[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never end up in a fictional high school in Amer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Grease.jpg (26KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Grease.jpg
26KB, 615x409px
>you will never end up in a fictional high school in America during the 50s
why even live?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TOxhzAm7fY
>>
Jokes on you, I already have long hair for a pomp and a leather jacket.
>>
>>36518338
Go to bed Fonzie.
>>
>a decade of racism
>a decade of sexism
>a decade of homophobia
>a decade where alternative lifestyles were seen as criminal and mental illness
> a decade where food products and medicinal practices can kill you
> a decade where dental surgery and childbirth is extremely painful
>>
File: big man.png (102KB, 242x259px) Image search: [Google]
big man.png
102KB, 242x259px
>>36518372
>extremely painful

don't worry anon you seem like a big guy
>>
>danny was too insecure to admit that he loved sandy and has to spend the entire movie impressing sandy
>they decide they love each other when sandy throws away all her values and adopts a style she is clearly not comfortable with
>danny is in the right for not being in touch with his feelings and acting the way he always did, and sandy has to change for no reason
I never got this about Grease. I mean they decide from the beginning of the movie that they love each other, so if it's true love all along why can't they admit to that? The whole movie is them playing cat and mouse in an idealized 50s small town when it could be over in 2 seconds. All the other characters are striving towards finding their respective sweethearts, so clearly love is not an alien concept for these people.

I do love it though.
>>
>>36518372
There wasn't even a song about impending nuclear holocaust, Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids in my 50s teen high school musical!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.