[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey robots, its my bday today, no celebration at all, just getting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

Hey robots, its my bday today, no celebration at all, just getting a pizza and thats it, I hate birthdays. Anyone else?
>>
>>36516577
Happy birthday Anon here's a gift: 46494676766794876737649
>>
>tfw no femanon to post bday tits pix
>>
>My parents didn't even say happy birthday last time
What's the point of celebrating being alive
>>
>>36516961
Same my friend
oreeejgajggano
>>
File: 345687.png (396KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
345687.png
396KB, 853x480px
Here is a cute loli with a ball for your b-day op. Pizza is special and should only be enjoyed on special days, so your choice of food is appropriate. Good luck friend, hopefully some roastie comes by and flashes her tits at you.
>>
>>36517035
I appreciate your loli anon
>>
File: IMG_0158.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0158.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
You did a good job

Don't know what you did but it was a good job
>>
File: 1492754542442.jpg (3KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1492754542442.jpg
3KB, 150x150px
Happy Birthday Anon

Personally I can't stand birthdays, not even my own. Yeah it's meant to be a fun day but I'd rather just do like you said, order a nice pizza, maybe treat myself but not much else.

I catch holy hell from my sister in law if I don't buy her or my niece a nice present. I remember one year I bought her flowers, a small hand knit rosary and a card. I could tell she wasn't impressed.

At dinner all she did was shoot me daggers until I had enough and asked what was wrong. She begins screaming bloody murder in the restaurant that I'm a selfish, inconsiderate piece of shit who only cared about himself and stormed out. We spent almost 30 minutes looking for her. We eventually found her at a Macy's in a near catatonic state, she'd just shut down and my poor brother had to talk her back to reality.

To this day she doesn't hesitate to remind me of what happened. Sure it's become a bit of good natured ribbing but it definitely soured my impression of her.

So yeah, happy birthday, have fun!
>>
Happy birthday Anon. Just know that we care. Well, I'm saying I care; I've been there before, and I can say it's soul crushing. Just stick to the mantra that it's a day like any other. You'll get through it. I'll tell you something funny for your birthday. I take suboxone for a heroin addiction, then smoke heroin. I waste my money on something I don't get high with just so I can talk and hang out with someone, that someone being my dealer.
>>
I don't celebrate birthdays anymore. Back in high school I had one friend and I ended up having to tolerate the people he was friends with in order to fit in. I invited him over for my birthday and it turns out that him and my mom planned on having that same group come over too. I got home and they were all there saying that my mom told them all about when I was younger and shit. I had to sit there all night and deal with their shit when all I wanted was to hang out with my one friend. That was the last time I "celebrated" my birthday. Never again.
>>
File: 13432203.jpg (60KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
13432203.jpg
60KB, 351x351px
>>36516577
Go to the liquor stores and get the mini bottles for liquor they sell for around $1 (more or less). Turn on loud music, pretend like you're at Chad's place, then drink until you're drunk, falling on your bed and/or throwing up. Be sure not to overdo it.
>>
>>36519109
eating pizza and watching futurama, days well spent if you ask me
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png (467KB, 977x626px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png
467KB, 977x626px
A petty thread, some anon just want attention.
>>
>>36516577
happy birthday birthday parties are kind of autistic if you're not like a child or really fucking old

even when people throw parties in their 30s im like wtf is this
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.