[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You ever wanted to rip out a bunch of people's guts and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

You ever wanted to rip out a bunch of people's guts and just go on a carnal murderous rampage. I'm just making sure I'm not the only one who gets like this
>>
>>36511878
I do too, I am a diagnosed psychotic though...
>>
No, that's too unclean for me. But I do have fantasies of abducting a man, hiding him in the cellar, and forcing him to play me in othello for his freedom.
>>
File: 50375873_p0.png (161KB, 514x514px) Image search: [Google]
50375873_p0.png
161KB, 514x514px
>>36511878
I got super high and started brandishing a screwdriver like a weapon in a crowded fast food restaurant and later on the sidewalk but I only want to kill Chads and Stacies
>>
Be careful OP, a failed normalfag might call you edgy.
>>
>>36511916
How do you know if youre a psycho? I'm off my anxiety/depression meds for a bit and usually get like this when I'm not taking it
>>
Even though I have never started a fight and am not a violent person by any means, I do think a love for violence is ingrained in us.

I get a carnal satisfaction watching Mortal Kombat fatalities, for instance.
>>
File: 1490100649823.png (305KB, 398x487px) Image search: [Google]
1490100649823.png
305KB, 398x487px
yes, but only to get revenge

picture somewhat related
>>
Not exactly that but i have thought about shooting up my school
>>
>>36512221
And where do you live exactly? Just asking keck
>>
>>36512221
Keck, wow lad, where are you enrolled
>>
>>36512265
>>36512235
kek, i'm not telling you guys cos that's obviously a bad idea. But legit tho, i have thought about it legitimately. I just hate most people (normies) around me and i'm really frustrated with life in general. Also suicidal thoughts are common.
>>
>>36512519
when they knock on your door I hope you learn a lesson
>>
>>36511878
If I'm particularly fed up with the injustice of the world and focus on what I could (theoretically) do in order to fix it, then hell yeah.

Murder is the only way to protect the innocent. The wicked do not deserve to draw breath. In turn, I understand this damns my own soul.
>>
>>36512545
I'm not actually going to shoot up my school, i just thought about it as an edgy fantasy because i'm depressed. Trust me feds, i'm a beta male manlet dw about it
>>
>>36512545
I think there'll be banging on his door desu
>>
>>36511973
I'm a failed normalfag and I find his post perfectly reasonable.
>>
>>36512573
Ah, the old dindunuffin. Tell it to the judge.
>>
>>36512596
I can't actually be arrested for just saying it can i
>>
I told my therapist I would like to punch someone and I was thrown in the hospital for a week with legit mental patients.
>>
>>36512607
Anons have gotten SWATed just for joking about this.
>>
>>36512616
What the fuck? Well shit i really hope i don't get locked up if dumb shit like that can happen
>>
>>36512633
Fuck guys you're scaring me. I'm not actually PLANNING to shoot up my school.
>>
>>36512651
But you have an urge to do so. If you have access to weapons, a tendency.
>>
Everyday Op. It's the only thing that gets me through the day.
>>
>>36512672
I don't. Illegal in my country and no way in fuck i could make them
>>
>>36512696
Well, this thread is about spilling people's entrails. Do you have a Katana or a shank or something that can mutilate another person?
>>
>>36512757
No. Look i've thought about it when i'm really angry and depressed but i don't want to go to jail you nignog
>>
>>36512811
Is hate speech illegal in your country?
>>
>>36512850
Yeah but what i said before wouldn't count as it
>>
>>36512882
I'll have you know that I'm of Sub-Saharan African descent and take offense to being called the n-word.
>>
>>36512965
Fuck me you people are really trying to get me thrown in jail. Not even racist i just like the word. Also not white so i got oppression points
>>
>>36511878
I have had fantasies about ripping out someone's guts and smearing his half-digested shit all over his face.
It stopped the following day, so maybe that's just an air pressure thing.
>>
File: SchenkopfCannibal.png (335KB, 384x700px) Image search: [Google]
SchenkopfCannibal.png
335KB, 384x700px
The other night, I thought how great it would be if I grabbed an axe and started hacking limbs off. Especially heads. But I always feel misanthropic when I have a hangover.
>>
>>36511878
>I'm just making sure I'm not the only one who gets like this
Just thing, NSA.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.