[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be stupid blasian girl >don't identify with asian

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1490.jpg (299KB, 873x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1490.jpg
299KB, 873x1200px
>be stupid blasian girl
>don't identify with asian because no asians talk to me nor was I raised or appreciated by asian side of family
>been told I'm not full black so cannot belong
so where do I belong, fags?
>>
>>36510791
Not here you stupid roasty piece of shit.
>>
On my diq
>>
>>36510791
post feminine penis

did u get the bbc genes?
>>
Choose to belong to Asians

Asian culture is cool as fuck, I would rather be Asian than whatever the fuck I am now (Lebanese American, literally just semi exotic white)

"white" or Western culture is dumb as fuck, identify as full Asian and pretend to be full Asian, that's what I would do

also be gf
>>
I'm a grill. Hurrrrrrdurrrrrr. Why are you here, you idiot
>>
belong on my peepee, i will love you long time
>>
You belong in my kitchen eating all my eggs
>>
File: 1491618603800.jpg (241KB, 980x1306px) Image search: [Google]
1491618603800.jpg
241KB, 980x1306px
>>36510791
I get how you feel OP.

I'm mulatto but literally have no white or black traits. I fucking look mexican or arabian depending on my haircut.

Never fit in with the black group or the white group but funny enough was able to fit in with the asian nerds(video games).
>>
>>36510808
im fat and ugly as sin
>>36510833
jesus, no you don't, unless your half white, they don't want to talk to you, and they automatically assume your mum was a knightrider, even though my mum's black
>>
>>36510870
tfw race mixing was a mistake
just kill me
>>
>>36510791
>so where do I belong, fags?
In the ground, you disgusting mongrel.
>>
>>36510791
post your stupid roastie piggu face then be my gf who currently resides in London while sitting on my face and going BBBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPp after eating a whole bowl of eggs, you don't even have to say anything but just eat the eggs

:^)
>>
>>36510791
The same place all of us do: nowhere
>>
>>36510791
What year did girls start posting here? what the fuck is this

fuck off you've got your own spaces, this is ours
>>
File: 1486131909514.jpg (10KB, 199x197px) Image search: [Google]
1486131909514.jpg
10KB, 199x197px
You belong in the zoo.

You look like a monkey and smell like one too.
>>
>>36510791
>>36510870
>>36510934
It's not our fault we were born into this shitty situation. I've been thinking about it for a while but we should just get all of us mixed race people who don't fit in with either of our parents' races and just form our own community void of racial identity and focus solely on our personal qualities and not what makes us "black enough" or "white enough" or "asian enough"
>>
You don't "need" to belong or identify with anyone, just be you. But if you really want to, then just be black if you don't feel asian. People who say that people with a large amount of black dna are not black, are equivalent to whites who claim slavs aren't white.
>>
>>36510835
is this chiiya
>>
This is why I like being 1/8 white, half chink mongrel. I don't have to worry about stupid identity politics.
>>
>>36510791
in the trash dirty half blooded nigger
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.