[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just found out a brilliant way for all of us to get rich and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: (16).jpg (60KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
(16).jpg
60KB, 550x366px
I just found out a brilliant way for all of us to get rich and no longer be NEETs. We have some of the most gifted autistic minds of the 21st century that post on these boards. Remember the massive blackouts and city-wide power surges many cities around the US experienced these weekend? What if it wasn't just a normal blackout that was causing these electromagnetic anomalies? What if, someone was tampering with the very fabric of reality? Now consider this thought: One of us could potentially go on to build a time machine.

>but how can anyone do that? that would require massive amounts of money! who would fund such a project?

According to the B-theory of time, the flow of time is an illusion. The past, present and future are equally real. Time is tenseless. Temporal becoming is not an objective feature of reality. In short, the time machine has already been built. So the purpose of this thread is to have one of you autists travel back in time to this thread and post a detailed list of winning lottery numbers, stock futures, and prop bets so we can all get rich, while providing the necessary funding for whoever goes on to build the machine.

Whoever participates in this thread is welcome to the spoils that the NEET time lord grants us.
>>
File: Doc.jpg (74KB, 1023x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Doc.jpg
74KB, 1023x1300px
>>36513013
>anon, I know you don't like me asking but have you taken your meds today?
>>
Big time controls all construction of time machines across all possible timelines. If you build one they will find you.
You have been warned.
>>
>>36513013
name one good argument why one robot shall share his endless fortune and riches?
altruism and solidarity won't count
>>
>>36513068
explain to me a flaw in my plan. if I'm right about this, we're going to be rich. lives will be saved. If I'm wrong, it didn't hurt to type this all out and reaffirm that us robots will never amount to greatness or unlock the secrets of the universe.
>>
File: Kek.png (446KB, 492x479px) Image search: [Google]
Kek.png
446KB, 492x479px
>>36513013
>get rich and
>no longer be NEETs.
The best part of being rich is to get to be NEET and also have plenty money.
>>
>>36513112
because the main motivation for the robot building the time machine in the first place was being in this thread when he made his presence known. for example: a robot could be reading this thread right now, and all of the sudden his future self hands him the note that the future future self gave him and so on ad infinitum.
>>
>>36513013
>anon observes crumbling infrastructure caused by poor government oversight and seasonal damage
>decides to flaunt his poor understanding on the nature of temporal dimensions as a result

Imagine a world where we use autism to solve all of our problems.
>>
File: 2587498.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
2587498.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>36513339
you're a tripfag and you are unironically time-shilling for big time, congrats faggot.
>>
>>36513013
It is impossible for a time traveling machine to be built for it has to change the entire universe
how atoms are arranged how chemicals are reacting in everyone's brain
and for you to travel time you have to become a creature with unlimited control of everything

a god if you want to call it something
>>
>>36513114
why dont you be the one who goes back in time ?
>>
Posting to spread the positive autismo energy, maaaaaannnn
>>
currently majoring physics to accomplish this
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.