[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I HATE DREAMS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1415406767472.png (364KB, 564x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1415406767472.png
364KB, 564x1086px
I JUST WOKE UP FROM ONE WHERE MY ONEITIS BROKE UP WITH HER BOYFRIEND FOR ME. IT FELT SO GOOD AND REAL.

WTF IS THIS SUPPOSED TO MEAN ? THAT SHE LIKES ME ? I SWEAR TO GOD IF THEY'RE JUST MADE TO MAKE US FEEL GOOD BEFORE WE HAVE TO RETURN TO HELL I'D RATHER FUCKING KILL MYSELF
>>
THE SAME HAPPENED TO ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>36518237
I am sorry brother

Nzjedbdjjfnfndbcnddj
>>
doesn't mean anything except that you've been thinking about her a lot

Don't kill yourself, she's just a girl
>>
>>36518316
I won't actually kms but this is so painfull.
>>
>>36518507
I know that feel

what is so good about this girl or is she just pretty so your biology is all fucked
>>
>>36518567
She's pretty, smart, cultured, affectionate and always fun to be around desu.

We've been friends for more than half a year and she knows that I have feelings for her.
>>
>>36518917
that sucks man

what did she say when you admitted it to her
>>
File: 1489461330973.jpg (202KB, 465x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489461330973.jpg
202KB, 465x600px
I had a bizarre series of dreams this morning. I would keep waking up from dreams within dreams, but something wasn't right. My dreams were somehow affecting (what I thought was) reality. For example, I had a dream, woke up, and someone else started telling me about a strange dream he had and I realised that it was the dream that I'd had too. And then more weird things would happen and I would wake up into a higher layer of dream. This sort of thing kept going on for layers and layers. It felt like forever before I finally woke up for real, and it was like stepping into another world.
>>
File: 1446375648303.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1446375648303.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>>36518211
>I JUST WOKE UP FROM ONE WHERE MY ONEITIS BROKE UP WITH HER BOYFRIEND FOR ME
I'm getting more and more of these, too. Just last night I dreamt of waking up next to her and seeing her smiling at me before waking up for real alone.
Meanwhile in real life he went and got her pregnant just die in my fucking sleep already
>>
>>36518211
Smoke weed and you'll never dream again.
>>
>>36519588
She said she didn't want to hurt my feelings but that she had a boyfriend, which I already knew. Since then she's given me hugs, we've told each other "I love you" several times, it's fucking weird. Wondering if I'm just her gay friend, but why would she do that knowing I like her ? Once she even said I was cute.

Girls are complicated.
>>
>>36519718
>pregnant

I'm OP and understand your pain but you must move on.
>>
I dreamed of my onenitis too. I'm trying to get over it and this shit happens, fucking scumbag piece of shit brain.
>>
>>36520325
that is kind of fucked man i feel bad for you

I recommend asking her to help you get with her friends until she breaks up with her boyfriend
>>
File: 1471052257980.png (167KB, 500x664px) Image search: [Google]
1471052257980.png
167KB, 500x664px
>>36520363
>I'm OP and understand your pain but you must move on.
Yeah, I know it's over. I have no choice but to move on now, I should've done that from the beginning but I just kept falling for her like the orbiting retard that I am. Recommend you do the same too, only heartache and heartbreak lies down this road.
>>
>>36520606
All of her friends are ugly dykes, no kidding. I'm still hoping though that they break up someday. After all we're both only 19, however she has an apartment with her boyfriend and I still live with my parents. I don't see her leaving him for me until I get my shit together.

>>36521495

Eh, nothing wrong in having hope unless it's obvious that she has no interest in you at all. People think that it's pointless to go after girls with boyfriends because you're automatically friend zoned but until she married or pregnant there's still chance she'll breakup with him and go for you as you've already established yourself as an option, whereas if a girl who's single friendzones you she won't one day suddenly fall in love with you.

I'm sure you'll find happiness, we can all get over certain persons but the problem is that we simply don't want to.
>>
File: 1474516735247.gif (1MB, 490x377px) Image search: [Google]
1474516735247.gif
1MB, 490x377px
>>36518211
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTSJTJ6lOZM
I dreamed I met someone and when I woke up and realized it was just a dream my chest felt like it was caving in.
>>
>>36518211
>Laying in bed
>Role over
>Sunlight streaming through the window
>Oneits laying next to me smiling
>Brush her hair out of her face and say "good morning"
>She smiles and says good morning back
>Faggot alarm clock goes off
>A brief few seconds when you're in that state of not being asleep but not being fully awake
>In that state I actually look for oneitis
>The crushing realisation that it was a dream and I was in bed, alone, in the dark made me brought me to tears.

FUCKING LET IT ALL END.
>>
>>36522196
>people think that it's pointless to go after girls with boyfriends because you're automatically friend zoned but until she married or pregnant there's still chance she'll breakup with him and go for you as you've already established yourself as an option
That's what I figured. She seemed to like me, still does though she likely has no idea of my feelings for her. Hell they hadn't even been together that long and she still lives at home. I'm a little older than her (2 years) and in another year and a half I should be able to get myself established financially, so for half a year I let myself believe that they might actually break up and I'd have a place in her life. Then her dumbass boyfriend goes and does the worst thing that he could've done for all of us basically because he couldn't be bothered to wear a fucking condom. Makes me sick to my stomach just thinking of it.
>>
>>36522833
I'm sorry, seems like things couldn't gone your way given different circumstances.
>>
>>36523310
could've*
>>
>>36523310
Maybe. They were already talking when I met her and they started dating shortly after I realized I had feelings for her. Maybe if I'd met her earlier somehow things could've turned out differently. And now I'll probably never see her again and all I have is that, the lingering thought that things could've been different.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.