[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does it get worse once you hit 30? Man, im a 23 neet soon to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: images (3).jpg (14KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
14KB, 384x384px
Does it get worse once you hit 30?

Man, im a 23 neet soon to be 24 in july, things arent getting better but nor are getting worse.

When will shit hit up the fan?
How much will it hurt?

Oregano senpai
>>
File: 1487981394473.jpg (85KB, 717x393px) Image search: [Google]
1487981394473.jpg
85KB, 717x393px
Depends, some NEETs are successful others are not
>>
>>36518580
In your specific case, are things turning on as bad as you thought?
>>
>>36518535
Bump because i want to have a discussion about my problems.
>>
File: 1479955685142.jpg (17KB, 350x217px) Image search: [Google]
1479955685142.jpg
17KB, 350x217px
Yea, you feel less motivated about trying new things and become an oldfag. It becomes harder to learn new memes and keep up with technology. You don't have the willpower to do all that.

If you didn't establish yourself during your 20's when you still had the energy then you're just wandering feeling out of place with no future and no life.
>>
>>36519039
What do you mean with establish?
Thanks for responding by the way
>>
File: phantomrequiem.png (345KB, 683x384px) Image search: [Google]
phantomrequiem.png
345KB, 683x384px
>>36519039
Yeah, get ready for numbness, alienation, and acceptance of death.
>>
>>36518535

Late 20's here been here since i was 16. and no. it doesnt get better. Doesn't hurt as much when you learn to not give a shit. Good luck out there buddy, your going to need it.
>>
>>36518535
It doesn't get worse.

You're just a burned out husk by then. The nerves/whatever you want to call them that actually are sensitive to this are fucking ruined by then.

I just feel hollow and empty all the time. It doesn't hurt, it just sucks.
>>
>>36519119
I've already accepted my death, but i do fear a lot the death of my familly members and the death of my dog.
>>
>>36519148

If you're anything like me, you'll still be bound by your family, which would be destroyed when you're gone, but your emotions are going to atrophy a lot if you keep the neet life into your 30s.

Try to do something like volunteer to drag yourself out of the pit you're in. I'm kind of an extreme example since I've never had a relationship or a job and I'm 33. You're younger so use tinder or whatever people try to use to get together with other people.

It really is just waiting for death in a world you don't belong in at this point.
>>
File: 1466852299432.png (490KB, 1280x709px) Image search: [Google]
1466852299432.png
490KB, 1280x709px
>>36519076
>What do you mean with establish?
like getting a career or family or not, deciding what you'll be for the rest of your life.

It gets harder to change these things as you get older.
>>
>>36519734
Im not sure about a family but id like to have a significant other.

On the career thing that's for sure something that I need to achieve.

I'd hate to be a poor social outcast, imagine if I couldn't even afford a figure of my waifu?
>>
>>36518535
>Man, im a 23 neet soon to be 24 in july
I'm turning 24 in may and been a neet for 3 years.
At some point you actually have to go outside and get a job.
It's the most scary and annoying thing ever, the social interactions, the deadlines, the appointments. Your weaker self is so starved and fragile you might need the help of others because you reached a state where you do not want to work at all.
>>
I'm 30 and this is one of the most exciting years I've had. Got into game development, learning drawing and digital painting and music and coding. Started a design business next to that. Age is a meme, just do what you want to.
>>
I'm younger than that, but I believe the worst thing about it is things staying the same. I mean... the longer things stay the same, the worse it gets.
>>
>>36518535
Bro, once you reach 25, expect it to hit you like a brick.

Are all big important moments in a person self reflecting
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.