[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck are you supposed to dance? I went to a concert

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

How the fuck are you supposed to dance?

I went to a concert last night and people everywhere were dancing. There were girls surrounding me and they were all dancing and I just kept tapping my hand on my knee and my foot and nodding my head and focusing on the drummer or floor like an autist.

Is dancing something that separates the Chads from the losers?

Unrelated picture
>>
just hide in the bathroom https://youtu.be/Mr0oh6mkRIM
>>
>>36510243
Good question, maybe we should ask Yves?
>>
>>36510243
>tapping my hand on my knee and my foot and nodding my head

no offense op but that's really pathetic. you're clearly a beta dont try to be a chad
>>
>>36510243
lookup the videos of eggman dancing, turns out the cunts a natural. it's very standard stuff, just do as he does.
>>
>>36510376
What's wrong with that? Just bobbing your head to music. Should I have done a fucking little irish jig or grabbed some random girl I don't know's ass right in front of me? It's better than just standing stonefaced.
>>36510402
Huh. I'll see if I can find that.
>>
File: 1470549411773.png (215KB, 1275x471px) Image search: [Google]
1470549411773.png
215KB, 1275x471px
>>36510243
Here's some advice, OP.
>>
>>36510243
Change the filenames when you save off fb newfriend.
>>
>>36510429
i dont know what to do too anon. i dont know too. that's why i dont go to concerts/parties. ive been in that situation before and i absolutely hated it. all i want was to leave but the guard wouldnt let us
>>
>>36510243
i just listen to the beat and move from side to side,

there is not real answer to this, its just you bobbing your head to the beat, but instead of your head its your body. Its not salsa, and nobody gives a fuck
>>
>>36510430
my autism is so strong that upon reading this i literally performed the reload animations for every gun in counterstrike 1.6

the one that works best for the club setting is the duelies btw
>>
>>36510430
>reload animations
A real pioneer
>>
File: 1378278632356.jpg (144KB, 682x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1378278632356.jpg
144KB, 682x1023px
>>36510243
>learn how to dance
>become really good
>still don't get laid
>>
>>36510500
>Its not salsa
salsa is easier to dance to than hiphop because its not an interpretation of the dance so you can learn
>>
>>36510623
Show us your moves
>>
you don't need to dance if you don't want to, but it's not that hard, just look at what other guys are doing and immitate, that's what everyone else is doing anyway.
If you have mad dance skills like a black person, you'll be more popular, but that takes a fuckload of work to get that good.
>>
>>36510684
>filming myself
>robot
pick 1 and only 1

completely serious learning to dance is beta shit, it does NOT do anything
>>
>>36510430
lmao. He's not wrong though. That's all people really do. There's even the gif of the girl pretending to give a guy a bj while she's dancing. I remember everyone joking about catching the lasers, walk the dog, taking out the laundry.

I do wonder about concerts though. Like are you supposed to dance, stand there and watch or what? It's not the same as a club so I don't think the above applies.
>>
>>36510753
>taking out the laundry

sorry what?
>>
I danced at my cousin's wedding. My dad later admitted that it was the most horrible shit he's ever seen and everyone was laughing at me, including the other family. I will never even attempt to dance again.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.