[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lts not fare.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: 1443865939973.jpg (375KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
1443865939973.jpg
375KB, 750x500px
lts not fare.
>>
File: tumblr_oomivwhMna1w6sd1ro2_400.gif (1MB, 365x274px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oomivwhMna1w6sd1ro2_400.gif
1MB, 365x274px
>>36513113
No it is not. Soon enough I'll have to return my computer, the one with a functioning internet connection to where I got it from, and then I can't Elliot-post anymore, as I do not wish to use my uni computers for it. Also it is sad, as it will result in all the Elliot-threads dying before they even started as I am not there keeping them alive.

Someone asked in another thread, >>36508927, that where are all the Elliot-fans, and why all the E-threads are full of haters. Well, the answear is simple: they went to their own little private groups, in social media or Skype and stuff. I'm still here as I am an outcast among the outcasts, and even the people in YouTube are being abhorred by me for my murder fantasies. People are so double-faced, being fans of a mass murderer and then ostracising someone just for having (justified) murder fantasies. The haters, then again, are just paid bullies, who are to prevent the following for Elliot. That's pretty clear to me now, after having followed their postings for about half a year here. There's no hope for us to get rid of them, they have bigger powers behind of them.

Remember to Elliot-post when I will be gone.
>>
>>36513477
nice dubs. Any more updates on the new leaks? Photos, court documents, etc?
>>
File: andy.png (647KB, 591x561px) Image search: [Google]
andy.png
647KB, 591x561px
>don't swear at me
>>
>>36513755
No, no leaks, execpt that one yahoo question found by "A Cruel Society". I put a link here. I wonder what is up with the court case of Junan Chen at al v. County of Santa Barbara et al? It was about the Capri Apartments and the police forces being partly responsible of the deaths of Elliot's stabbing victims. There's no new information about it, even if it was said, that it would be decided on 7th of April when the court will be taking place. After that, we should be able to request for the missing police evidence material.

The yahoo question link:

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101220213020AAT6y2t
>>
>>36514056
Hm, it says that most of the replies are six years old. Only noticed now. Seems like someone's been mistaken or then yahoo clock is going crazy.
>>
>>36514145
Well, yeah. Nothing's wrong, just me being absent minded again: SIX years ago was when he was 19... Somehow thought it needed to be posted before his death and forgot about the 19 part.
>>
File: tumblr_oou6dhRvT01wnigpqo1_400.gif (844KB, 269x151px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oou6dhRvT01wnigpqo1_400.gif
844KB, 269x151px
Bumperino for Supremino.
>>
>>36513477
Godspeed, anon. I occasionally post ER threads, but they almost always die.
>>
Is there some great collection of Elliot Rodgers uploaded somewhere?
>>
File: 1492884556886.jpg (322KB, 1576x2358px) Image search: [Google]
1492884556886.jpg
322KB, 1576x2358px
I got told constantly as a child "life isn't fare".
>>
File: Elliot-Old-Rectory-1994.jpg (175KB, 507x750px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot-Old-Rectory-1994.jpg
175KB, 507x750px
>>36513477
Private groups? What private groups? Most of his fans have little private clubs that only "special" or "important" people can join now? Wasn't Elliot himself against outcasting people?
>>
>>36517475
Yeah, he was. But people can't help their nature, but gather themselves into these exclusive inside groups the outsiders are excluded from. In the case of Elliot's fans they are some Skype groups and Discord groups. Also in YouTube and Facebook I'm sure there are fan groups the members of which privately communicate and even meet with one another.

>>36516810
This one's pretty good collection of all things Elliot:

https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/index.php?title=Elliot_Rodger&diff=prev&oldid=678090?title=Elliot_Rodger&diff=prev&oldid=678
>>
>>36514056
Already seen that question, even before ACS leaked Elliot's Yahoo posts.
>>
>>36518555
Yeah, I guess I have seen it too, before the ACS leaks, as it seems so familiar. But I guess I just didn't believe it was posted by Elliot, for some reason and forgot about it. It wasn't posted here along with other yahoo questions.
>>
>>36518760
>It wasn't posted here along with other yahoo questions
I remember that. I actually found the question on ED's Elliot page.
>>
File: da BUS.png (822KB, 3300x300px) Image search: [Google]
da BUS.png
822KB, 3300x300px
>>36513113
That's right. Trip to Isla Vista is now free if you get on the BUS.
>>
>>36518176
THIS was the right address to ER's Encyclopedia Dramatica page. If it turns into a link leading the page of "Church of Fudge" again, then someone's messing up with my posts.

https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/index.php?title=Elliot_Rodger&diff=prev&oldid=678090?title=Elliot_Rodger&diff=prev&oldid=678090

>>36519933
Well, yeah, there it was. Could not recall all that was in that page anymore, as it is about three years ago as I gave a deeper study for it. It was in the same place with that /pol/ thread that clearly is not his so that is why I did not believe that the Yahoo question was his either.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.