[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what age did you just accept that you're going to be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7444.jpg (659KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7444.jpg
659KB, 1280x1920px
At what age did you just accept that you're going to be alone forever and never have a girlfriend or wife?

For me it's 24. I spend my money occasionally on hookers to satisfy my sexual needs, some of them have legit 10/10 bodies. I have family and friends to satisfy my social needs.

I'm actually really Catholic and go to church with my family, nobody knows I fuck hookers, they all think I'm a religious virgin waiting for the right woman to marry. I've pretty much accepted that will never happen, I mean maybe when I'm 35 or 40, but by then it will be too late to not be bitter about it.
>>
File: IMG_1309.jpg (44KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1309.jpg
44KB, 480x640px
>>36510279
Im 21 now and i only had 2 girls that asked me to "hang out" just for the sake of being nice, sure a gf sounds nice but i have given up trying to find one for myself.
>>
During and just after puberty when I realized I was physically, mentally, socially and culturally inferior to all the males around me.

Turning 30 soon, nothing has changed, this line of thinking only solidifies itself even more as every year goes by.

For those who want to know

Physically = Short/Manlet metabolism (have to eat like a female to not get fat despite lifting weights 5 days a week).
Mentally = Definitely have something wrong with me in the head, always avoided getting diagnosed.
Socially = Don't relate to anyone, have nothing to say.
Culturally = Not Muslim or anything like that, so wasn't give a free wife.
>>
definitely within the last few years, 24 now, but life has really been over since high school. i had a chance or two back then but i still self destructed for no reason. i didn't care then but now the loneliness is so crushing that i start screaming and sobbing while driving for no reason

no idea how to get a hooker, i know she'd laugh me away anyway

feels bad man
>>
>be me
>attend a Catholic college
>talking with a priest
>tell him I'm twenty and I've never been in a relationship with a girl
>"Well, anon, God gives some men subtle signs that their true calling is within the priesthood; and for others, a more direct calling
>I genuinely want to help people
>I'm actually considering entering seminary after I graduate
>>
I can't pinpoint an exact date but I guess around the same age as you. It's also around the same time where I stopped desiring a relationship and intimacy. In my conscious mind I know the two statements are exclusive but probably in my deep subconscious one caused the other.
>>
Probably once I graduated college an involuntary virgin. That's pretty much the final nail on ever having a relationship.
>>
>>36510541
I'm the same except a pedophile so I didn't join :(
>>
I knew I was in trouble in my early teens, but kept going until my mid 40's. I guess at that point it started to hit home, because my mood dropped, and I began to have a really hard time day to day. That was a few years back, and apart from the odd good day, I've just sunk further and further.
>>
After I fucked up the 4th date I've ever been on and again got rejected for a second date, got rejected 12 times by other women, and realized I couldn't even get sex in my liberal degenerate inner city high school after spending months weightlifting daily I would never end up getting it.
>>
>>36511368
Oh, good reminder for as to why i shouldnt go to the gym. I'd just end up like you.
>>
I think 25 or 26. But I've always been LDAR though so I guess 25/26 is when I consciously started acknowledging it
>>
>>36511334
i have to know, what does a robot in his 40's look like? do you start to look like everyone else. post a pic, im genuinly curious
>>
File: 1492909992068.png (481KB, 800x734px) Image search: [Google]
1492909992068.png
481KB, 800x734px
>>36511114
That's actually a plus in most institutions.
>>
>>36511554
You wouldn't spot me. I dress well, probably better than most. One of the things I did to try and get on was work on aspects of my appearance that I could change.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.