are gonna start falling out and you're gonna regret not brushing.
This
>>
>>36525050
>Tfw slightly yellow teeth
How do I deal with this feel? Stop drinking Cola?
>>
>I don't wipe my ass after I shit, I just do it maybe once or twice a year. Every time I do it really stinks and my ass hurts! Obviously it's bad for you to wipe your ass. I just sprinkle some water down there after I shit and I probably have a cleaner ass than most other people.

It's literally you OP
>>
>>36526349
Except you can actually wash your ass with water
>>
As if anime isn't already bad enough by itself, now you motherfuckers are getting into a little something called traps. Basically, it's a dude that dresses like a chick, has a dick, and you say isn't gay. Well, I'm here to tell you IT'S FUCKING GAY.
If I walked up to you right fucking now, me being a dude and you being a dude, and you got turned on by me, that would be gay. It's no different for fucking traps. Just cause they dress like a chick doesn't mean they are a chick, they got a dick and IT'S GAY.
AND DON'T SAY THE DICK MAKES IT CUTER. THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT CUTER, IT MAKES IT EVEN GAYER. IT MAKES YOU GAY, BITCH.
AND YOU POST PICTURES WITH THEIR FUCKING SKIRTS UP AND THEIR NUTS HANGING OUT. I DON'T WANNA SEE THAT. I'M NOT GAY LIKE YOU. STOP
POSTING GAY HENTAI. STOP POSTING GAY ANIME PICTURES. STOP POSTING TRAPS. OH MY GOD.
>>
>mfw yellow teeth because tea drinker + cigar\pipe smoker
>still brush and floss everyday
>missing two teeth, one is broken and one more is literally decapitated
i fucking hate having bad teeth
i still have a girlfriend and have sex regularly
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.