[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Balding robots, why don't you just take finasteride?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

Balding robots, why don't you just take finasteride?
>>
im taking it
saved my confidence
do it before it is too late, lads
>>
Cause I don't wanna risk ruining my dick and or brain?
>>
"The sexual side effects of finasteride (decreased libido, trouble having an erection, ejaculation problems) may continue after you stop taking this medication. Talk to your doctor if you have concerns about these side effects."

>take finasteride to get laid
>tfw dick never works again so can't get laid anyways
>>
>>36514268
nice meme
>worrying about 0.00000001% chance of side effects
>>
>>36514197
what about minoxidil?
>>
how long does it take to have effects like on OP's pic ? I've been taking it for several months now didn't work yet
>>
>>36514299
take both
>>
>>36514301
results like that are extremely rare. you most likely will just halt your hairloss.
>>
File: download (4).jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>36514281
the drugs are new. we wont know real long term side effects until decades from now, when users of those drugs get old. for now i just trim my hair really thin. if i ever would want a hair i would save money and undergo a hair transplant. the new modern method just takes hairs from the back of the head and plants them one by one on the sculp. no scars, no side effects, and looks perfect.
>>
Bruce Willis and Jason Statham are bald. If there was something out there that really worked, don't you think that they would use it?

Second, a real hair loss cure would be one of the biggest money spinners there is. If there was something that worked, you wouldn't be able to walk 10 yards without seeing an ad for it.
>>
>not just spending money on a quality hair transplant
>not spending time meticulously researching which surgeon to do it
>tfw you did both of those things and can't justify spending money on appearance anyways
I don't know what I was expecting
>>
>>36514418
How much does that cost?
>someone who was cursed with balding, bad looks, and recently, an autistic hair cut from a bimbo
>>
>>36514197
Or instead you can just do a proven study or removing every hair follicle at a specific site. The body compensates for the specific area of trauma by producing more hair follicles. With enough time you'll have your hair back.
>>
I just shaved my hair completely. Why should I care about hair. I look more manly now and I like how it looks. I`m not going to stuff myself with some tablets prescribed by jew doctor.
>>
>>36514301
OP pic is a transplant, nothing to do with finasteride.
>>
>>36514281
My friend took it and his dick stopped working/there was no sensation. Can't be that rare, seems like lots of dudes have it happen.
>>
Because I'm not the one that has to fucking look at it. If you want to have a problem with me being bald it says more about you than it does about me. If someone likes you're statements you faggots should go fuck each o ther.
>>
>>36516787
>my ancedotal account means it's common
>>
>tfw you're female and balding
Why even bother. I basically have a comb over.
>>
>>36516936
I've seen some girls who just shave their head and embrace it
>just lie and say you beat cancer
>>
>>36514197
nice shiIl sholom
>>
Why don't you just tattoo hair onto your scalp?
>>
>>36516991
I would look terrible bald. I also have a dent in the back of my head because my dad accidentally dropped me over his shoulder when I was a baby.
>>
>>36517057
Get a wig. Easier solution?
>>
>>36517066
Yeah I suppose. Who would want a balding grill tho. My confidence has taken too much of a hit on top of it, so I'd never be able to be proud.
>>
>>36515584
They have good facial structure and don't need hair.

Unless you're turbo-masculine and rich (note the and), hair is essential.
>>
>>36514197
Because cyanide is sweeter on the tongue
>>
>just chemically castrate yourself lol
>>
>>36517106
As someone with a massive forehead who used their hair to kinda mask it, I know the feel.
>>
>>36514197
For how long though? For how long
>>
>>36517238
Well just keep the bangs. I actually have balding spots on the top of my head that I'm not sure how much longer I can successfully hide. People already comment on it and some think I'm sick.

It hurts to live.
>>
>>36517106
>>36517382
personally i wouldn't mind if a girl i was dating was balding/wore wigs but i'm balding myself (using finasteride so possibly unbalding) so i can empathize with the situation
>>
>>36517382
I recently got a haircut and I specifically asked her to not cut the bangs too short...not going to tell the rest of the story.
I wear a beanie everywhere I go now other than work, which I can't hide and embrace and just feel shitty now
: ^ )
>>
finasteride saved my hairline and my sanity
no side effects either. believe the broken dick meme and go bald, grow even more miserable.
if you are not willing to take a 1% risk then you deserve your fate
>>
>>36517106
Fair enough. Balding may be worse for women because it's so much rarer than in men. Good hair is also a larger part of their appearance. It's not as pathetic when you wear wigs, though.
>>
>>36517594
I am brutally unlucky. The odds could be .001%, and it would still happen to me.
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 500x333px
>>36517106
>Who would want a balding grill tho
Kanye West, Wiz Khalifa, numerous thirsty guys, etc.
>>
>>36517979
not reaIIy btw
>>
>>36516936
why not wig?
>>
Buy bit bean as well before too late
>>
>>36515584

Their baldness is iconic.
>>
I'm going to ask for it next doctor's appointment
Right now my hair is Zach Hill tier which would be fine if I had the assurance it was gonna last the next 25 years but for some reason I doubt it
>>
>>36518430
this also whats up with guys with full head of hair hanging out on hairloss forums
>>
>>36517979
Balding isn't the same as a shaved head.
>>
>>36517187
>bang 3/10 roasties on the best day of your life or be a pretty pure virgin with no sexual desires to be controlled by

even if the "it kills ur dick" meme was true it would still be worth it
>>
File: Energy.png (2MB, 983x1045px) Image search: [Google]
Energy.png
2MB, 983x1045px
>>36518729
>a pretty pure virgin with no sexual desires to be controlled by
>>
>>36516109

In the UK it's around 2-5 pounds per graft, for an early receeding hairline it would cost around 4000 pounds and for a full head transplant it would probably be around 20,000 pounds.
>>
>>36514197

My hairline has been shit since forever.
>>
I have no issues getting bald.
but will I grow a full beard if I take this?

t. asian
>>
are there shills in this thread? It seems like every post talking about sex drive has a response

That being said, even if that specific side effect was rare I'd rather deal with a bald head than having some shitty looking hair and not being able to use my dick
>>
lol if you give a shit about your hair.

if you're so insecure about it how about you shave it off.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.